Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass (1082 Views)

Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2015
undecided

1 Share

Re: When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by mmafhew(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Incase
Re: When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by christinie(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Mxm
Re: When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by adedayourt(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
mmafhew:
Incase

ders no any incase here at all
Re: When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by adedayourt(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
XXXXXXXXL
Re: When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Mxm
nyn
Re: When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
How did this shii found its way to romance section?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evening All..just Wanna Make A Common Sense / Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions / Worse Embarrassment That Can Happen To Anyone On Her Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.