Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1365892 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2018
STENON:
My interview is 10am this morning but couldn't sleep nor eat since afternoon. sad

Please how do I locate ikeja tls from egbeda in Lagos?

Easy sis. Congratulations. Eat something o. You will spend the whole day there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by shark003: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Congratulations.
PrechyJoe:
So I got my passport today with Visa.

I applied using Priority service

Date of application - 7th December
Biometrics - 10th December
Sheffield email-11th December
Pickup mail- 17th December

I got the mail late, but I went today..
And i was granted visa for my course..
I am so happy.

I wish everyone the best and please just be honest as possible to avoid refusal.

Merry Christmas!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
My interview Questions : my name, date of birth, nationality, school, course and resumption date.

Why this course, who is sponsoring me? What's their occupation? How much do they earn and how do they get the fund? How will the course help my future goal? What have I been doing?
My current salary, what do I intend to earn after completing my studies? Where will I stay when I get to UK? Have I made any deposit? How much is rent fees per month? How far is it from the school? Do I have family or friends in UK? Why not other country and why UK.
What's my course duration and how will the modules help my career.
Those are the questions I was asked at the interview today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yerilistik: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
STENON:
My interview Questions : my name, date of birth, nationality, school, course and resumption date.

Why this course, who is sponsoring me? What's their occupation? How much do they earn and how do they get the fund? How will the course help my future goal? What have I been doing?
My current salary, what do I intend to earn after completing my studies? Where will I stay when I get to UK? Have I made any deposit? How much is rent fees per month? How far is it from the school? Do I have family or friends in UK? Why not other country and why UK.
What's my course duration and how will the modules help my career.
Those are the questions I was asked at the interview today.
I see big success for you
Congratulations in advance !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2018
yerilistik:

I see big success for you
Congratulations in advance !
Ameenn ... thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
law001:

Easy sis. Congratulations. Eat something o. You will spend the whole day there.
Thanks my bro. I ran to a restaurant immediately I finished the interview. It was like a gisting session to me. I was slow in communication, and the white woman was flowing along at the same pace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Zoey1:
From Egbeda, enter Ikeja/ Computer village. When you alight.
Take another bus going to Maryland, tell them You are going to Etiebet House or take a bike its just around the corner and trekable distance to Ikeja under bridge.
Stay Calm.
Success!
It was a perfect description. Thank you Madam for your support so far.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
You are welcome Sis.
I await your Good News.
STENON:
It was a perfect description. Thank you Madam for your support so far.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Victory1989(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2018
law001:
Hello good people.

A friend misplaced his original credentials including his degree certificate.

Is it possible to pull through in his application without the original? He intends to get a sworn affidavit and police report.

I think it possible as the Uk visa office at Ikeja refuse all original copy, they requested for scan A4 size, am sure he or she can pull through...but maybe when he or she get to the Uk the school might not allow that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by PrechyJoe: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank you. Which school are you headed to.
law001:

Congratulations dear.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrechyJoe:
Thank you. Which school are you headed to.
Uni of Wolverhampton. You?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Any one going to university of south wales this February?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Razelce: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please I applied for priority visa and did my interview since Thursday yet no news from them. Please I am confused and need help on how to contact UKVI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by evarukomadu: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Razelce:
Please I applied for priority visa and did my interview since Thursday yet no news from them. Please I am confused and need help on how to contact UKVI.

I did my own interview on friday...still no news
maybe decisions will be delayed as a result of the holday season.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Razelce:
likewise myself. I did my visa interview on Thursday using priority service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by law001(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello people,

Compliments.

What's the minimum and maximum PTA.

Urgent answer please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2018
By PTA here are you asking what the banks can convert? Or what you can carry across border?
To carry accross?
Don't know if there is a mimimum but maximum is £10,000 anything above that please declare because if caught it will termed "Money laundering".
law001:
Hello people,

Compliments.

What's the minimum and maximum PTA.

Urgent answer please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Wiz1360: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas to you all, I need a quick response ASAP, I’m using the super priority to submit my visa application, do I need take along my birth certificate to ikeja too while submitting my application too?? Although I lost my birth certificate and I’m about to go get an affidavit soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas to everyone here. May our dreams come true before the next xmas celebrations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas to everyone here. May our dreams come true before the next xmas celebrations. ##Boring Xmas here##

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Are you using your Parents account statement and you need to prove they are your Parents? Under 18?
If the above is No then you don't need a birth certificate for UK Tier 4 Pbs Visa.
Wiz1360:
Merry Xmas to you all, I need a quick response ASAP, I’m using the super priority to submit my visa application, do I need take along my birth certificate to ikeja too while submitting my application too?? Although I lost my birth certificate and I’m about to go get an affidavit soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Wiz1360: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the response, The answer is No, thanks a lot, another question, There was a mistake on my waec certificate, the date of birth on my waec certificate is not the same as the one on my bsc certificate and international passport, they made a mistake with the day and month, can I submit only my bsc certificate because it’s the same date of birth with my international passport and it’s on my CAS too??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
(
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
nasslick:
Good day everybody. I want to say kudos to all the active members on here providing all the vital information needed .
I was given a conditional admission to study economics in the university of essex, colchester. The problem is that the fees is over the roof and I can barely afford even half of it. I had earlier hoped on applying for Chevening scholarship but it ended before I got my admission offer.
The only scholarship option I was given is in form of a 4k pounds discount from the fees(18k pounds).
My question is this; is it possible to get external scholarship to take care of the fees or how do I negotiate this.
Ps: please your suggestions are highly needed

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/country/europe-scholarships/uk-scholarships/

https://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/scholarship-advice/scholarships-study-uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 4:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Submit ALL document listed on your CAS.
If the WAEC result is among, an affidavit will suffice.
Wiz1360:
Thanks for the response, The answer is No, thanks a lot, another question, There was a mistake on my waec certificate, the date of birth on my waec certificate is not the same as the one on my bsc certificate and international passport, they made a mistake with the day and month, can I submit only my bsc certificate because it’s the same date of birth with my international passport and it’s on my CAS too??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Wiz1360: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Okay thanks for the response, I wish you all the best and a happy new year in advance �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Flawlessheyi(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Good morning..we thank God for good health, I have a question, is TLS compulsory?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Megalodonus: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good morning, has anyone that did the biometrics and submitted their application on Thursday or Friday recieved a response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
That question should be directed to UKVI.
Flawlessheyi:
Good morning..we thank God for good health, I have a question, is TLS compulsory?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Razelce: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Megalodonus:
Good morning, has anyone that did the biometrics and submitted their application on Thursday or Friday recieved a response?

Yes, got a response today by4pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Razelce:

Yes, got a response today by4pm
what type of response please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.