Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. (1636 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by excel001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUHARI AGAIN SINGS SAME OLD (ETHNIC) SONG in Latest Postings for Police AIGs ● Balla Hassan, Zone 2, Lagos ● Usman Gwary, Zone 9, Umuahia ● Yahaya Ardo, Zone 4, Makurdi ● Musa Daura, Zone 5, Benin ● Adisa Baba Bolanta, Zone 6, Calabar ● Ballah Magaji Nasarawa, Zone 7, Abuja ● Lawal Tanko, Zone 8, Lokoja ● Mohammed Gana, Zone 10 Sokoto ● Tambari Mohammed to Zone 1, Kano ● Mohammed Abubakar, Zone 3, Yola ● Helen Kalafite Adeyemi, Zone 11, Osogbo ● Johnson Ogunsakin, Zone 12, Bauchi ● Yerima Irimiya, Maritime Police TOTAL OF MAJOR POSTINGS 13 NORTH 11 SOUTH-WEST 2 SOUTH-SOUTH 0 SOUTH-EAST 0 POSTSCRIPT: Buhari is the new sword in the hands of the North against the rest of Nigeria. Take or leave it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by 1stGenius(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
95th percentile

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
That is despicable if true
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by blaqoracle: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
eliment:
That is despicable if true
the Igbo are paying dearly for their past inequities. The fulanis don't forget and they don't forgive. All they need to do is to fall on their kneels and beg buhari for forgive and swear to an everlasting servitude to the fulanis.
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by naijaking1: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
blaqoracle:
the Igbo are paying dearly for their past inequities. The fulanis don't forget and they don't forgive. All they need to do is to fall on their kneels and beg buhari for forgive and swear to an everlasting servitude to the fulanis.

That's good to know officially.
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by nameo: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Is this true?
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by excel001(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am Adolphus Chukwuebuka by name an APC strong supporter, Google my name Or go through my trend in nairaland and you will notice i always agitate for a better Nigeria, I supported Buhari to the core to a point that i created so many enemies for myself while canvassing votes for him in school and streets where he is totally rejected. I can beat my chest that i gave PMB not less than 15 votes (relatives and my friends that followed me to the polling unit), I believe there are so many Igbos that did same. I decided to play opposition because i was directly affected by GEJ bad governance which included romancing 6 months ASUU strike as if it meant nothing to him. I know appointing SS/SE leaders may have little or no effects on our region but for fairness sake PMB should include them. My friends now inbox in any negative news about the president, and That's what i want to avoid.
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by austinsmat(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
excel001:
I am Adolphus Chukwuebuka by name an APC strong supporter, Google my name Or go through my trend in nairaland and you will notice i always agitate for a better Nigeria, I supported Buhari to the core to a point that i created so many enemies for myself while canvassing votes for him in school and streets where he is totally rejected. I can beat my chest that i gave PMB not less than 15 votes (relatives and my friends that followed me to the polling unit), I believe there are so many Igbos that did same. I decided to play opposition because i was directly affected by GEJ bad governance which included romancing 6 months ASUU strike as if it meant nothing to him. I know appointing SS/SE leaders may have little or no effects on our region but for fairness sake PMB should include them. My friends now inbox in any negative news about the president, and That's what i want to avoid.
haha scam de Le i( French language)
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Apc is jus a scam... cry big one
Anyway he just ve four years angry
The principle of federal character is void in this babagoslow's administration....

we want change huh.. sad we gat it... I foresee his ministerial list filled with cows from the northeast grin angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari is petty.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by sammyj: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Keepon wailing wailers association while the government and Nigeria is progressing
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by wordcat(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
blaqoracle:

That's the LAST thing an Igboman can do.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by blaqoracle: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2015
wordcat:

That's the LAST thing an Igboman can do.
they did that long time ago when governor obaino went to abuja to postrate to buhari.
Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by wordcat(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2015
blaqoracle:
they did that long time ago when governor obaino went to abuja to postrate to buhari.

Lol, so na prostrate Buhari go prostrate for Obama as he visit Obama for America??
Go get some sense guy, Igbos don't prostrate, na Yoroober way of life be that

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Iran / Nigerian Fuel Scarcity: Buhari About About To Make History. / No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years - GEJ. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.