Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m (1292 Views)

»»» Neat Ford Windstar 03 @ N750K Negotiable ««« / »»» Neat Ford F.150 Truck @ N1.15M Negotiable ««« / »»» Neat Ford Explorer 04 Now 950K Non Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by brigadier747: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and
gear auto ac plz and plz only serious buyers only call 08083441223, whattsapp no 08184775036
gear auto ac plz and plz only serious buyers only call 08083441223, whattsapp no 08184775036
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by laudate: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
brigadier747:
neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and

SCAM ALERT! Original 419! angry
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by brigadier747: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
laudate:

SCAM ALERT! Original 419! angry
I will soon have u barned jobless spam bolt
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by laudate: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
brigadier747:

I will soon have u barned jobless spam bolt

Na you dem go first BAN! Bloody idiot! angry SCAMMER!!

Your original post has scam, written all over it. Do you think everyone is so gullible??! shocked shocked
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by brigadier747: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Htv

Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by brigadier747: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=laudate post=37745075]

Na you dem go first BAN! Bloody idiot! angry SCAMMER!!

Your original post has scam, written all over it. Do you think everyone is so gullible??! shocked shocked[/quote
I don't think I have the time to exchange dirty words
I will blame our system and d govt who has done a thorough job ,u r a complete product of joblessness
And mediocrity u spamming on advert and defaming it at will ,check my handle brigadier747 then u know me ,u r a failure so ur genertaion are a complete specie of failures ,i have done d needful by reporting ur handle to d mods
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by laudate: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
brigadier747:
I don't think I have the time to exchange dirty words
I will blame our system and d govt who has done a thorough job ,u r a complete product of joblessness
And mediocrity u spamming on advert and defaming it at will ,check my handle brigadier747 then u know me ,u r a failure so ur genertaion are a complete specie of failures ,i have done d needful by reporting ur handle to d mods

No one is spamming your advert. You just posted the pictures of the car, after you were accused of being a scammer. Why are you just posting photos now??! shocked shocked

And why are you spewing curses if you are innocent?? All those curses will go back on your head and be transferred to your entire generation and lineage! Brigadier, my foot! Who cares?

This is exactly the same car being advertised by jerryfemi88 in the same Auto section since the 3rd of Sept. 2015

See the details here: https://www.nairaland.com/2573789/buy-fairly-used-ford-edge

So who are you trying to fool? I will even mail the mods before you do!
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
What year is this ride?
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by brigadier747: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=laudate post=37746302]

No one is spamming your advert. You just posted the pictures of the car, after you were accused of being a scammer. Why are you just posting photos now??! shocked shocked

And why are you spewing curses if you are innocent?? All those curses will go back on your head and be transferred to your entire generation and lineage! Brigadier, my foot! Who cares?

This is exactly the same car being advertised by jerryfemi88 in the same Auto section since the 3rd of Sept. 2015

See the details here: https://www.nairaland.com/2573789/buy-fairly-used-ford-edge

So who are you trying to fool? I will even mail the mods before you do![/quoyoyoUl
U r a complete nicompoo and an unteachable illiterate , if u .Had problems with my post and ur dirty gutters couldnt ask questions or inquiry and u come here and spew trash
Note in ur interest I will warn u to desist from dis section as dis section is meant for serious dealers not jokers and jobless failures like u, and to clearyfy u jerryfemi88 is my colleague Wut most of u bigots infested being don't know is DAT there is a strong relationship marketing network of dealers on d forum so plz desist if u got no job or not a potential
Buyer
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by jerryfemi88: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2015
@laudate a word is enough for d wise ,brigadier tnx for education and enlightenment
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by laudate: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2015
jerryfemi88:
@laudate a word is enough for d wise ,brigadier tnx for education and enlightenment

Listen, did you read the entire thread from the beginning? His first post had very little info in it and no pictures, no info on the car's features, mileage etc, just that folks should call him. That is how scammers operate, as we have seen on this thread. So I called it a scam. angry

Instead of providing proof to show it was not a scam, he then posted pictures and started chanting curses and abuses. Of course, I replied in kind! angry Na who be mugu? shocked

Now, the pictures he has just posted were the same ones you had posted on your thread. Did he ever explain that he was selling on behalf of a friend? NO. Look at your own thread and look at his own. Has anyone ever called you a scam on any thread? NO. Because you usually put up all the info to show your prices and products, in order to foster transparency. undecided

If he does not know the rudiments of the business, teach him before he gets you all into trouble. There are too many scammers in this Auto section. Just my 2 cents.
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2015
What year is this ride oh. Please reply.
Re: Exotic Ride Super Neat Ford Edge 1.6m by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2015
laudate:

So who are you trying to fool? I will even mail the mods before you do!
chwoi! U catch am too grin

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2009 Sport / Golf 4 For Dash Port Harcourt / Just Cleared Tokunboh 2006 Toyota Camry For 1.35m(negotiable).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.