Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (978 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
True or false

Sinaj
Tosyne2much
Cutehector
Airforce1

1 Like

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Lattop(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Very true! LOLgrin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by AfroKnight: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy

Cut these girls some slack. If dem no form toosh we go yab them. Sometimes I like it when a girl forms for me. It feels like she wants me to have a good impression of her. In a way, she unconsciously needs my approval in order to feel good about herself.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol! Funny!!
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by pTomz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol....tho an old pix
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Naija babes forming since 1908 grin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by dcyclone(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahahahaha

Find out how to get 500 naira credit for just posting on viewslog.com
all you need to do is post and get up to 500 views. The moment you click 500 views you will receive a message from the admin asking for your number. Hurry now this is an independence promo. I just got 6252 views and still counting.

viewslog.com
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by ronald4lif(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy grin

Deejavuu so this is how you sleep at momma's place and come form tushie to me at night. sad
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by rotexteymie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Deejavuu(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
cheesy grin

Deej.avuu so this is how you sleep at momma's place and come form tushie to me at night. sad

grin embarassed
I gats form posh now that the game i still fresh tongue

I will reveal everything when i turn mama chuka grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Our Men / Love Story: A Second Chance - Chapter One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.