Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? (8737 Views)

The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Infinix Note 2 (2gb, 4g Lte) Now Available At Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:32am On Sep 04, 2015
was it an ad?
chidekings:
Stale advertisement
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:33am On Sep 04, 2015
chekerz nation
Fieryblaze:
I swear I thought it was a guy till i saw ur comment i had to scroll up to check sef
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:34am On Sep 04, 2015
like hot cake
Cerebrum:

You dulled it na.. the camon is hot cake of the season grin
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:35am On Sep 04, 2015
srz case
Cerebrum:
I saw the Camon still selling at 3CHUB yesterday though. But for it to be sold out at Slot is something serious mehhn!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:35am On Sep 04, 2015
see question
Cerebrum:

Your nice can wait for the next units coming to Nigeria na. abi? Is she doing bornday?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:37am On Sep 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cerebrum:

A male? Doesn't make her male though. By the way, how do males and females right? I thought skill depended on the individual's style of writing.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:37am On Sep 04, 2015
epic
onekindaguy:
or ultimate search tinz
keep on breaking
onekindaguy:
mo for ohhh grin grin
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by windyjosezy: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2015
chelsea things
onekindaguy:
hmm, see defending
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:06am On Sep 04, 2015
y beg him
elijah2u:
Pele ti e
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:10am On Sep 04, 2015
angry angry
elijah2u:
Pele ti e
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:11am On Sep 04, 2015
it is true
BenKafor:
cry nooooooo this can't be true. I wanted to buy one for my niece
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:11am On Sep 04, 2015
sleep
BenKafor:
What will I now do??
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:15am On Sep 04, 2015
n so
zenith4biz:
You write like a male.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:15am On Sep 04, 2015
were you yurning
chidekings:
Stale advertisement
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by showlaw: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2015
dats you
Cerebrum:
I saw the Camon still selling at 3CHUB yesterday though. But for it to be sold out at Slot is something serious mehhn!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
As in! My calculations did not factor in the probability of unavailability.
Cerebrum:

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
How?
zenith4biz:
You write like a male.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
How does a write up give vibes of being written by a guy? I really would like to know, cos it seems like a useful skill to have for a girl.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
K sir.
chidekings:
Stale advertisement
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by emzila(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
showlaw:
dats you
how do u mean? Micro Station is also selling the phone.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by emzila(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cerebrum:

is available at micro station at lesser price. just got mine.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kimiko:

So yesterday, after gathering all of my 10kobo that i had been saving since I decided that I was going to get this phone.
I carried my 2 left legs to slot in Ikeja and to my greatest surprise. The camon c8 was sold out. As in finished, as in finished (the finishing shocked me so much that I had to repeat it)
My brain could not comprehend it and i started to have a one sided conversation with myself.
How could the phone finish?
What do they mean by that?
Ehn!!!
Asin!!!
After all the James Bond I did getting to slot. Protecting my camon c8 money from even the wind.
The phone was not available, as in e no dey stand.
So the 25,900 is actually quite affordable for the phone to be sold out before closing hours on a Tuesday.
I had the following requirements when I decided that it was time to change my phone.
Picture quality; I love a good picture, not selfies, pictures of people going about their business, of sunsets, of flowers, of stationery vehicles, of random things that generally inspire a thought or a feeling. So in my phone quest the picture quality was the number 1 thing
Affordability was also a top priority for me, seeing as I am a broke Person with a serious case of wander lust and I have to plan every naira I make, I could not afford to make up a budget of more than 30k for a phone.No matter how much of a hurry I was in to cop a good phone. I could not afford to save more than my monthly pay could let. You know what I'm saying.
So there was tecno dangling this prime piece of technology before my very eyes at 25,900 leaving me with change for sharwama and a movie on Wednesday and you expect me not to take it?!!
Sigh!!!
I miscalculated one thing though, that I would be the only one with any of these requirements from a phone, hence the nonchalance with which I left my house not thinking other people might want the same things as me.
And I got to slot and met an empty camon c8 stand.

Hello dear, i have a question for you, seeing you a are camera person like myself and not just selfies talking, pls and pls when you do eventually get this phone, please post your thoughts and opinion on the camera, i reserve my comments till then, i would be watching this space, take care dear.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by henry007(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
emzila:

is available at micro station at lesser price. just got mine.

less than 25K?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by BenKafor(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na WA for you o

showlaw:
sleep
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by BenKafor(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank you
windyjosezy:
take heart
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Veka: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
3C HUB would be glad for this ad. they send their warmest regards im sure. tongue
Cerebrum:
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by emzila(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
henry007:
less than 25K?
24,500 if u are buying up to 5 or more and 25,500 if u are buying 1
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by bobo65(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
as far its tecno

by next week u will see ppl start posting "used tecno c8 for sale"
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by sats: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
sold out tecno phones
how interesting?
*walks out of thread*
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol, Pele oooo
Kimiko:

So yesterday, after gathering all of my 10kobo that i had been saving since I decided that I was going to get this phone.
I carried my 2 left legs to slot in Ikeja and to my greatest surprise. The camon c8 was sold out. As in finished, as in finished (the finishing shocked me so much that I had to repeat it)
My brain could not comprehend it and i started to have a one sided conversation with myself.
How could the phone finish?
What do they mean by that?
Ehn!!!
Asin!!!
After all the James Bond I did getting to slot. Protecting my camon c8 money from even the wind.
The phone was not available, as in e no dey stand.
So the 25,900 is actually quite affordable for the phone to be sold out before closing hours on a Tuesday.
I had the following requirements when I decided that it was time to change my phone.
Picture quality; I love a good picture, not selfies, pictures of people going about their business, of sunsets, of flowers, of stationery vehicles, of random things that generally inspire a thought or a feeling. So in my phone quest the picture quality was the number 1 thing
Affordability was also a top priority for me, seeing as I am a broke Person with a serious case of wander lust and I have to plan every naira I make, I could not afford to make up a budget of more than 30k for a phone.No matter how much of a hurry I was in to cop a good phone. I could not afford to save more than my monthly pay could let. You know what I'm saying.
So there was tecno dangling this prime piece of technology before my very eyes at 25,900 leaving me with change for sharwama and a movie on Wednesday and you expect me not to take it?!!
Sigh!!!
I miscalculated one thing though, that I would be the only one with any of these requirements from a phone, hence the nonchalance with which I left my house not thinking other people might want the same things as me.
And I got to slot and met an empty camon c8 stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unable To Create Cwm Recovery / Mtn Customer Care (180) / Tecno T3 Vs N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.