Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,173 members, 7,977,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Happen To Michelin89? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happen To Michelin89? (2690 Views)

Look At What Happen To Guy Shooting KNOCKOUT (graphic Photo) / What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2009
dgreatrock:

Shebi michelin don return? make we forget this topic jare! Despite our concern , she never bothered to give a word of thanks, so why the flogging of this dead horse?

grin grin Why you dey vex na?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2009
why i no vex? abi u no dey for pdp? see how we campaign for you for here wen you no dey, chinkor thank you no fall from ya mouth come give us, e good?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 19, 2009
dgreatrock:

why i no vex? abi u no dey for pdp? see how we campaign for you for here wen you no dey, chinkor thank you no fall from ya mouth come give us, e good?

E nor good. I dey sorry. But you know una dey for my heart na!

Oya nor vex! E don do! kiss
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2009
Michelin i feel you jare! Ehe! na now you dey show say be correct for real. know say this one wey you don do so, don make us pally for life.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 19, 2009
dgreatrock:

Michelin i feel you jare! Ehe! na now you dey show say be correct for real. know say this one wey you don do so, don make us pally for life.

Ehe! I like to be pallies!
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2009
Okay now! i no run o!
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by okofoh(f): 11:08pm On May 19, 2009
Hi there, not sure who you are, but you sent me like loads of messages, asking about Michelin89, i don't know who she is, i've seen her picture, very stunning, and you are not the first to ask me of her where abouts. Your name sounds Rude, if you don't mind me saying? I didn't really want to come on here again, as i felt i opened up alittle to much, about my personal problems, and i don't want my husband to find out i've been on here, i'll end up in his Egusi Soup. Hope you find your Lady Friend.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by yam: 11:11pm On May 19, 2009
maybe because she is an atheist, or as she changed? i pray so.
    An atheist half believe a God at night.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 9:35am On May 20, 2009
okofoh:

Hi there, not sure who you are, but you sent me like loads of messages, asking about Michelin89, i don't know who she is, i've seen her picture, very stunning, and you are not the first to ask me of her where abouts. Your name sounds Rude, if you don't mind me saying? I didn't really want to come on here again, as i felt i opened up alittle to much, about my personal problems, and i don't want my husband to find out i've been on here, i'll end up in his Egusi Soup. Hope you find your Lady Friend.

Are u referin to me da poster?

I dont know your email address so I no fit send to you jor. . . And also I have never send this thread to anyone. U must have been mistaken.

yam:

maybe because she is an atheist, or as she changed? i pray so.
An atheist half believe a God at night.

U again. . . Whats wrong with being an atheist? Its a free world to choose whoever u wanna be aight? Stop with all your beefin on people ooo. . . Its not very nice. sad
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2009
okofoh:

boy, sorry, girl who and what are you talking about? angry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by okofoh(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2009
Please don't send me any messages about Michelin89. how did you get my personal email address. i am sick of Nigerians.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 20, 2009
okofoh:

Please don't send me any messages about Michelin89. how did you get my personal email address. i am sick of Nigerians.

What's happening?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by tpiah: 2:37pm On May 20, 2009
michelin89:

It's either you make complaints or you don't write shits.

PS: I guess you know all this mess will be deleted? I like my house clean! kiss

Good day from your worst enemy!

Oh don't expect PMs from me. You are not my type!

some people and their empty overblown egos!!! "Good day from your worst enemy"

Who are you exactly? You get name?

If you know how to insult people, then stop deleting their responses to your GUTTER mouth in such a cowardly manner!!

Either you delete ALL the insults including your own, or you let the insults stay as they are!
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 20, 2009
tpiah:

some people and their empty overblown egos!!! "Good day from your worst enemy"

Who are you exactly? You get name?

If you know how to insult people, then stop deleting their responses to your GUTTER mouth in such a cowardly manner!!

Either you delete ALL the insults including your own, or you let the insults stay as they are!

Ogini?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by tpiah: 2:45pm On May 20, 2009
you can read, right?

at least you know how to curse in English, so wetin be ogini in this matter?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 20, 2009
tpiah:

you can read, right?

at least you know how to curse in English, so wetin be ogini in this matter?

Ahahahhha! Why are you troubling yourself unnecessarily? We quarrelled, fine. Who cares? I do that all the time and life goes on. Go on too and stop acting like a drama queen.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by okofoh(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2009
i wasn't being insulting, i am just tired of peeps sending me stuff, i get sick of lots of people, i asked for people not to send me emails, can you PLEASE not do that. It seems to me your quick to dish the insults out,but don't like getting them back. i wouldn't mind, some of the things people write on here, is damm right rude and the language. i thought there was rules for how people spoke on these websites. If what i said was degrading in any way, then i apologise. BUT SOMEONE KEEPS SENDING ME EMAILS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, LINES OF THEM, I DON'T  KNOW WHO IT IS THERE IS NO NAME, WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT TO SEE WHO IT IS, IT'S BLOCKED. And i am not racist by the way, i wouldn't come on here and hang myself, plus half my family are Nigerians.  GOOD DAY TO YOU.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2009
okofoh:

i wasn't being insulting, i am just tired of peeps sending me stuff, i get sick of lots of people, i asked for people not to send me emails, can you PLEASE not do that. It seems to me your quick to dish the insults out,but don't like getting them back. i wouldn't mind, some of the things people write on here, is damm right rude and the language. i thought there was rules for how people spoke on these websites. If what i said was degrading in any way, then i apologise. BUT SOMEONE KEEPS SENDING ME EMAILS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, LINES OF THEM, I DON'T  KNOW WHO IT IS THERE IS NO NAME, WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT TO SEE WHO IT IS, IT'S BLOCKED. And i am not racist by the way, i wouldn't come on here and hang myself, plus half my family are Nigerians.  GOOD DAY TO YOU.

Are you sure you are not subscribed to the thread thus get notified everytime a new post is made?

Click on the subscribe button at the top of the page and all emails concerning this topic will cease.

Take it easy naaa!

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by tpiah: 6:45pm On May 20, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahahhha! Why are you troubling yourself unnecessarily? We quarrelled, fine. Who cares? I do that all the time and life goes on. Go on too and stop acting like a drama queen.

you have the right to delete posts you feel are insulting to you.

Likewise, I have the right to point out the fact that you dont delete your own posts where you insult and curse others as if you're the only person who knows how to do so?

You think you're smart, right?
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 20, 2009
tpiah:

you have the right to delete posts you feel are insulting to you.

Likewise, I have the right to point out the fact that you dont delete your own posts where you insult and curse others as if you're the only person who knows how to do so?

You think you're smart, right?

Check right. I deleted my posts too.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dgreatrock(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2009
@Okofoh
You no see how ignorance dey do you? only you susscribe to a thread only you dey complain.

@Michelin
i beg take am easy now, the way u dey waruf ya mouth for people face no good o!

@Everyone
i beg life na jeje, no hurry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2009
dgreatrock:

@Okofoh
You no see how ignorance dey do you? only you susscribe to a thread only you dey complain.

@Michelin
i beg take am easy now, the way u dey waruf ya mouth for people face no good o!

@Everyone
i beg life na jeje, no hurry

But people still dey come to me! grin
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by okofoh(f): 11:40pm On May 20, 2009
OK, i was having a bad day, your right i made my choice to come on here, i'll take the flack. i was pregnant, now i am not, life is really depressing at the mo! I was reading what this nigerian woman wrote about white ladies on here today, it was offensive to say that "WHITE WOMEN" marry "BLACK MEN" for there large private parts, or to have chocolate babies, it hurt my feelings, made me fired up. Thats why i said what i said. When i met my husband at 19, i am now 30, i wasn't interested in any men, i had a career, but he won me over, with his charm, and kindness, his positive personality, i didn't know if he was well provided for in that department, it was more fun waiting for my wedding night. I love my husband for the man he is inside, i have never Loved another, like i do him,he is my only one. I would die for that man. I suppose i came on here looking for some answers, i didn't quite get that. I won't be asking my husband about his trip, i don't want to burst my bubble of the Happiness i have with him. Some things just niggle at your mind sometimes, and it makes you wonder to much, then your thinking the worst. I am just worried now about him finding out about me coming on here, i keep getting emails popping up in my personal email box. Anyway gotta go. cry
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 3:53am On May 21, 2009
dgreatrock and michelin,

U come in hia u no go say hi to me abi? AM offended!  angry

Anyways, I say Hi to you guys first. Hi, how are u? Do u miss me cause I miss u ooo  grin  cheesy  grin  cheesy  grin

tpiah,

wetin happen ma dear?

okofoh,

Am sorry to hear that u have a bad day. Well, people can say whatever they wanna say. . . . . . Cause it has happened before and people will say what they have seen/ heard / experienced so you cannot stop them. Im an Asian and people says that Naija guys would purposely date an Asian women for their help in the country (that is if they are living in Malaysia cause in Malaysia, theres no job and opportunities for the Blacks) so Naija guys would date these Malaysian girls and pretend all this kinda love and when they get all the help they can get and is free, they would dump the girl and get married to their own kind. Imagine people saying all of these things and Im dating a Nigerian myself but I cannot stop them from saying what they wanna say. . . . This is life. U take in the good things and you learn from the bad things. Thats all I can say to you.
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2009
gabrywyl:

dgreatrock and michelin,

U come in hia u no go say hi to me abi? AM offended!  angry

Anyways, I say Hi to you guys first. Hi, how are u? Do u miss me cause I miss u ooo  grin  cheesy  grin  cheesy  grin

Sure I missed you. kiss
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dani1luv: 7:40pm On May 22, 2009
And missed you too wink
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by ifyalways(f): 12:09am On May 23, 2009
@Gab,where is Tgirl4real undecided
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 4:35am On May 23, 2009
michelin89:

Sure I missed you. kiss

Thank you darling kiss

ifyalways:

@Gab,where is Tgirl4real undecided

Tgirl has been havin some hard time lately ooo. . . Her lappy crashed and also she has been busy with work and stuff sad

How do you know that I would know about Tgirl? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Sissy3(f): 5:42am On May 23, 2009
gabrywyl:

Thank you darling kiss

mich. is a mod, tgirl is a mod. so there is a connection tongue tongue grin grin

if u knw mich. u also knw tg4r tongue
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by Gabry(f): 10:32am On May 23, 2009
Really?  shocked  shocked  shocked Ooo I dont know that ooo cause I know Tgirl seperately and I know Michelin seperately oo
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On May 23, 2009
gabrywyl:

Thank you darling kiss

Tgirl has been havin some hard time lately ooo. . . Her lappy crashed and also she has been busy with work and stuff sad

seems u know virtually everyone here wink
Tks anyways. kiss
Re: What Happen To Michelin89? by dani1luv: 12:32pm On May 23, 2009
ifyalways:

seems u know virtually everyone here wink
Tks anyways. kiss

She is the "I know ALL" gurl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos of This Underwater Bedroom Where Guests Are Surrounded By Live Sharks / FC Barcelona Player Salaries, Wages & Contracts: / Seasons Greetings! Happy New Month, Welcome To The Month Finale Of 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.