Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) (53438 Views)

Miss Africa Pageant Holds In Calabar, As Beauty Queens Arrive / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Aminat508(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]Aisha Buhari is more beautiful than all of them [/size]
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i dey vex
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
before nko
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]Aisha Buhari is more beautiful than all of them [/size]
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
so these are the most beautiful in abuja?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by decentmums247(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Do you have a business idea and no capital to start, are you tired of your current financial predicaments, do you desire financial freedom, think no further. connect with rich and influential sugar mummies from all part of nigeria and start smilling with good fortunes. just call our agent on 08038234344.....................

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Many organizers of beauty pageants are actually pimps in disguise. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by butanep(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pegeantry is another way of gathering prostitute for big men in Nigeria. It's the new system now.

Niga never change for one bit...

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by midasbliss(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fast Money... many gonna find their magas grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
I know one of the Organisers of this event The guy dey smash Abuja girls' toto anyhow because of this scheme.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by ufojude: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Area girls cool

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by antzlaive(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
this no be top rank hotel na... this sandrialia hotel.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by obaty(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
dat guy on white sha,see as him dey do like say im dey inspect fish wey im one buy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by dammytosh: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
I will work hard and leave good Legacies for my beautiful Angels.

Poverty is the number one reason why girls will parade half naked in the name of beauty contest swimming pool cat walk. angry angry sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Stevano007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder grin i would vote contestant no 5
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Sunbellar: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Celebrating nudity!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Before I opened the thread, I just knew I'd come here and see the pics of one celebrity wanna that goes by the initials *A.R, and I was not disappointed undecided

The types of things our our society celebrates is quite pitiable though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
As the countdown to the 15th Anniversary grand finale of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja continues, the first Audition pool Party screening which took centre stage over the weekend at Sandralia Hotels, recorded impressive turnout of models and other people who came with friends and families to hangout.

The pageant is one of the oldest in Nigeria will be attracting personalities, high profile celebrities and the high and mighty in the Corridors of power at the Finales slated to hold in the prestigious Transcorp Hilton, Abuja on 31st of October.

Though, the final audition and pool party screening comes up tomorrow - 5th September at Top Rank Hotel Galaxy at Jabi  by 12 noon to select the final 36 contestants that will battle it on the big stage. While the after party holds at XO Lifestyle (Cubana Lounge)

Speaking to the cross section of Journalists during the first screening, the CEO Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo, said that the 15th edition will be well packaged as they are already concluding partnership with AIT, People's TV and HipTV . While Amity GLOBAL Network is the official social media company.  

The pageant which has produced celebrated beauty queens in the past, has also given out over 10 cars as star prizes in each grand finales.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/09/wow-most-beautiful-girl-in-abuja.html?m=0
dat babe wit spectacle no fine nah...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Vyolet(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
These ones must be the hungry nyanya-mararaba-gwagwalada-suleja girls. The main Abuja chicks are not this desperate.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by habebe1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pageant in Nigeria and not a single lady with Natural hair. Just saying.*Shrugs*
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Luckylife:
Hmmm girls shine ur eyes not to b used and regret later. They will be many rich preys that y pool is added so that all will b viewed.
LMAO... Dat guy wif 'all white' looks like a love-vendor... Na true u tok though...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by hedonistic: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Abuja girls from rich homes are pretty, This girls here are broke as girls hustling...when u in Abj mention me and ill take u places to confirm

I am in Abuja, and I am mentioning you. Take me places to confirm!

By the way, seems I'll be at the Top Rank Hotel Utako tomorrow afternoon to feed my eyes and see whether anyone of these mbekes might be worth my while.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by dejisakin(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hell will not mercy these ones lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Most Nigerians complain totally unnecessarily. These are ladies with modelling ambitions. What they do concerning their career is their business.

Not everyone would do same kind of business /career. Last time I checked, that's a pool party, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with the dressing.

Do you go to the swimming pool dressed like a masquerade?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
As the countdown to the 15th Anniversary grand finale of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja continues, the first Audition pool Party screening which took centre stage over the weekend at Sandralia Hotels, recorded impressive turnout of models and other people who came with friends and families to hangout.

The pageant is one of the oldest in Nigeria will be attracting personalities, high profile celebrities and the high and mighty in the Corridors of power at the Finales slated to hold in the prestigious Transcorp Hilton, Abuja on 31st of October.

Though, the final audition and pool party screening comes up tomorrow - 5th September at Top Rank Hotel Galaxy at Jabi  by 12 noon to select the final 36 contestants that will battle it on the big stage. While the after party holds at XO Lifestyle (Cubana Lounge)

Speaking to the cross section of Journalists during the first screening, the CEO Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo, said that the 15th edition will be well packaged as they are already concluding partnership with AIT, People's TV and HipTV . While Amity GLOBAL Network is the official social media company.  

The pageant which has produced celebrated beauty queens in the past, has also given out over 10 cars as star prizes in each grand finales.

bleached knees...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
espn:
Jobless lazy girls.. 90% of them will be slept with before the end of this rubbish called pageant.. No wonder sex is so cheap.. just package something. Name it anything you will see our lazy girls rush out to display their stupidity.
ESPN or goal.com, abeg tell dem...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bad Belly (BB) na him u be...[s]
HerexG:
See as dem be like bleached Toothpicks
[/s]
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Meat don ready 4 dem politicians cheesy
lol... Woh type of meat? If I may ask
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nature8(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Another opportunity for them to f.uck again..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
my nigga blade grin

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
HerexG:
See as dem be like bleached Toothpicks
Nicca go bring your mama make we see am!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
GLeesMODEL:

they call dem call-girls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo) / Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.