Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1354673 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sandyheart:

+44 20 3481 1736

Did you call how did it go?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
caleb00:

Did you call how did it go?

I have not called yet
Will call tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ladybeemii: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is to encourage someone.

I have been denied US visa 4 times, Canada 2, UK 1 while my husband UK once and US 3 times.

He applied for UK study visa on the 16th of January, priority, they proved his, mine and our son yesterday, 22nd January. Abuja visa office.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
What question do you have

Arhmiee:
Good morning everyone,

Please, is there anyone who is applying for Msc Nursing (Adult) for September batch? Someone with a Bsc Nursing degree? Pls I have a few questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ladybeemii: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sorry it's priority visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Any UK line that adds additional cost to ur bill outside the network provider, try WeQ4U. It’s an app that helps to change the number to a normal network provider chargeable number. Never used it with to call UKVI but it’s worth trying, anyone that tries it should give us feedback.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Congrats

Ladybeemii:

I have been denied US visa 4 times, Canada 2, UK 1 while my husband UK once and US 3 times.

He applied for UK study visa on the 16th of January, priority, they proved his, mine and our son yesterday, 22nd January. Abuja visa office.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OAsh: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fatsoul:

Congrats to u..I can’t wait to get mine approved ijn..also did u track it Atall or u waited for the mail?
I tracked it and waited for the mail too,,but the same day I saw transferred to VAC was when the mail came in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladybeemii:

Congratulations chai USA 4 times. I think if USA has denied you 2 times the likelihood of getting Canada is down by half

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fwaz: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Recharge 300 mtn airtime and dial *131*5# den choose 4. international calling bundle then select 1. 300IDB, you will be giving 20minutes for calls.. Its more cheaper when contacting ukvi thought I couldn't use such bundle to call my school..maybe they ain't using uk landline.. just dnt know sha
Sandyheart:

I have not called yet
Will call tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladybeemii:

wow!
Big Congrats to you and your family
I know what a denial feels like
Thank God you have finally gotten your heart desire

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
knytred:
Please can some one answer this for me , I want to apply for a study visa tier 4. A friend is advising I do super priority because there won’t be any interview and it’s the fastest . I am considering the regular visa fee or at least the priority. Apart from the processing time for these three , please what’s is the difference in terms of interview . Thanks all

Come.
Let me pray for you.
Bissimillahi ramanu raheem
Muhammadu rasul lilah
O Allah I beseech thee, on behalf of my brother Knytred.
Keep him away from Lazy Nigerian Youth friends.
O Allah, take away unseriousness from his heart.
O Allah, take away laziness and fear from his mind
O Allah, put in him courage of someone who wishes to cross continents for higher education.
Thank you Allah for hearing our prayers.

Bissimillahi ramanu raheem...

Your want to spend ~NGN 1,000,000:00 for superpriority simply because you want to dodge the interview?

When you complete your UK education and apply for a Tier-2 UK job and you are shortlisted. Or when you return to NAIJA after bagging your UK-Degree and NNPC or CBN invites you for job interview. What will you do? Use Supersonic-Hyper-Priority so as to dodge that interview too?
Na wa ohhh....

Now let me advise you:
Read the last 20 pages of this thread. A lot of people have put up the questions they were asked during the tier-4 visa interview. Look at those questions. Then ask yourself if a potential Masters student should be scared of those questions.
Then, show your friend the questions. And tell your friend never to give you such devilish advice again.

Salaam...

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
1stdami:

Congratulations chai USA 4 times. I think if USA has denied you 2 times the likelihood of getting Canada is down by half
Ladybeemii:

Let’s use this platform to educate ourselves a little bit.
EVERY, and I mean EVERY visa application is treated on its own merit.

The correlation between previous denials and subsequent denials or granting is usually over-stated.

Refusals are usually accompanied by reasons (explanation) for the decision. If those reasons are addressable , and addressed, acceptance usually follows.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I personally need you help. It's an offline thing. Pls can I contact you?

I’m happy to answer that question here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fatsoul: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello My wonderful ppl..
I got My visa today ..Thank you all for everything..this platform is just the best..
I submitted (piority) on the 13th january.
Got a pickup mail today.22nd January
But I applied with my dependants bt it’s just my visa that is ready,others are not ..I hope all is well o

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
I sent an email requesting to confirm my visa decision that i did on Monday (super priority) took less than 30 minutes to get a response

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Congrats!!!

Fatsoul:
Hello My wonderful ppl..
I got My visa today ..Thank you all for everything..this platform is just the best..
But I applied with my dependants bt it’s just my visa that is ready,others are not ..I hope all is well o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Let’s use this platform to educate ourselves a little bit.
EVERY, and I mean EVERY visa application is treated on its own merit.

The correlation between previous denials and subsequent denials or granting is usually over-stated.

Refusals are usually accompanied by reasons (explanation) for the decision. If those reasons are addressable , and addressed, acceptance usually follows.
Not for Canada my dear... I can assure you. Infact after a Canadian refusal, do yourself some good by saving your time and money by not reapplying... especially if you’re reapplying immediately
They have one of the most strict visa process.. even pass US, except now that Trump is making things super difficult

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fatsoul:
Hello My wonderful ppl..
congrats o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mobilipia(f): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
please how long does it take universities to give an offer? I applied to like 6 universities for the past 3 days but none responded with an offer, I thought is a 24 hrs something.
I applied to
1.university Buckingham
2.Nottingham Trent
3.Sheffield Hallam
4.Anglia Ruskin
5.Northampton University
6.Northumbria

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladybeemii:

Congrats . GOD Bless your new journey

But UK is point based system... Those previous denial as long as it is not fraudulent or terrorism, it has little bearing to a "point based " system

point based system means if you get the points + follow the rules = Visa granted

PBS means : No need for extra such as Prayers, fasting , sleeplessness nights cool, supper priority / Priority (if you have time or get cas early) , previous denial etc .

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Omar09(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
justwise:

I’m happy to answer that question here

Alright. I want to apply for masters in the UK, my aunt wants to sponsor me. And I know she can't. I will either have to have the cash in my account or my mom's. So I was just wondering, when applying to the school how do I pay my school fees? Cause I want my aunt to pay the school fees right there in England instead of sending the money to Nigeria. But I know and I have money for feeding and housing here in Nigeria for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

Alright. I want to apply for masters in the UK, my aunt wants to sponsor me. And I know she can't. I will either have to have the cash in my account or my mom's. So I was just wondering, when applying to the school how do I pay my school fees? Cause I want my aunt to pay the school fees right there in England instead of sending the money to Nigeria. But I know and I have money for feeding and housing here in Nigeria for visa.

Yes your aunty can pay the fees directly to the school... it is what is left plus maintance that needs to be in yours or your mum
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Omar09(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Yes your aunty can pay the fees directly to the school... it is what is left plus maintance that needs to be in yours or your mum

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Documents to keep handy:
1. Passport (with visa vignette in it)
2. TB certificate
3. School admission letter print-out ( honestly you may not need this, but have it handy.

BTA:
As much money as you can carry. Check the money laundering Act and declare any excess cash (I’m not very sure, but Any cash in excess of £5,000 Should be declared).

Im travelling this friday, whats visa vignette? And how much money is too small?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
walesho:

Im travelling this friday, whats visa vignette? And how much money is too small?

Check Google .... this "word" was in your approval letter.

You must fly before the expiry date so check that as well

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Arhmiee(f): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
omopapa:
What question do you have

I want to find out if the Masters in Nursing program which leads to registration is open to people who already have a Bsc in Nursing. It is not stated clearly on the schools websites.
Also, I want a recommendation of schools that are really good with nursing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
walesho:

Walesho:
Take some time and read this Nairaland article. It is very informative.

https://www.nairaland.com/3981544/guidelines-ptdf-commonwealth-chevening-other#59366941

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arhmiee:

I want to find out if the Masters in Nursing program which leads to registration is open to people who already have a Bsc in Nursing. It is not stated clearly on the schools websites.
Also, I want a recommendation of schools that are really good with nursing.
That particular program isn’t open to bsc nursing holders. You can write the school of your choice for available programs for bsc nursing holders.
You can enquire from uni of edinburgh, uni of southhampton, uni of manchester. These schools are good but there are other good ones too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

That is not a problem, she can pay that then send the maintenance money into your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by blank(f): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dejavu31:

Yes. They are for my dad. One is Barclays the other nationwide. Both have clocked over 28 days. The funds have been there for close to 4 months. But the wahala of moving large funds in the UK is why they are both in different accounts.

I don't know if things have changed. My sister used a foreign bank account to apply for her Student visa and there was no issues. I had mine in GBP in a domiciliary account in Nigeria. But that was eons ago. I don't know if rules have changed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.