Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,350 members, 7,940,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44828 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2007
Zeal is cute though but I dislike him for many reasons lipsrsealed
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2007
Zeal is soooo uncool with those wrigglies on his head. Shifi is the best for now. Now Emad, take the knife and kill me grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2007
Snazzy , Snazzy, Snazzy, How many times did i call your name?

Hey busygirl, why dont you like Zeal he does not look like he has a character problem
( oh i see you dont like him because of what he does to your imagination grin grin )
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2007
EMAD EMAD EMAD!!!!!!!!! Until the wrigglies go off, SHIFI IS DA BOMB! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ EMAD, NO VEX OH. but Zeal have a whole lot of character problem. . .I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2007
Snazzy, i dont blame you, you no know fine chop cool cool
busygirl. na weti, if Zeal no like, if e no wan do na by force?? which character problem ibeg jare lef am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2007
Heard that Mrs. Fashola the 1st Lady in Lagos has launched a rehabilitation prog for drug addicts and the agency in charge is packing guys with dreads all over the streets of lag; I hope Zeal will not be caught grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by simplyme3(f): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2007
all these ugly mutatoes are not near what u call handsome or hot.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2007
Zeal is too hansome, Mrs Fashola will instead be Fascinated when she see's him cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
Mrs. Fashola can be impressed seeing Zeal cos the guy actually looks like he's on ganja cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
I really pray they catch him abeg. The wrigglies are growing by the day! really alarming. I wonder who adviced him to do that. Please I need my old Zeal with low cut. cry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2007
hummmmmmmm the problem with YOU naija girls is that u like the good guys
but in this biz what sells is more of the Bad guy type than the good guy type
Give the guy a break he is an artist not a banker angry and hey every go pick on someone else
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2007
zeal? is he trying to have a bad boy image? that is really laughable!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2007
Snazzy Drop it, Drop it, Dont start with me angry angry angry
weti Zeal do u?
If u put up another comment i will , i will, well nothing , grin grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by yogun(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2007
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
Emad:

Snazzy Drop it, Drop it, Dont start with me angry angry angry
weti Zeal do u?
If u put up another comment i will , i will, well nothing , grin grin

or else gini? lol. you don vex? Eyahhhhh!!! don't worry eh? I got much love for Zeal kiss, but morrrreeeeee loveee for Shifi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and love and a half for Tunde . And loads of love for you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by tunmininu(f): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
SHIFI is the best, kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by moondust(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2007
zeal is cute but shifi's da man
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by ozigbo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forever
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snickpick(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
i go for ZEAL .he is the cutest unlike SHIFI whose eye are sumtin else
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2007
OK snazzy lets call it a draw cool cool grin grin
but ZZZ still Rulezzzz wink wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2007
well, if that will make you happy, so be it.

Though Shifi is the best grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
what do u see in shifi
My gosh Zeal has the eyes, the hair, the body, the the the,
Shifi makes me angry with his skiny legs
no leg muscle angry angry weti fine for am?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by fesse(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
to me zeal wins the race.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
lets put up the Poll grin tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by simplyme3(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2007
what is handsome in those guys? I ask again.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Aiphie(f): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
Pour moi, it's Shifi. He's got it all. The looks, the build, the voice the every.
Zeal is o.k but I detect a touch of arrogance in him.
Ahhhh Tunde is simply Kool.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Aiphie link=topic=2572.msg1351158#msg1351158 date=1186070751]
Zeal is o.k but I detect a touch of arrogance in him.
Absolutely correct!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2007
Methinks they are all arrogant, the whole lot of them. You need to see how ther were carrying on when they came for a concert in my town. Like they were all that! I love their music, but I do not like their attitude. Na because dem fine? See tunde forming fine boy too.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
I like tunde especially his voice and the way he talks. . .
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2007
snazzydawn grin grin grin i dey just die laugh
But i am curious though, what is in Zeal that makes him Seem Arrogant?

You know love is blind so i cannot see well
please enlighten me grin grin grin cool cool Snazzy i count on you
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by balleriina(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2007
i like zeal, look wise he's got it among the 3 of them, pretty good voice aswell.

tunde has an amazin voice but i dont like him, he dresses too gay and dances gay too :S

shifi is well shifi, needs to quit attemptin to rap and he's ok,

conclusion- zeal's da bomb

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record / Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.