Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth (1521 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by gabazin080(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just want to know if there is a specific time to wait till before having sex with your wife after birth
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by Cyberfavour(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
for life
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by Cutehector(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
One year pls... cheesy
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by gabazin080(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cyberfavour:
for life
wayrey. Pesin no go born again?
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by falconey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
it depends on her body, minimum of a month

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by gabazin080(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
One year pls... cheesy
say wetin happen. Did u know Mercy Johnson is pregnant again less than a year after her 2nd born

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by Macgreat(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
100hours max
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by Gurgle(f): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
With contraception: Until she's ready

Without contraception: until shes ready + as your own family planning arrangements permit
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Until her wound is completely healed. Let her be the one to invite you please.
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by soopamom: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
gabazin080:
Just want to know if there is a specific time to wait till before having sex with your wife after birth
6 weeks minimum,but I'd choose you have to wait till she's physically and mentally ready.
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
At least a month is ook,it depend on her body system though...if she give birth through operation then the guy ought to lurch and make things balance.
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
A month is OK if n only if d delivery isn't tru CS. Mine put to bed June ending n I don dey knack akpako nww oo coz her body is just too inviting
b don't say I tell u
Re: How Long Should You Stay Away From Sex With Your Wife After Birth by maestroz: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
one hour is ok

(1) (Reply)

Epl 2015/2016 Mock Examination / What Do You Think Of This Song Lyrics. / I Dont Find Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.