Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:30 AM

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work (11038 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Fayose Pardons Suspended SSG, To Resume Monday - The Punch / Ekiti Civil Servants Kneel For Fayose Over Lateness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2015
nationwide1:

Of the three categories, where do you classify yourself. I'm sure you know where you belong.

Buhari breaching the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which he swore to uphold by relegating to the background the federal character as enshrined in the constitution is governance.

When Buhari appointed defence chiefs, were they screened by the senate before they started work? Was that right? Oh! As long as it's Buhari, it is correct but if Governor Fayose does it, it is wrong.

Hypocrisy personified. I hail o.

1. Buhari, Jonathan and fayose are all m.orons. I support none. I am only concerned with quality leadership.

2. I am no longer Nigerian, so i don't fall in any category. I have, as you would say, "dodger the bullet"
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Bollinger:

1. Buhari, Jonathan and fayose are all m.orons. I support none. I am only concerned with quality leadership.

2. I am no longer Nigerian, so i don't fall in any category. I have, as you would say, "dodger the bullet"
And for you, Buhari is offering quality.

Define your "quality leadership" and relate it as exemplified by your idol, Buhari.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 2:39am On Sep 03, 2015
nationwide1:

And for you, Buhari is offering quality.

Define your "quality leadership" and relate it as exemplified by your idol, Buhari.

Obviously, you have a problem seeing. This is why i have the sentence in bold.

2. I am no longer Nigerian, so i don't fall in any category. I have, as you would say, "dodged the bullet"
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by georgecso(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Fayose the merciful....
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ahasiwaju: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
saintkel:
Fayose my man, anyday u dream of becoming d president, the southeast will support u. Just u ooooooo not dos dullards wey de follow baba one chance
U are slowpoke so cos Fayose pardon his state workers that have make him the best Governor u are even comparing him with Buhari infact u are a big mugun! Be guided
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by saintkel(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
ahasiwaju:
U are slowpoke so cos Fayose pardon his state workers that have make him the best Governor u are even comparing him with Buhari infact u are a big mugun! Be guided
Shey na Ahasiwju! E remain small make ur name b asiwaju bola tinubu, ose like u. No tag me again oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / Oyo Identifies 60 New Erosion Prone Sites, Seeks Fg’s Intervention / Boko Haram: Buhari Visits Maiduguri Today, Cancels Daura Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.