Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Use 1,000 Naira To Make 20,000 Every Month With Sport Bet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Use 1,000 Naira To Make 20,000 Every Month With Sport Bet (1070 Views)

Make #20,000 - #50,000 Weekly Processing Email / MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use 1,000 Naira To Make 20,000 Every Month With Sport Bet by saragujay(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
I just see this as an opportunity to help. I will drop two sure tips everyday with odds of about 1.25 or above we keep playing until the winnings reach 20k.Then I collect 10% of all winnings.then we start again.I think that sounds fair enough. I will start today. And I need ur comments to encourage me
Re: Use 1,000 Naira To Make 20,000 Every Month With Sport Bet by saragujay(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
The first sets azerbaijan vs Croatia over 1.5 Czech vs Kazakhstan over1.5

1 Like

Re: Use 1,000 Naira To Make 20,000 Every Month With Sport Bet by Lantosed: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
I be like say you dey mad abi,10% of winings ko 0% ni. By the way who's following your yeye tips. For me serious punting is all about serious personal analysis. it's like going to school,any serious student must read,study and prepare to pass. It's only an olodo #dulardinho student(punter) that will hangs his hope passing(wining) on collection of yeye orijo expo(#tips). For your information you don't need any damn ass prediction to have a huge winings Ok let let me give you your study manual soccervista.com the best ever to give load down details about every single match everyday and trust me if too are good student(punter) in doing your proper analysis the bookies will turn to your cheque book.
#dumptipsndoanalysis

2 Likes

Re: Use 1,000 Naira To Make 20,000 Every Month With Sport Bet by saragujay(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lantosed:
I be like say you dey mad abi,10% of winings ko 0% ni. By the way who's following your yeye tips. For me serious punting is all about serious personal analysis. it's like going to school,any serious student must read,study and prepare to pass. It's only an olodo #dulardinho student(punter) that will hangs his hope passing(wining) on collection of yeye orijo expo(#tips). For your information you don't need any damn ass prediction to have a huge winings Ok let let me give you your study manual soccervista.com the best ever to give load down details about every single match everyday and trust me if too are good student(punter) in doing your proper analysis the bookies will turn to your cheque book.
#dumptipsndoanalysis
i dont think i have to answer to you.its ur own opinion and a stupid one at that.did i charge anyone no a trial will convince u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASACO Investment Plan / . / Just 1k Investment For Endless Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.