Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,221 members, 7,981,347 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao (1385 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Three (3) Spirits Of Delayed Marriage / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by ChuzzyBlog: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
This really cracked me up and i felt i should share... Ladies, be wise!

[size=15pt]#ChuzzySpeaks[/size]

Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by ficfic(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by adonbilivit: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
but to them it is "hard to get"...they love Beyonce's "single ladies" track but they forgot that Beyonce herself is married.

Last Bullet: Go for deliverance, start replying our pms or die single.
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by Glowstone(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by mrtantalizers(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
indeed
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by chillingbabe: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by ebamma(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
And what is the big deal about a delayed marriage or even not Marrying?,

married or not , you die alone,

And Don't tell me that you need kids to to grow up , make it and take care of you , when you grow old,

Cos, You don't need kids to take care of you when you are old, you need a pension plan,

Marrying or not Marrying is a personal choice, don't let anyone coerce you to jump into it.
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by donholy28(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
ebamma:
And what is the big deal about a delayed marriage or even not Marrying?,

married or not , you die alone,

And Don't tell me that you need kids to to grow up , make it and take care of you , when you grow old,

Cos, You don't need kids to take care of you when you are old, you need a pension plan,

Marrying or not Marrying is a personal choice, don't let anyone coerce you to jump into it.
Emotionally u can never die alone..girls go form when time begin expire dem go begin pray and fast
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by stinggy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by ChuzzyBlog: 3:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao by tpiah2: 3:20am On Sep 05, 2015
see begging.

(1) (Reply)

#7 Random Facts About Me / 15 Signs That You Are Emotionally Intelligent / Make Una Help Me See Karishika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.