Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,492 members, 7,901,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? (1553 Views)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
[b] Question (1)

I have got a few questions. Here they are: Will I get pregnant if I have sex? My friends have had unprotected sex and not gotten pregnant. Could I have sex during my period without getting pregnant? When is the safest time to have sex without protection?

ANSWER:

Inevitably, yes. Most women get pregnant within the first six months of unprotected intercourse. I don't know why your friends have not gotten pregnant. Continuing to have unprotected sex is not a smart idea for anyone not wanting to become pregnant.
When you have a short menstrual cycle and a long period, it is possible to become pregnant during your period. You ovulate 14 days BEFORE the start of your next period. Ovulation is when the egg is released from one of your ovaries, it drops down the fallopian tubes and implants itself in the walls of the uterus. However, that egg can live for 24 to 36 hours, which means there is a two-day span of time that you will be fertile. But let's not forget that sperm can live inside you for as many as five days. That creates about a week long window where you can get pregnant.
Understand there's not just one day a month that you can get pregnant. There is no time that is always the "safe" time because we are not perfect machines. 

The point is that technically you can get pregnant anytime. If you are sexually active, don't take chances. Practice safer sex by always using a condom-even if you are on the pill-or even better is to abstain and not have sex altogether.

HAving an abortion is not the best take note is all about bn careful grin
[/b]
Re: Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by lekjons(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
cry
Re: Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by Iphesure212(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just in case
Re: Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
taking from experience I guess
Re: Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mcquine:
taking from experience I guess
"pls" sharap!!
Re: Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by chymystique(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
By practicing safe sex with condoms we dont mean using "Gold Circle". Thanks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies pls Take Note: How Can I Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Op you are simply an iddiiiiiiiooooooooooooot.....

Nonsense...... I pray you grow sense one day...............

U xoxo confused lyk u haven't heard of contraceptives, condoms, sterilization, temporary womb blocker............ Sp*rm killers and so on............. U a fooolishhFoooool

(1) (Reply)

Meet Olamide's Girlfriend.(see Pix) / Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her / This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.