Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,499 members, 7,920,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? (6741 Views)

The Gionee P5w Works Best As A Sidekick (HOT) / Sidekick Unlock! / Pls I Need Unlock Code For Motorola Sidekick Slide (t-mobile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Oyato, stop flirting, I dnt want MissyB after me. She be my paddy, you know wink grin

wow. shocked .didn't think anyone would remember. .haven't been on nland in ages (infact, I think these are my first posts this year). . undecided

Ok. .do u have the G1? We could swap phones, and see which one is actually better. . wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

wow. shocked .didn't think anyone would remember. .haven't been on nland in ages (infact, I think these are my first posts this year). . undecided

Ok. .do u have the G1? We could swap phones, and see which one is actually better. . wink
LOL, how I go fit forget you? cheesy cheesy Neva, baby grin grin Welcome back

No, am deciding between a G1 and some other phones, reason for the thread smiley
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, how I go fit forget you? cheesy cheesy Neva, baby grin grin Welcome back

hmm. .callin' anoda woman husband "baby"? undecided

wait a min. .abi she don hook up with anoda bobo? shocked

by the way. .are u by any chance single? grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

hmm. .callin' anoda woman husband "baby"? undecided

wait a min. .abi she don hook up with anoda bobo? shocked

by the way. .are u by any chance single? grin
She's not your wife, she's my wife grin grin grin (no, am not a lesbo) cheesy cheesy cheesy

She hooked up with my bro tongue

Depends on whose asking wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

no, am not a lesbo

hmm. .u sure? the three of us could "investigate" behind closed doors. . wink

*Toyinrayo:

She hooked up with my bro tongue

wish them happy married life. .

*Toyinrayo:

Depends on whose asking wink

how far now? u wan make i use all mouth explain to u, haba. . undecided lipsrsealed not surprised anyway. .18-year old daddy's pet. . cool
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by netotse(m): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2009
and the thread begins to get derailed. . .
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2009
18 years old? shocked shocked hell nah

Boy, I am old enough to be your wife, your dominatrix. . . .SO watch am o

LOL, behind closed doors, not me and you grin grin

Yea, no derailing angry grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 1:17am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Boy, I am old enough to be your wife, your dominatrix. . . .SO watch am o

hmm. .i like the sound of that. .

*Toyinrayo:

LOL, behind closed doors, not me and you grin grin

Of course, not me and you, but the three of us! grin The more the merrier cheesy smiley

netotse:

and the thread begins to get derailed. . .

bros no mind d girl. .na phone i wan discuss, she turn am into 3some talk. . shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

hmm. .i like the sound of that. .

Of course, not me and you, but the three of us! grin The more the merrier cheesy smiley

bros no mind d girl. .na phone i wan discuss, she turn am into 3some talk. . shocked lipsrsealed

Ok, back to phones grin grin grin
Were you lying about the girl wanting to check out your iPhone?
She be ara oko? grin grin New commers from the village
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2009
no seriously. .

I was watching "Grey's Anatomy" before the flight took off, and she came over and asked me to switch it off. .

After the plane was in the air she told me I could switch it back on and she kinda hung round a little making small talk, then she left before it was too obvious to her collegues. .

Then a few minutes before the plane landed she asked me to switch it off in preparation for landing, and that was when she asked me to come to the back of the plane. .

*Toyinrayo:

She be ara oko?

Girl u sure say u sef no be "ara oko"? lipsrsealed cos "it takes one to recognise the other". . wink

Admit it. .the phone dey trip an average naija person. .i no say e trip me when i first see am. .yes, i be ara oko grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Hauwa1: 1:52am On Apr 09, 2009
Silk, na toast be this abi na phone issue shocked grin girl, only you shocked grin you gather dem grin

pls you guys summary now. which is better? so she can get it as i'm waiting for her.
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:57am On Apr 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Silk, na toast be this abi na phone issue shocked grin girl, only you shocked grin you gather dem grin

pls you guys summary now. which is better? so she can get it as i'm waiting for her.

No mind that girl, I come to this thread thinking I fit learn about Iphone but all I see is silk flirting with all the bobos angry angry
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

no seriously. .

I was watching "Grey's Anatomy" before the flight took off, and she came over and asked me to switch it off. .

After the plane was in the air she told me I could switch it back on and she kinda hung round a little making small talk, then she left before it was too obvious to her collegues. .

Then a few minutes before the plane landed she asked me to switch it off in preparation for landing, and that was when she asked me to come to the back of the plane. .

Girl u sure say u sef no be "ara oko"? lipsrsealed cos "it takes one to recognise the other". . wink

Admit it. .the phone dey trip an average naija person. .i no say e trip me when i first see am. .yes, i be ara oko grin
am speechless, now I believe you. Ara oko united grin grin tongue

But phones cant get me wink wink tongue

*Hauwa*:

No be toast o tongue tongue na communication

ah ahn, u be the oldest, but it and tell me at it wink

OgidiBoy:

No mind that girl, I come to this thread thinking I fit learn about Iphone but all I see is silk flirting with all the bobos angry angry
ke? no o wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 2:10am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

am speechless, now I believe you. Ara oko united grin grin tongue

awa ni yen cool

*Toyinrayo:

But phones cant get me wink wink tongue

hey Toyin, frank talk. .what if I buy you the G1, u go gree 4 me? undecided
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Hauwa1: 2:12am On Apr 09, 2009
do you have to ask, just buy and mail it jo  undecided

Silk, check ya mailbox  grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

awa ni yen cool

hey Toyin, frank talk. .what if I buy you the G1, u go gree 4 me? undecided
Actually, I take this as an insult wink

I get my own money o. . . .but you can buy me a jet plane grin grin

*Hauwa*:

do you have to ask, just buy it and mail it jo undecided

Silk, check ya mailbox grin
pix is up. going to take it off wink

Check. . . .ohh, Hauwa sent me a "I loff you" email. Woman, I no do grin grin grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 2:17am On Apr 09, 2009
jet plane ko, canoe ni. .wa pe nibe. . tongue

why dem dey call u "Silk"?

na ur pikin dey dat pic?
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:18am On Apr 09, 2009
@ toyin

SEE YOUR YANSH LIKE JET PLANE, WHO DASH MONKEY angry
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Hauwa1: 2:18am On Apr 09, 2009
lol, i was actually refering to Mr. Oyato sending the GI. abeg o i no sabi do am grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

jet plane ko, canoe ni. .wa pe nibe. . tongue

why dem dey call u "Silk"?

na ur pikin dey dat pic?
Hauwa, see this one already dey fear the pikin grin grin

That's my cousin, too young to have a baby, darl wink

They call me silk cause am silkyyyyyy grin grin

I want a jet plane o, that's the only way to get me tongue tongue kiss

OgidiBoy:

@ toyin

SEE YOUR YANSH LIKE JET PLANE, WHO DASH MONKEY angry
Gorilla dash monkey grin grin
am monkey, you be gorilla cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

lol, i was actually refering to Mr. Oyato sending the GI. abeg o i no sabi do am grin

ehrrm he doesn't have my email o, no mind am tongue
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 2:33am On Apr 09, 2009
why i no go fear pikin grin

but shey na u dey d pic?

throw me ur email make we yarn beta away from all these prying eyez o. .my addy dey my profile. . wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 09, 2009
oYaTo:

why i no go fear pikin grin

but shey na u dey d pic?

throw me ur email make we yarn beta away from all these prying eyez o. .my addy dey my profile. . wink
LOL, that's not me. . . .you're hitting on my best friend. cheiii!!
She always gets them grin grin

I go tell her wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Hauwa1: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Apr 09, 2009
@ Ebony,

Give the bobo your email nah which kind of shakara you dey do angry
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 09, 2009
Instigator!

That's my friend(MissyB)'s husband wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:45am On Apr 09, 2009
And soooo! what missyb don't know won't hurt her lipsrsealed
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 2:47am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, that's not me. . . .you're hitting on my best friend. cheiii!!

why u dey put her pic 4 ur profile in the first place. .u sure say u no be lesbzzz. . shocked

no use dat one as excuse. .drop me an email. . cool

*Toyinrayo:

That's my friend(MissyB)'s husband  wink

not anymore. .I'm free now. .you made sure of that by fixing her up with ur bro. . cry

OgidiBoy:

And soooo! what missyb don't know won't hurt her lipsrsealed

u b correct person jare! wink
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 09, 2009
Her pix is up there cuz she's carrying my cousin. ah ahn. . . . . tongue

Ok, wait o, I'll drop you an email smiley kiss

@Ogidi
Just say you want the email too. . . .Instigator! grin
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:55am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Her pix is up there cuz she's carrying my cousin. ah ahn. . . . . tongue

Ok, wait o, I'll drop you an email smiley kiss

@Ogidi
Just say you want the email too. . . .Instigator! grin

How many times will I tell you we are cousins sad I already have your email, your kid sister gave it to me last year remember?

oYaTo:

why u dey put her pic 4 ur profile in the first place. .u sure say u no be lesbzzz. . shocked

no use dat one as excuse. .drop me an email. . cool

not anymore. .I'm free now. .you made sure of that by fixing her up with ur bro. . cry

u b correct person jare! wink
Thank you my brother, just remember I fit organize for you.
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 09, 2009
You be omo mallah, I be yoruba. . . .how we fit be cousins?

What's my email? shocked shocked
Re: Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? by oYaTo(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2009
Eyin people, i gaz comot. .it's past my bedtime. . lipsrsealed

It's been fun catchin' up with nland, and esp that 18-year old gal. . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 / Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot S4 Gaming Review PUBG | Asphalt 9 | PES2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.