Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... (476 Views)

Army Reinstates Over 3000 Dismissed Soldiers / Boko Haram: Army Reinstates 2,500 Soldiers, 102 Officers / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
The Nigerian Army on Thursday reinstated 3,032 soldiers, who were dismissed from the army for their alleged indiscipline ‎in the ongoing war with Islamic militants Boko Haram in Nigeria’s North East.

Army spokesman, Col. Sani Usman, told a news conference in Abuja that the panel set up to review their cases concluded its sitting last week and made recommendations that led to the reinstatement .

According to him, 3,032 soldiers out of the 5, 000 cases that were reviewed were reinstated and the soldiers have shown their total readiness to be re-launched into the theater to combat insurgency as they have now commenced re-training exercise at the Nigerian Army Training Centre, Kotangora, Niger State.

Mr Usman also gave the assurance that military will decimate the Boko Haram terrorists before the expiration of the three-month presidential deadline in November

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/nigerian-army-reinstates-over-3-000-soldiers/

it's obvious president Buhari is working, while waiters are wailing grin grin cheesy

For car owners, click on my signature help yourselves and save cost for your car maintenance. ...
Re: Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... by Greyworld: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why are yu lyk dis?
Re: Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... by kindy51(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wow sounds great!! Make i check weather i follow for the list ooh wink
Re: Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Greyworld:
Why are yu lyk dis?
my brother, how am I? I only brought to the fore the news making the round, and u re asking me a question I do not understand...
Re: Nigerian Army Reinstates over 3000 sacked Soldiers... by Greyworld: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother, how am I? I only brought to the fore the news making the round, and u re asking me a question I do not understand...
My broda no vex......

(1) (Reply)

New Social Network Opens For Nigerians / As Boko Haram And Insecurity Is Diminishing / FG Stops Consultants From Collecting Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.