Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,795 members, 7,972,841 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (72076 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
like jeffosky said, yesrterday episode was boring. but i like one thing sha. i like gale so much becos na him still dey make dis prog get taste. see the way wey him fall paula hand. that was my favorite scene yesterday. gale na badddddddddddd man. as for maria her over rightoeusness do too much. wetin dey there wey she no fit do. i mean " give me my pikin come carry your pikin". maria is stupid period. anyways sha that slut (ashawo) wey dem dey call elisa is right about what she told her mum. they have to do the trade with romina.
imagine what dreamara said, "she finally went back to Sergio, actually it was the stupid Rodrigo that encouraged her to do so". elisa sucks. i am not sorry to say this but sergio is a BIG MUMU. infact eh, THUNDER FIRE ELISA.
I have to run along now. Catch yall later
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2009
@jenace
you no go kill person with laugh u too funny but na true you talk sha.
am glad the program have finally picked up today was interesting but not spectacular.I sorry for Amphlia see where her busy body carry her reach.person wey no they hear word na wetin dem dey see.E neva reach one week wey she miscarry dem rape her and am sure it was brutal becos her hands were tied to the back.if am her the moment they release me i will wipe outthe whole sevantes.And to think that Gale winning.Hey ya no matter wat Bad no dey pay.

Paula is anoder useless person see the stupid coner wey dem put her well na she sabi.Now to the main people of the day Maria,Hector,Elisa and Romina.Corasco (abi wetin be the name of that bodyguard) needs to be fired right from the begining of the soap this guys has always been bleeping up.I wan see how Elisa go handle Romina before Sergio and Ignaso(i know he won't call rodrigue he will want to impress maria)come.if romina near her she is finish.Maria should be ready to loss Hector after the whole incident.

Natalie sef na anoder mumu u neva tell man say u get belle for am u dey let am climb u again and is the docotor blind can't he see she is pregnant abi male doctors can't tell when a woman is pregant(pls laides help me out here o)it has been awhile since i looked forward to the next episode but now can't wait to see what happens.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
jeff u said it all but one more thing, alahandro is the second biggest mumu after sergio. he is damn too blind to see things. gale don really use am clean , y*sh. (you know what i mean). anyways, thanks to gale for spicing this programme up. he is the salt of the prog.
as for that usless corasco eh, they suppose put am for mouter dey pound am. very soon goat go send am go market him go dey run go. imagine that useless slut(elisa) trickin him. yeye bodyguard.
where is ella b, airller, nanny o? wetin dey shele.
we go see on the other side of todays episode.
take care yall.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
2 ALL MA SWEETHEARTS.
AIRLLER,JEFF,JANACE,NANNY O,ETC.
happy new yr 2 u all.missed u guys 4 jus 2 days.can u imagine?lol.
maria oh.wat shes facin is not enof punishment.she stole sum1s husby and shes facin d consequences.
paula,wat happened 2 d hardcore madam.its now i know dat she has a soul.i didnt even know she had parents.
gayle,dat guy na commando.see all d plans wey e dey do.kai men.his fate is comin soon.
elisa,sergio,rodrigo, no comment.dey suck big time.
*yawn*
ll catch yall l8r.
P.S
jeff,NAFDAC no go fit do me anyfin cuz i be TERMINATOR.lol.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
hi everyone,am new here, i just joined today, actually i was looking for the story of the program up till the end but i ddnt see it anywere and i found this blog,
1st and foremost alehandro is a big fool and the producers are taking us for a ride,i hope every1 remebered when alehandro picked up a call on gail's fone and it was that hemenes that called him, bt what suprises me is that uptil now he cant put 1+1 together to know that it was the same police hemenes that called,because that call was enuf to implicate him,
i dnt tink maria is a slut, bt i tink shs stupid, sh ddnt steal some1s hubby bcz in the 1st place hector was tricked to marry romina.
i dont know why she couldnt tell hector that romina kidnapped her daughther.but i guess shs jst a mother and acting how mothers wud act,scared.
alesa doesnt deserve sergio and too bad they end up together in the end because the guy has suffered too much for her and yet she ends up hurting him alwz.
was orphelia raped?i ddnt watch the starting of the programme.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2009
Na wa o My people abeg una see the rubbish wey happen today?she dis director thinks say na small children dey watch this program.this is really annoying becos this program had a very good begining,a wonderful Middle but is about to havea stupid end just like our nollywood flims.e pain me o.

the Whole Elisa Romina.Emilian,Sergio Rodrigue sceniaro was rubbish.pls how can a cripple go and face a Mad woman alone,is that possible and then after Romina found the child wasn't there why she no beat crace comot for Elisa head b4 Sergio come.and why Rodrigue wey know say him be like nepa wey dey go off and on at anytime agree to enter the suv,and pls why Romina no take her long finger nails comot him eye instead dem the drive round like Amusement Park abi?and then she jam sergio without hiting Elisa or Emiliana.And see as Sergoi nd Elisa looked on the ground 2 cripple in Love haba wetin dem won born,Handicap.

Emiliana need serious beating infact dem suppose beat am soo tey for her life is she see motor fear no go let her enter.

Amphlia na we re o person wey don just rape and torture instead make she run go house she dey talk super story how i wish say dem no free her she for see hersef.

i like the scope wey Natalie dey use for Doctor na fight she wan take tell am the truth abi any which way she should just tell him and let her mind rest before she mis carry.

Ho paula so u can be dis stupid and useless see wetin man dey do ur life and instead of you think of a way out u are getting distracted that is what is happening to everyone on this soap including those that work behind the camera.God help them

pls is Romina dead,i don't want her to die now o i really like her just that she sef no smart and evil must come to an end.have to wait till Friday or Monday to know what happen anyway my people make una stay bless.

@hasbal
you are welcome i hope u have fun on this site , u join when things were almost finished but i know you will like here.go tru the previous post u will get what u are looking for and get to meet the great people in this forum.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
hashbal:

1st and foremost alehandro is a big fool and the producers are taking us for a ride,i hope every1 remebered when alehandro picked up a call on gail's fone and it was that hemenes that called him, bt what suprises me is that uptil now he cant put 1+1 together to know that it was the same police hemenes that called,because that call was enuf to implicate him,
i dnt tink maria is a slut, bt i tink shs stupid, sh ddnt steal some1s hubby bcz in the 1st place hector was tricked to marry romina.
i dont know why she couldnt tell hector that romina kidnapped her daughther.but i guess shs jst a mother and acting how mothers wud act,scared.
alesa doesnt deserve sergio and too bad they end up together in the end because the guy has suffered too much for her and yet she ends up hurting him alwz.
was orphelia raped?i ddnt watch the starting of the programme.

Excellent reading of the story! Thanks.

I will just add that Eilsa is a wonderful woman. Look at her spectacular performance with Romina. Reminds me of what she did when Rodrigo fell into the well. I agree with most of the points made about the director, though. The script of this story has too many loose ends. Alejandro's stupidity borders simply on the impossible. This story is highly engaging, it can keep you at the edge of your sit, but they made a poor job of its finishing. Give me the less engaging but literarily superior Second Chance!
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by marcol(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2009
can somebody tel was going on.i ave missed dis week episode.am in school now.thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2009
All u ve 2 do MARCOL is 2 read previous posts.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2009
Hello evry1
@Jeffoski,i'v been visitin d forum bt not postin.Dat ur comment abt Elisa nd Sergio being cripple in luv,LOL.
@Dreamara,thnx 4 clearin dat part abt Daniel.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2009
oh iv bin watching for quite a while jeffoskki,just that i ddnt know their was a forum lyk this, its rili nice, i lyk ur comment bout thursday's episode,it was hilarious, i wonder what they take us to be, goin round in a n suv at top speed?please, lol,
and wtzup wiv AIT?are they tryna postpone the programme or what?they dont show episodes on friday anymore, thats lame, i wait to c what wud happen today, hv a blessed day pple
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2009
AIT nawa 4una, jst prolonging the program
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hashbal how you dey?AIT don kolo i know it will get to dis now we are stuck with this soap till next year.pls if dey have change d time let us know we wil b vry greatful
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2009
@jeffoski:i dont tink they have, i think they just suapended the programme dtz all ma guy, They no wan make it finish.
those pple ar alwz lyk that,its rubbish sha,
hv a great day
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by joyousjay: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
Pls,can someone tell me what is happening?Is the programme on hold till the end of the under 17 world cup being hosted by Nigeria or what?I really want to know the current status of the programme.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
From wat i see,i tink its on hold till world cup is ova.
only dose wit DAARSAT can enjoy d programme.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2009
@jenace, i dey feel u jo.
@ella b-welcome- maria didnt steal someones husband but she deserves d purnishment, @hashbal u re most welcome- u re right on alehandrew.
@ella. dnt u think we deserv 2 b told b4 ait sustained d prog? Is very painful when i on gen n stay awak 4 a purpose that wasnt fulfilled
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2009
i think AIT yet again has shown us how unprofessional they are, this is silly, ur right the least they cud do is tell us whats goin on
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2009
Well,i tink had 2 compensate us wif anoda telenovela Dey show evryday by 2.i dnt no d name bt i aint interested either.
ll Try 2 get 2ru 2 dem.any1 know deir no?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2009
naa i dnt knw dia number ella
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ella, jeff, nanny, abeg make una tell me wetin happen 2day.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2009
jenace999:

Ella, jeff, nanny, abeg make una tell me wetin happen 2day.
u no call my name but sha i go tell u wetin shele to the best of my ability
it startd off wiv d way romina and d oda criple (rodrigo) wer goin around in circles and eventually the car crashed as it ended the last tym,
so rodrigo worked out of the crash while romina fainted, hector,maria and d doctor (hector's friend) came to the scene,we found out romina was ok sha, maria attacked her but said she wudnt kill her bcz sh wntz her (romina ) to rot in jail and sh also told her sh was gona make sure her daughter forgot her completely,
so the police took her away sha,
the sexy cop and alehandro wer in bed stil and she was tryna convince him to run away wiv her (justa as gail asked her to do), but the guy refused sayn sh shudnt go away now when dey wer almost uncovering the while truth and wasnt sh suspecting his bro,to whcih sh answerd gail is ambitious but for now dtz al sh knws sh doznt hv any prove on anythn else, well shs obviosli scared,
gail and orphelia scene was full of her complaining tht gail shud take revenge on d guys who raped her and also kill romina, to wch he sed dia was a tym for erythn, and also he sed if he had to choose btw her n the unborn child sh lost he wud choose her,
alesa told hector that she actualli wntd to give away the baby but her mother was the one who convinced her not to, afta hector left,sh asked her mom if erythn is ok btw her n hector and d mama talk say romina has succeded in reaking the apart,
sergio and rodriigo shared a bottle of tequila in sergio's house and talked bout their love for alesa,
when hector and alehandro went to the police to submit their statements in the romina case,lo n behold the prosecutor is hermenes so he tells them that romina is crazy and so they cant hold her to any of those charges and she has to be released shocked
also Gina's funny doctor (cant remeber his name ) came to tell gina dt david is dying and would lyk to see her,

i hope i hv been able to do little justice to the story jenace, have a nyc day
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2009
@jenace 9- no light n fuel scarce- didnt even know they did it- bt our new friend has bailed us out. @hasbal. Dnt tak it personal that ur name wasnt mentioned, u did d right thin by givin d update. Thanks
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2009
nanny no hard feelings just joking grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
@hashbal, i read ur review and u r quite wondrful. I got d full gist now. Thanks. Sorry i ommited ur name. Noted from now on.
@nanny o, same here. Anyways thank to hashbal for d update.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
jenace ur welcome, it was my pleasure smiley
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
Wow i love dis beautiful harmony goin on in dis forum.I missed u all hope every1 is fine.I was lucky 2 watch it yday.i hope dey show it 2day guess the u17 are on break 4 2days.i want 2 slap Elisa and Rodrigue,wat was he thinkin talkin 2 sergio like dat.if na me b sergio i go make sure say him get drunk then push am from the stairs.yeye doctor.And Wat did ignaso mean by Daniel is dying am sure his lying thanks 2 my plle here 4 d expo e 4 pain me if Daniel die o.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2009
hello pple,howz d day goin?abeg did dey show it ystrnyt and can anyone update us?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hash no way, dem no do am. Abi u no no say dis na naija. AIT no care abt we d viewer. Anyway hws ur day goin.
@jeff, u welcome back. Ella is MIA, hope say u no call efcc or nafdac for her.
Take care yall.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hash no way, dem no do am. Abi u no no say dis na naija. AIT no care abt we d viewer. Anyway hws ur day goin.
@jeff, u welcome back. Ella is MIA, hope say u no call efcc or nafdac for her.
Take care yall.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
nawa 4 this ait sef, dia rubbish do tire me, lyk some 1 said dis program go reach next year sad
my day dey fyn jenace tnk u, enjoy usr too, cheers
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by shezy(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
pls una fit recall when this police guy took paula's laptop and other documents?
has she not been home since then to discover that they where missing?
maybe i  didn't watch that episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Lateysha's Dress Tears While Twerking On Live TV (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.