Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,159 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) (27217 Views)

Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos / Emeka Ezeugo Returns To Bangladesh 5 Years After His Gun Scandal & Arrest (Photo / Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by braine(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:
Oh lord

By the time my hustle starts to pay me bountifully,bless me with a beautiful wife and wonderful kids

Amen

I say a bigger AMEN to this!
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
zainyola:

Am cool and you? kiss
am alryt jawe honey mii kiss kiss kiss
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by mekybabe1: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
I luv lil kids...
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:
Iono why nobody has celebrated this guys since their heroics on saturday

If it were to be super eagles now we no go hear word at all.na wa for this country.that's the advantage South Animals have over us,they treat everything equally
Godwin Enakhena actually brought one of the guys on his show today (Top Sports on Top Radio). His name is Femi and I got to take pictures with him and his medal (gosh the medal heavy small sha).
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by coobboy(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Fernandowski:
NBA is my destination!!

NBA - never broke again
Baba e go hard o, at this age, i dont think you can reach the NBA oh, just do your best and play for naija, if you fit come US play basketball, u fit enter college play for them but he go hard. but competitors plenty sha, taller guys, p.s i dont believe you are 6'8.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by coobboy(m): 2:36am On Sep 04, 2015
kinssoo:
You mean NBA bench warmer
Dosent matter he's getting paid.
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2015
cute family...
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by zainyola(f): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
pbs4real:
am alryt jawe honey mii kiss kiss kiss

Moti miss e gon ni kiss
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Fernandowski(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
coobboy:

Baba e go hard o, at this age, i dont think you can reach the NBA oh, just do your best and play for naija, if you fit come US play basketball, u fit enter college play for them but he go hard. but competitors plenty sha, taller guys, p.s i dont believe you are 6'8.
hey nigga

If u wanna play for nigeria,that's for you

If u have low dreams for yourself,that good for you

That you can't make it doesn't mean I can't cause I know how hard I work everyday

And for my height,I measured it yesterday

Still 6'8 and am still very young

So,don't talk like a mediocre that you are not

We basketball players are trained to be fearless and not to be afraid of failure....nice meeting you

Would like to chat wt you (33261C8A)
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2015
zainyola:

Moti miss e gon ni kiss
mising u like kilode grin inbox me.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by femi4: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2015
kilode100:
The guy be like who go gather small Blockous.
O ti like oko ju!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 / Solskjaer Warned Ronaldo Won’t Play Every Game For Man United / Aaron Samuel Flaunts His New G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.