Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,163 members, 7,977,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1384822 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please guys, why is no one answering my question? Will my current address be verified before decision is made on my VISA application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obynwanyioma(f): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejay21111:
Please guys, why is no one answering my question? Will my current address be verified before decision is made on my VISA application?
No I don't think so, since you live in Nigeria, they Ecos hav beta things to verify like bank details, CAS etc and not home address grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
My formal question has not been answered, however, here is another one.

My study is sponsored by an organization but not Commonwealth and the likes. I don't know which one out of these two options to pick.

A. Tier 4 general student
B. Tier 4 general sponsored student.

I understand that the appropriate one to choose is Tier 4 general sponsored student, but the informations I got from online search is misleading. Some stated emphatically that even if you have a sponsor like the one I got, you should pick Tier 4 general student. However, the reason for such statement was not stated.

I humbly request for your advice on this and hope there is no future implications on any choice I made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
obynwanyioma:

No I don't think so, since you live in Nigeria, they Ecos hav beta things to verify like bank details, CAS etc and not home address grin

Thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Eniakii: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2016
teejay21111:
My formal question has not been answered, however, here is another one.

My study is sponsored by an organization but not Commonwealth and the likes. I don't know which one out of these two options to pick.

A. Tier 4 general student
B. Tier 4 general sponsored student.

I understand that the appropriate one to choose is Tier 4 general sponsored student, but the informations I got from online search is misleading. Some stated emphatically that even if you have a sponsor like the one I got, you should pick Tier 4 general student. However, the reason for such statement was not stated.

I humbly request for your advice on this and hope there is no future implications on any choice I made.

Teejay,

As per your question on the address matter, I don't think that will have any effect. Your address can change any time and that is why you will be asked the date you have been staying in the address provided.

As per visa type, I am also on a scholarship and I choose T4 ( General) and I got my visa. The most important things are the certificates that used to assess u (usually stated on ur CAS), CAS itself,and proof of funding. Good luck dude
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by creamyworkz: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
marauka:

Thanks Don. I am presently working twice weekly at 8hrs per day. Now, I intend doing some Xmas jobs. Hence my question. I don't want to jeopardize my visa in any way. Do you have a first hand experience or can someone else corroborate this information?

Please note, december is seen as term time. ofcourse unless the semester ends before the christmas period. but if you are considering to use the christmas and new year break it is still term time unless your semester ends before then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by teejay21111: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Eniakii:

Teejay,

As per your question on the address matter, I don't think that will have any effect. Your address can change any time and that is why you will be asked the date you have been staying in the address provided.

As per visa type, I am also on a scholarship and I choose T4 ( General) and I got my visa. The most important things are the certificates that used to assess u (usually stated on ur CAS), CAS itself,and proof of funding. Good luck dude

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ifyseun: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Happy goodmornin all, I'm a nurse midwife intending to go to Uk for msc in nursing in Jan...please I want to know my chances of getting a job and staying back after my study...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ifyseun: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2016
ifyseun:
Happy goodmornin all, I'm a nurse midwife intending to go to Uk for msc in nursing in Jan...please I want to know my chances of getting a job and staying back after my study...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by worry359(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
ifyseun:

That all depends on YOUR determination to search around and find someone who will employ you and sponsor your visa.
YOU must do all the work to seek employment
no one will hand it to you on a plate.

If you do not obtain employment during your study then you must leave.
You can not stay back looking for work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oieda: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
3 questions.
1. How can I search for/get a job as a student in london?
2. Will online businesses like taking surveys be counted as part of my 20 hours?
3. When I keep money for visa applications up to 28 days (by the requirement) can I then use out of it for my visa fees or it must remain in tact during the period of the application?

Cc justwise

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
ifyseun:

Its possible but you need to start searching early..as early as April when you might have finished your first and second semester and got your result transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
oieda:
3 questions.
2. Will online businesses like taking surveys be counted as part of my 20 hours?
3. When I keep money for visa applications up to 28 days (by the requirement) can I then use out of it for my visa fees or it must remain in tact during the period of the application?

Cc justwise

Thanks

1. The same way you search for jobs in Nigeria, there is no especial way of doing it. Online and through job agencies

2. Taking online survey is not a business

3. Money for your visa application fees should not come from your maintenance money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by blank(f): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
ifyseun:

Register in job agencies. Most of the medical people I know that got jobs in UK were through job agencies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2016
TESTIMONY!TESTIMONY!! TESTIMONY!!!
God is a wonderful God.
I was thesame person many people on this forum felt sorry for when the funds in my account was moved out after the 28 days before applying for my visa but as it is,its time for testinony.
Find below my timeline.
Online submission: 21-10-2016
Interview/submission:25-10-2016
Recieved at sheffield:26-10-2016
Decision mail:27-10-2016
Collection mail:01-11-2016.
Praaaaaaaise The Lord......
Halellujah.
Schooling at chester but staying at manchester

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks to everyone oooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obynwanyioma(f): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Smartoes:
God is a wonderful God.
I was thesame person many people on this forum felt sorry for when the funds in my account was moved out after the 28 days before applying for my visa but as it is,its time for testinony.
Find below my timeline.
Halellujah.
Congrats, did you later do the super priority visa or priority visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2016
priority visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smartoes:
priority visa
Congrats. Happy for u.. prepare for the cold ooo and dont forget to come with ur foodstuffs oooo.. Am happy successes are being recorded.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Abeg people no wan come Coventry University? Inshort i will lead a match...Operation come to Coventryt University. Its a cool place though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smartoes: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
thanks@fizzle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hormolarry: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello Justwise and everyone, thanks so much for your advice, my husband and kids got their visa today after being refused due to no evidence of relationship such as photos etc, they didn't pay for priority and they got it after 7days of submission. Best of luck to those still expecting theirs.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
hormolarry:
Hello Justwise and everyone, thanks so much for your advice, my husband and kids got their visa today after being refused due to no evidence of relationship such as photos etc, they didn't pay for priority and they got it after 7days of submission. Best of luck to those still expecting theirs.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smartoes:
God is a wonderful God.
Find below my timeline.
Halellujah.

Congrat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Matrix07: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
is there anyone in University of nottingham,Nottingham Trent University or Teesside university here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=oieda post=50712674]3 questions.

Cc justwise

1-Thru people you know/meet over there.(Fastest)
-job centres close to you.
I'll also advise you apply in person, if you can. rather than online.

2-No, it won't.
Those things don't even amount to much £, tbh.

3- visa fees, well if you must..just make sure you still have the expected amount in the account thru the application period.

Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
hormolarry:

I Remember your case, congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smartoes:
God is a wonderful God.
Find below my timeline.
Halellujah.

So so happy for you, remember you very well ..... all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oieda: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=Seftgun post=50771013][/quote]
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oieda: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2016
justwise:

1. The same way you search for jobs in Nigeria, there is no especial way of doing it. Online and through job agencies

2. Taking online survey is not a business

3. Money for your visa application fees should not come from your maintenance money.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (646)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.