Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1352013 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by lovelytopsy: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tobexin:
number is not allowed here anyways mail plutocracyrich@gmail.com team teesside University January 2020 intake!
I will chat you up...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
The least your wife is expected to have is
1015x 9 = 9135.
9135 x 500 = N4560000. (To be on the safe side)
Even if we are using your rate of N465 - £1
You still need N4.2M
So your calculation is still wrong.
It has to be kept for 28days in whatever currency.
The rate on Oanda the day you submit online is what will be used.
CapitalCee:
Hello please brethren, i am applying for a tier 4 dependent visa for my Wife. What she has in her account as maintenance is 3m, for outside london. What is required for outside london is 6120 pounds. As British pounds is gaining in the market now, i am afraid that before the 28 days elapse it may exceed the 3m in the account. Currently pounds is at 369. I am really afraid. Please what date do they check for an for maintenance, is it the date I submit the application online or the date of appointment, because The maintenance need to stay 3 more weeks to mature. Please i need your guidance.

Justwise Zoey1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Zoey1:
The least your wife is expected to have is
1015x 9 = 9135
N4560000.
Even if we are using your rate of N465 - £1
You still need N4.2M
So your calculation is still wrong.
It has to be kept for 28days in whatever currency.
The rate on Oanda the day you submit online is what will be used.

Sorry dear, my wife is the dependent. She requires 6120 pounds. I as a student is the one that needs 9135, i already did that last December. Maintenance money for dependants outside london is 6120 pounds i am very very sure.

On another not please, Zoey, what are the proofs of relationship i was told to present, its a little confusing to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
If your wife is the dependant and the application is for her and you are showing £6120witg your calculation N3 is correct.
Kindly check this thread for documents submitted by those who did recently.
They are docs that prove your relationship.

CapitalCee:

Sorry dear, my wife is the dependent. She requires 6120 pounds. I as a student is the one that needs 9135, i already did that last December. Maintenance money for dependants outside london is 6120 pounds i am very very sure.

On another not please, Zoey, what are the proofs of relationship i was told to present, its a little confusing to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Zoey1:
If your wife is the dependant and the application is for her and you are showing £6120witg your calculation N3 is correct.
Kindly check this thread for documents submitted by those who did recently.
They are docs that prove your relationship.

Alright thanks. Again I nearly committed a big blunder, I nearly submitted the online application yesterday. To book the biometric appointment on the 12 Nov, since the maintenance will reach the 28 days mark on the 11th of November. Unknown to me that the 28 days period does not include the period from submission of online application to the day of biometric appointment. Thank God i followed your timeline and saw where you told someone about it previously. But my fear now is that I have started the online application and even paid the health surcharge, I have not paid for the VISA fee yet (honestly I nearly did, I didnt because i just wanted to confirm an Address). So as it stands now I have not clicked submit. So as it stands now i wont submit the application till next month.
Please, hope the early payment of the Health surcharge doesn't mean i have completed the application?
And is there a time an online application will timeout if not completed? Because as it stands now i will have to wait for another 21 days to submit.

LaaJiblik, Justwise,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
No the payment can still hold more than a month as at Sept 2019, while application wipes after 6months of you not logging back in and it is only submitted when you get the GWF.....number and rerouted to TLS page.
Please leave a day after the 28th day noting that Day 1 is the next after you had full deposit.
Even if you had submitted ,you could have cancelled so long as you have not had biometrics.
Wait for full count + a day to be on the safe side.
All the best.
CapitalCee:

Alright thanks. Again I nearly committed a big blunder, I nearly submitted the online application yesterday. To book the biometric appointment on the 12 Nov, since the maintenance will reach the 28 days mark on the 11th of November. Unknown to me that the 28 days period does not include the period from submission of online application to the day of biometric appointment. Thank God i followed your timeline and saw where you told someone about it previously. But my fear now is that I have started the online application and even paid the health surcharge, I have not paid for the VISA fee yet (honestly I nearly did, I didnt because i just wanted to confirm an Address). So as it stands now I have not clicked submit. So as it stands now i wont submit the application till next month.
Please, hope the early payment of the Health surcharge doesn't mean i have completed the application?
And is there a time an online application will timeout if not completed? Because as it stands now i will have to wait for another 21 days to submit.

LaaJiblik, Justwise,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Zoey1:
No the payment can still hold more than a month as at Sept 2019, while application wipes after 6months of you not logging back in and it is only submitted when you get the GWF.....number and rerouted to TLS page.
Please leave a day after the 28th day noting that Day 1 is the next after you had full deposit.
Even if you had submitted ,you could have cancelled so long as you have not had biometrics.
Wait for full count + a day to be on the safe side.
All the best.

Thanks you very much. I will wait for the 30th day before paying for the Visa Fee. Its only the Health surcharge that I have paid. Although from what i saw GWF have been generated though. But I have not submitted the application and have not been rerouted to TLS page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Aight.
All the best.
CapitalCee:

Thanks you very much. I will wait for the 30th day before paying for the Visa Fee. Its only the Health surcharge that I have paid. Although from what i saw GWF have been generated though. But I have not submitted the application and have not been rerouted to TLS page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Desboygok: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Hello house,
Which is the fastest and cheapest rate that can be used for tuition fee deposit payment.
A quick response will be appreciated.

One love!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by popplm(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Desboygok:
Hello house,
Which is the fastest and cheapest rate that can be used for tuition fee deposit payment.

One love!
i need info on this too....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2019
Desboygok:
Hello house,

One love!
any Good Samaritan to answer this justwise and co
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Through bank na, form A.
Tobexin:
any Good Samaritan to answer this justwise and co
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Form A is up to 24hrs though but guess it's the cheapest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
jessyeve:
Form A is up to 24hrs though but guess it's the cheapest.
we are aware of form A but I think there is more cheaper way. That is why we are asking for those way that can make movement of these cash more easier and less cost effective for us. Pounds is going up everyday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Desboygok:
Hello house,

One love!

Option 1: Use Form A
Option 2: Use a Mastercard or Visa Debit Card
Option 3: Go and buy ££ from Mallam at Black Market rate, then find a way of using it to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Form A is still the cheapest.
LaaJiblik:

Option 1: Use Form A
Option 2: Use a Mastercard or Visa Debit Card
Option 3: Go and buy ££ from Mallam at Black Market rate, then find a way of using it to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
jessyeve:
Form A is still the cheapest.
Hi I’m new here
What’s form A and how does it work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chinlin:

Hi I’m new here

Chinlin:
Is that the only PBS tier-4 Visa question you have that requires answers?
Or you have other questions?
Maybe you could gather the questions first. Then ask them in ‘bulk’
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mumnadine: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Chinlin:

Hi I’m new here
it is an application form designed by CBN to pay for service transactions(invisible trade)the form allows customers to purchase funds at the CBN or interbank rate to make payments for eligible services through commercial bank.services like school fees,medical bills,trading courses,mortgages etc.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yelei(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Hi, I'll like to apply to this sch and same course. I sent u a pm, plz respond cos I'll like to know more about how to go about it thanks.
coolsec:
I just applied to RGU .Master in public health ..am hopeful..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Meraldola: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Icesnow:
Thank u very much. I will reapply.

Icesnow pls go to the nearest court and get an affidavit of sole responsibility.
Get a preschool online near your intended Uni/ home address in uk . Ask the school to send you evidence of enrollment (sometimes it costs some pounds too)
State compelling circumstances why u need to travel with the child egs the child's health condition
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boywonder225: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good day all, please I’m concerned about the banks/accounts that are not accepted by UKVI, I’m using my savings in Sterling Bank. Applying for visa appointment by December is not late for a program that starts 20th January?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
And you think affidavit of sole responsibility complies with UKVI rules??
Don't misguide please.
Meraldola:

Icesnow pls go to the nearest court and get an affidavit of sole responsibility.
Get a preschool online near your intended Uni/ home address in uk . Ask the school to send you evidence of enrollment (sometimes it costs some pounds too)
State compelling circumstances why u need to travel with the child egs the child's health condition
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
You can use a Savings account.
Applying by December is not late but note that Dec 1st and Dec 31st are both December.
The earlier you apply the more time you have to address any issues.
Also note that they will be observing all holidays too.
boywonder225:
Good day all, please I’m concerned about the banks/accounts that are not accepted by UKVI, I’m using my savings in Sterling Bank. Applying for visa appointment by December is not late for a program that starts 20th January?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by visiFisiMisi1: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
LagosismyHome:

you need to show £1,015 X 9 months for living costs if you are studying outside London
plus your full school fees

Pls check ur pm ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
The uncertainty lurking around this UK sef is a thing of concern oh, the brexit saga, GBPound surge and all that, no be to chill and look them first till probably September and see how far, wetin una think? I personally don't do well with uncertainties, like to know what I'm getting into and we don't even know who UK are at the moment lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boywonder225: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Zoey1:
You can use a Savings account.
Applying by December is not late but note that Dec 1st and Dec 31st are both December.
The earlier you apply the more time you have to address any issues.
Also note that they will be observing all holidays too.
okay, thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Between £ and Naira which fluctuates more?
Brexit or whatever with UK, The issues in our Nigeria is not even 1/100 of Nigerian issues.
You can really have a seat and relax, going to the UK is not all about life, you can enjoy your comfort zone.

jessyeve:
The uncertainty lurking around this UK sef is a thing of concern oh, the brexit saga, GBPound surge and all that, no be to chill and look them first till probably September and see how far, wetin una think? I personally don't do well with uncertainties, like to know what I'm getting into and we don't even know who UK are at the moment lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Meraldola: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Zoey1:
And you think affidavit of sole responsibility complies with UKVI rules??
Don't misguide please.

They have set guidelines on conditions u need to fulfil if travelling with a child either tier 4 or tier 2:
Either the parent has sole responsibility OR They are compelling circumstances Or Care arrangement has been made. I'm sure they must have stated the paragraph for her in the refusal letter she was served. I speak Cuz my sister was refused and this steps were taken before her child's visa was approved..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
mumnadine:
it is an application form designed by CBN to pay for service transactions(invisible trade)the form allows customers to purchase funds at the CBN or interbank rate to make payments for eligible services through commercial bank.services like school fees,medical bills,trading courses,mortgages etc.
I tried to browse about it but it’s looking like it’s associated with GTBank only
Doesn’t it also apply to banks like First bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mumnadine: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chinlin:

I tried to browse about it but it’s looking like it’s associated with GTBank only
Doesn’t it also apply to banks like First bank?
all commercial banks not just GT
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
mumnadine:
all commercial banks not just GT
Alright
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.