Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1361484 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
hormolarry:
@Justwise, thanks for your prompt response, but how will I convince them with the review since I have already submitted the marriage and birth certs that shows our relationship? and how long will the Admin review take? thanks

There is nothing much to explain than to state clearly that you have submitted all documents to proof that you are married with kids, that you don't know how else to convince the ECO that your marriage is genuine. A difference person (ECM) will look at your case and not the ECO.

Did you submit family pictures?

Its takes 28days but some get a reply sooner than that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hormolarry: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmm, we didn't submit family pictures, it was after the submission that I came across this trends. but can they reapply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oracle700: 4:14am On Oct 05, 2016
muami:

Use UBA card

Thanks guys......@LaaJ, I sent u a PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
hormolarry:
Hmmmm, we didn't submit family pictures, it was after the submission that I came across this trends. but can they reapply?

Of course you can if you got no time to wait for the AR. Reapply and add more relationship evidence..pictures(wedding pictures, child birth and other family gatherings) etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by illusory: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Testimony time: Just got visas for myself, wife and two kids. Included Scholarship ponsorship letter, marriage and birth certificates, family pics, school results and receipts for past few years for the kids and so on...

Standard application for PhD
Timeline:
September 7th submitted online application
September 9th biometrics
September 13th received in Sheffield
September 29th Decision mail
October 5th pickup mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mz97: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
good day guys please i need an answer urgently!!!!!!, paid for my ihs online. i paid super priority for my visa appiontment but i did not know i was meant to write the ihs reference number on my printed out visa application form and i have already been to ukvi and submitted all my documents today. will i be rejected , please i need an answer urgently. do i need to write the ihs number or will ukvi have it on their system as i have already submitted my documents @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mz97: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Me1124:

Outside the uk
good day guys please i need an answer urgently!!!!!!, paid for my ihs online. i paid super priority for my visa appiontment but i did not know i was meant to write the ihs reference number on my printed out visa application form and i have already been to ukvi and submitted all my documents today. will i get rejected for not writing the reference number on the application form when i printed it out. please i need an answer urgently!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
mz97:

good day guys please i need an answer urgently!!!!!!, paid for my ihs online. i paid super priority for my visa appiontment but i did not know i was meant to write the ihs reference number on my printed out visa application form and i have already been to ukvi and submitted all my documents today. will i get rejected for not writing the reference number on the application form when i printed it out. please i need an answer urgently!!

Don't worry about it, you have submitted already. They would not reject you cos of IHS nunber. The

You will get your visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mz97: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
OlowoB:

Don't worry about it, you have submitted already. They would not reject you cos of IHS nunber. The

You will get your visa.

thank you very much. i hope so tho. have you experienced this also. and are you 100% certain it wont affect my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
mz97:

thank you very much. i hope so tho. have you experienced this also. and are you 100% certain it wont affect my application
That's not a problem, dey can always track your IHS number. Just relax yourself. You will get your visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mz97: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
fizzile:
That's not a problem, dey can always track your IHS number. Just relax yourself. You will get your visa

thank you so much everyone has been telling me to calm down i think i should really
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hormolarry: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Of course you can if you got no time to wait for the AR. Reapply and add more relationship evidence..pictures(wedding pictures, child birth and other family gatherings) etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hormolarry: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
please sir, how soon can my dependants reapply? can they reapply immediately or will have to wait for sometime?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
hormolarry:
please sir, how soon can my dependants reapply? can they reapply immediately or will have to wait for sometime?

They can reapply immediately
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obynwanyioma(f): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2016
mz97:
good day guys please i need an answer urgently!!!!!!, paid for my ihs online. i paid super priority for my visa appiontment but i did not know i was meant to write the ihs reference number on my printed out visa application form and i have already been to ukvi and submitted all my documents today. will i be rejected , please i need an answer urgently. do i need to write the ihs number or will ukvi have it on their system as i have already submitted my documents @justwise
I had similar issue with you, I forgot to write my IHS numba, but I discovered that the GWF numba is linked to ur IHS numba and again if you don't pay your IHS, there is no how u can complete your visa application. So this is not a prob at all. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mz97: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2016
obynwanyioma:

I had similar issue with you, I forgot to write my IHS numba, but I discovered that the GWF numba is linked to ur IHS numba and again if you don't pay your IHS, there is no how u can complete your visa application. So this is not a prob at all. Cheers

thank you so so much, i appreciate the personal experience you shared. now i feel more calm. by God's grace everything will be okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
hello house,my bank statement is about to clock 28 days.Please can i print it out that same day or i should wait a little bit.Will printing it that same day have a detrimental effect on my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oracle700: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
mz97:

thank you so so much, i appreciate the personal experience you shared. now i feel more calm. by God's grace everything will be okay

Hello.... I also paid for super priority. You should av collected your documents by now? or what is your app. status?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smartoes:
hello house,my bank statement is about to clock 28 days.Please can i print it out that same day or i should wait a little bit.Will printing it that same day have a detrimental effect on my application?

I would advise that you print it out the next day.

For example if the bank statement is exactly 28 days today, then you should print it out tomorrow.

Also, you can just carry out at least one transaction on the bank account so that it will reflect when printing out the statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Heichhhh: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello house , I'm going for a 3 week programme from 17th October to 4th November , do I need to show maintenance for two months or just one , Pls it's urgent thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smartoes:

When are you going for your interview?
Best to print out close to that date.

Understand, the money has to be there for a minimum of 28 days
if it's there longer that is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks smiley,i think i will opt for the next day.The next day is saturday and i intent applying on monday so as not to miss my start date.If printing it on the 28th day is not bad that would have been best for me but since i have your kind opines on it,may be i will go for your advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smartoes:
Thanks smiley,i think i will opt for the next day.The next day is saturday and i intent applying on monday so as not to miss my start date.If printing it on the 28th day is not bad that would have been best for me but since i have your kind opines on it,may be i will go for your advice.

Printing on Saturday should mean no problems with counting the days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
do banks open on saturday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
house please what re the likely interview questions?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smartoes:
house please what re the likely interview questions?

Just the basics like;

(1) Try to know your start and end of course date as stated on CAS and also duration of course.

(2) Name of university and course

(3) why you are studying the course,

(4) where would you be staying in UK?

(5) Your future plans after your program

(6) why did you chose to study in U.K. And why that school?

(7) how much is your fees and how much have you paid so far?

The questions are unlimited.

Just speak loud and clear and with confidence and you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by WILLIAMS10: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
I got my visa today...I bless God for everything..@OlowoB yo da real MVP,God bless u man..I remember how I struggled with my tuition deposit payment(had to send money tru moneyGram and western Union). I thank everyone on this platform.u guys contributed in so many ways;your own experiences,suggestions,tidbits and ideas. Just like @Fizzle opined,I had to feel the package first before opening. Anyone traveling on saturday?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
WILLIAMS10:
I got my visa today...I bless God for everything..@OlowoB yo da real MVP,God bless u man..I remember how I struggled with my tuition deposit payment(had to send money tru moneyGram and western Union). I thank everyone on this platform.u guys contributed in so many ways;your own experiences,suggestions,tidbits and ideas. Just like @Fizzle opined,I had to feel the package first before opening. Anyone traveling on saturday?

E be like say this feeling of the package dey work o grin

Congrats and all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by seangy4konji: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bro. Mine took less than 24 hours. But when I got there as you said,they said I had to do affidavit so they ripped me of 5k. I doubted the visa would be there cos I submitted on 21st and before the end of next day 22nd they had told me to come get it.well it was there.i did not loose the 5 k so it's possible for sa to process your visa under 24 hours.

Ps. The affidavit was for the slip I told you was lost.
justwise:

Never heard of such quick processing time for SA visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=WILLIAMS10 post=49979474]I got my visa today...I bless God for everything..@OlowoB yo da real MVP,God bless u man..I remember how I struggled with my tuition deposit payment(had to send money tru moneyGram and western Union). I thank everyone on this platform.u guys contributed in so many ways;your own experiences,suggestions,tidbits and ideas. Just like @Fizzle opined,I had to feel the package first before opening. Anyone traveling on saturday? [/quote ]Williams10,am so happy for you. Go and conquer. You shall succeed but do not forget God who brought you this far.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Williams10,am so happy for you. Go
and conquer. You shall succeed but do not
forget God who brought you this far. Am travelling on saturday from Lagos. What flight are you using?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Whatamidoinghere(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
fizzile:
Williams10,am so happy for you. Go
and conquer. You shall succeed but do not
forget God who brought you this far. Am travelling on saturday from Lagos. What flight are you using?
Safe trip bro smiley

Fizzile, you notice the rate? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.