Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,826 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1356952 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Icesnow(f): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
My sis studied English Language. She's confused on what do for masters. I adviced International management cos she's been in business for few years. Since d course cannot guarantee her Tier 2 visa. Pls, what course do u advise she goes for? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Vittor:

Brothers any advice on Enterprise systems management ...how good is it? With regards to the job market .
Haven't heard of the course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
ademola020:
@justwise @lagosismyhome
Please do I need a DBS check certificate before I can get a par time job?

Depending on the work... if it requires you working with child, elderly or vulnerable people then I would say yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Icesnow(f): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oke00700:
Business courses , MBA etc are not in demand so your chances of getting a tier 2 with those degrees is like looking for dry sand in the middle of the ocean.

Only nursing or medical , engineering and IT science degrees that have chances of getting that tier 2 because they can find work sponsors.
Thanks. My sis studied English Language. She's confused on what do for masters. I adviced International management cos she's been in business for few years. Since d course cannot guarantee her Tier 2 visa. Pls, what course do u advise she goes for? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Vittor(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
omopapa:
Head office told you so or ur branch

The branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
They usually check ur transcript to see if you meet the requirements of the course you applied for. You shld chase up on getting your transcript and send to them ASAP, that shld fast track your application.

ELff:
Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for your inputs. I'm a silent reader and still in the process of filling my application. I have eyes on Coventry University, Birmingham University and Sheffied Hallam for September Batch.

I have pended all of my applications because of my transcript. It's been over 3 weeks I started processing it in the school I graduated but yet to get it. Does not submiting my transcript alongside other documents pose a challenge to getting Admitted in my any of these schools?

Though in my Coventry application, there's no place specific to submit the Transcript. Please I will appreciate your inputs.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cyberknight: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Icesnow:
My sis studied English Language. She's confused on what do for masters. I adviced International management cos she's been in business for few years. Since d course cannot guarantee her Tier 2 visa. Pls, what course do u advise she goes for? Thanks

MA in Social Work.

E.g. https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/masters/courses/list/01315/ma-social-work/

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
ELff:
Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for your inputs. I'm a silent reader and still in the process of filling my application. I have eyes on Coventry University, Birmingham University and Sheffied Hallam for September Batch.

I have pended all of my applications because of my transcript. It's been over 3 weeks I started processing it in the school I graduated but yet to get it. Does not submiting my transcript alongside other documents pose a challenge to getting Admitted in my any of these schools?

Though in my Coventry application, there's no place specific to submit the Transcript. Please I will appreciate your inputs.

For Coventry, are you applying through their "West African" agent/centre?

I'm asking because I was asked for transcript when I did (I'm still waiting for their admission decision though)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
omopapa:
They usually check ur transcript to see if you meet the requirements of the course you applied for. You shld chase up on getting your transcript and send to them ASAP, that shld fast track your application.

Evening Sir, please I applied for biomedical sciences (haematology and blood transfusion).

I found out that not all schools in UK have this course accredited by IBMS. Please, will there be a problem with looking for job when one graduates with a certificate in this course from such school?

Also, "how bright" is the job prospect for hardworking and smart biomedical scientists after graduation?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ademola020(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Depending on the work... if it requires you working with child, elderly or vulnerable people then I would say yes

Ok yes I was trying to get a care job, so I was asked to get a dbs certificate. Please how do I go about it. What are the necessary steps I should take
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
ademola020:

Ok yes I was trying to get a care job, so I was asked to get a dbs certificate. Please how do I go about it. What are the necessary steps I should take

I never done DBS so personally I dont know... hopefully others will provide feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Usually your employer will apply for the DBS on your behalf and you pay to them.

You can also get it yourself if you google DBS.it will take you to the site. About £45 I think.

You cannot work in care if you don’t have DBS so it’s mandatory
ademola020:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ademola020(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ok thanks guys I will check it out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
You will be asked to do some topup modules to have your degree accredited. If I were you I’d change to a uni that’s been accredited by IBMS now.

Plenty of jobs in the NHS but u must be registered with HCPC and one of the criteria to register with them is an accredited degree.

Without HCPC registration it will be hard to get a job.

Yampotatocarrot:

Evening Sir, please I applied for biomedical sciences (haematology and blood transfusion).

I found out that not all schools in UK have this course accredited by IBMS. Please, will there be a problem with looking for job when one graduates with a certificate in this course from such school?

Also, "how bright" is the job prospect for hardworking and smart biomedical scientists after graduation?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boyka1: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
ademola020:

It is nothing major. The care company can apply and pay for the DBS or they send you a link to appy and pay by yourself. I hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by monjhaay: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
hello house I recently applied to Sheffield hallam university for m.sc forensic accounting for September 2020 and I have been offered admission. please is there a high demand for forensic accountants and is it possible to be able to qualify for a tier 2 visa after graduation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Phatkings:

Go to German trend and see how difficult it is to get appointment date for interview especially if you fall in cat B
All these rush for UK..
.I always ask myself; is it really worth it?
Spending close to 5M on just one petty course?
I know some people who later came back to Nigeria without a job after spending close to 6M in the UK.
My friends mum sold their landed property recently worth 15M......I wonder if it's really worth it..
In Germany or France,,,Tuition is almost free,any abrupt Blow won't render one financially Bankrupt..

I love the UK so much,but honestly Germany &France has more to offer in a lower Tuition...Don't quote me because of language barrier.

In Germany,you can decide not to attend lectures for a semester just to learn the language and you can work full time to make more money you can't try that in the UK.

In Germany,after graduation,you are given 18 months,even after which you can do another master degree for another 3 years spreading your MSC courses ( Free Tuition) after which you will be given another 18 months.

in UK,,you have to spend another 12_15k pound again...Honestly let us face the truth,Germany tops UK in terms of immigration..

You can easily save more in the Germany...The Block account of 4.2M is still your money.
In the UK...you are starting afresh....no no no.

Once the appointment date issue in Germany is solved, forget it......even if it's Bush Language,we go learn am.

God Bless us all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ibuske: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello House,

Please I will like to know the job prospects for Clinical Psychology after studies as I want to start my application for MSc Foundation in Clinical Psychology.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gavrelino123:

All these rush for UK..
I know some people who later came back to Nigeria without a job after spending close to 6M in the UK.
My friends mum sold their landed property recently worth 15M......I wonder if it's really worth it..
In Germany or France,,,Tuition is almost free,any abrupt Blow won't render one financially Bankrupt..

I love the UK so much,but honestly Germany &France has more to offer in a lower Tuition...Don't quote me because of language barrier.

In Germany,you can decide not to attend lectures for a semester just to learn the language and you can work full time to make more money you can't try that in the UK.

In Germany,after graduation,you are given 18 months,even after which you can do another master degree for another 3 years spreading your MSC courses ( Free Tuition) after which you will be given another 18 months.

in UK,,you have to spend another 12_15k pound again...Honestly let us face the truth,Germany tops UK in terms of immigration..

You can easily save more in the Germany...The Block account of 4.2M is still your money.

Once the appointment date issue in Germany is solved, forget it......even if it's Bush Language,we go learn am.

God Bless us all
keep deceiving yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tobexin:
keep deceiving yourself!
Face reality bro.. I know it's too painful for you..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gavrelino123:

All these rush for UK..

God Bless us all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gavrelino123:

All these rush for UK..

God Bless us all
Can you hear yourself not to attend lectures for a full semesters which is like four months to learn German did you actuality think before you typed this
U think na naija University u dey go
Uncle that appointment date is not getting solved anytime soon it is getting worse
I. Hope u read of European Union stringent rules concerning Nigeria Germany na am dey spare head am
Secondly for someone in my area of field I should burn my time to study international management in Germany abi International business

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 1:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Face reality bro..
I know it's too painful for you..
you have not flew out of Nigeria before so I won’t be here arguing with you. Reality will be dawned on you soon. Who is begging you to come to UK? Lol you want cheap education right? UK education is one of the best in the Universe if not the best. Everybody here is not here to stay but to have that renowned education they do so desired. Good things don’t come cheap, you think with your German certificate you will become more employable than a Uk certificate holder? I laugh my ass out loud. The best University in Germany can not stand near the lowest ranked University In Uk. Let me break your heart Germany are pure racists they wouldn’t even employ you after graduating even with first class they won’t. Research shows that most graduates from Africa that studied in Germany migrated to another country and didn’t settle down in Germany. Nigerians are packing shits in UK yea! Nigerians are looking after vulnerable people in UK yea! These are jobs that are readily available for you to do once in UK as a student and you can basically pay your bills out of it. Let me do some calculations for you, basically these jobs are 12 hours shift and you are entitled to do 20hrs only per week. Let say u did the 20hrs work the minimum wage is 9 pounds Which is usually above sometimes; let Times 9pounds*20hrs=180pounds*475naira exchange rate =85,500 weekly *4weeks=342000. House rent Outside London is basically £200-£250 bills inclusive for a shared apartment. You are spending like 120k for accommodation And you can not spend more than £100 to feed in a month Approximately which is equal to N50k. you have N142,000 to save per month. Please tell me if you can find such in Germany? Even though you find it, it will require you to be fluent in German just because you wanna he washing oyibo yash. Aside Student jobs there are many potentials you can tap into here. like one nairalander said here and I quote “don’t apply to study those courses that are not in shortage occupation list” one thing I noticed being here is that Foreign students are moved by courses that last for Two years and neglect those masters degree that last for 12 or 18 months depending on your intake period just because they want more time to settle inUK and that Is one of the greatest mistake most Nigerians are making and had made. Most two years courses here are filled with Asians and Africans while 99% of courses with 12 to 18 months are filled with whites. In my class i am the only foreigner the other black guy with me is a British citizen. Here are courses that falls in the shortage list but most of our people ignore it and opt in for international Mgt which you will never I repeat hardly find any British doing such courses but we opt in for it just because it a two-year course and aftermath the study they come here to say bad thing about UK. I am a newbie here and I am not here to settle down if destiny permits I will. My major aim here is to have that renowned education that I have thirst for.

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2020
You’re making sense about people opting for two years masters & doing easy courses so they can work.

But bro you sound angry . You sound like you just came out a hard shift from a nursing home and you’re pouring out your frustration here ��.

Calm down , things will work out don’t worry.

Jisike
Tobexin:
you have not flew out of Nigeria before so I won’t be here arguing with you. Reality will be dawned on you soon. Who is begging you to come to UK? Lol you want cheap education right? UK education is one of the best in the Universe if not the best. Everybody here is not here to stay but to have that renowned education they do so desired. Good things don’t come cheap, you think with your German certificate you will become more employable than a Uk certificate holder? I laugh my ass out loud. The best University in Germany can not stand near the lowest ranked University In Uk. Let me break your heart Germany are pure racists they wouldn’t even employ you after graduating even with first class they won’t. Research shows that most graduates from Africa that studied in Germany migrated to another country and didn’t settle down in Germany. Nigerians are packing shits in UK yea! Nigerians are looking after vulnerable people in UK yea! These are jobs that are readily available for you to do once in UK as a student and you can basically pay your bills out of it. Let me do some calculations for you, basically these jobs are 12 hours shift and you are entitled to do 20hrs only per week. Let say u did the 20hrs work the minimum wage is 9 pounds Which is usually above sometimes; let Times 9pounds*20hrs=180pounds*475naira exchange rate =85,500 weekly *4weeks=342000. House rent Outside London is basically £200-£250 bills inclusive for a shared apartment. You are spending like 120k for accommodation And you can not spend more than £100 to feed in a month Approximately which is equal to N50k. you have N142,000 to save per month. Please tell me if you can find such in Germany? Even though you find it, it will require you to be fluent in German just because you wanna he washing oyibo yash. Aside Student jobs there are many potentials you can tap into here. like one nairalander said here and I quote “don’t apply to study those courses that are not in shortage occupation list” one thing I noticed being here is that Foreign students are moved by courses that last for Two years and neglect those masters degree that last for 12 or 18 months depending on your intake period just because they want more time to settle inUK and that Is one of the greatest mistake most Nigerians are making and had made. Most two years courses here are filled with Asians and Africans while 99% of courses with 12 to 18 months are filled with whites. In my class i am the only foreigner the other black guy with me is a British citizen. Here are courses that falls in the shortage list but most of our people ignore it and opt in for international Mgt which you will never I repeat hardly find any British doing such courses but we opt in for it just because it a two-year course and aftermath the study they come here to say bad thing about UK. I am a newbie here and I am not here to settle down if destiny permits I will. My major aim here is to have that renowned education that I have thirst for.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Icesnow(f): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Cyberknight:

MA in Social Work.

E.g. https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/masters/courses/list/01315/ma-social-work/
Thanks. 19000 pounds and 2'1 required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 2:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Oke00700:
You’re making sense about people opting for two years masters & doing easy courses so they can work.

But bro you sound angry . You sound like you just came out a hard shift from a nursing home and you’re pouring out your frustration here ��.

Calm down , things will work out don’t worry.

Jisike
i aren’t pouring any anger here and moverover I am not just coming out from a care home and if parse I have the chances to do one I will because they is dignity in Labour. Do you know being a Carer is also a pathway to Canada? Google it for yourself. The western world would and can never do without Carers due to the low mortality rate.

It baffles me when some persons just come here to spew thrash. Like justwise do say don’t come to Uk and think you will hustle to pay your school fees and pay your bills by doing all the menial jobs around. This advise has been neglected by many students and it is not their fault but UK which lets students to have audio money in their account for visa application and after getting the visa the money disappears and when they get to UK reality gets dawn on them and they will come to nairaland to pour their frustrations. If you don’t have your complete school fees and like 4 months of your rent UK is not meant for you or else you will struggle through.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 21, 2020
100% sure you’re talking from experience.

Eya

Tobexin:
i aren’t pouring any anger here and moverover I am not just coming out from a care home and if parse I have the chances to do one I will because they is dignity in Labour. Do you know being a Carer is also a pathway to Canada? Google it for yourself. The western world would and can never do without Carers due to the low mortality rate.

It baffles me when some persons just come here to spew thrash. Like justwise do say don’t come to Uk and think you will hustle to pay your school fees and pay your bills by doing all the menial jobs around. This advise has been neglected by many students and it is not their fault but UK which lets students to have audio money in their account for visa application and after getting the visa the money disappears and when they get to UK reality gets dawn on them and they will come to nairaland to pour their frustrations. If you don’t have your complete school fees and like 4 months of your rent UK is not meant for you or else you will struggle through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 3:25am On Feb 21, 2020
[img][/img]
Tobexin:

You sound so frustrated grin
Don't ever compare Germany academic standard with that of the UK.
UK is let my people go.
The minimum you get in Germany is 1,600 Euro monthly without pressure..
In terms of job availability...you want to compare Germany with the UK? What a ridiculous assessment grin

Germany has more chances of staying back after studies,you can study anything in Germany and still get a Job....Trust me,you can't try this in the UK.

Once you are in UK,you are starting life afresh....Never like that in Germany

Imagine you spending 5M in the UK for education when someone in Germany can get a more qualified education for free..
What silly excuse do you have Mr Dumb-ass?

International Management in the Management in Belgium and Austra is less than 1k Euro & you have more chances of staying back ....lol

Village Man enter UK and be typing trash....lol

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 3:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Phatkings:

Can you hear yourself not to attend lectures for a full semesters which is like four months to learn German did you actuality think before you typed this
U think na naija University u dey go
Uncle that appointment date is not getting solved anytime soon it is getting worse
I. Hope u read of European Union stringent rules concerning Nigeria Germany na am dey spare head am
Secondly for someone in my area of field I should burn my time to study international management in Germany abi International business

You think so?.....LMAO
If you know, you know.
If you don't know,you don't know.
I feel your frustration shaa grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 3:42am On Feb 21, 2020
Gavrelino123:
[img][/img]

You sound so frustrated grin
Don't ever compare Germany academic standard with that of the UK.
UK is let my people go.
The minimum my guys get in Germany is 1,600 Euro monthly..
In terms of job availability...you want to compare Germany with the UK? What a ridiculous assessment grin

Germany has more chances of staying back after studies,you can study anything in Germany and still get a Job....Trust me,you can't try this in the UK.

Once you are in UK,you are starting life afresh....Never like that in Germany

Imagine you spending 5M in the UK for education when someone in Germany can get a more qualified education for free..
What silly excuse do you have Mr Dumb-ass?

International Management in the Management in Belgium and Austra is less than 1k Euro & you have more chances of staying back ....lol

Village Man enter UK and be typing trash....lol
I am still saying reality will dawn on you soon! Enter plane first. You are still in your village typing nonsense. My friend earn my friend earn is not a statistical proof. I want to hear I earn. It is indisputable that UK has the best standard of education in the world. I can not be deceived by a one sided view on education posted on a blog or so ever to deceive your likes to waste your time in studying in Germany that hardly employ good lecturers. Ask your friend he has not met with a professor since he has been studying in Germany. I would like to quote a renowned philosopher in person of henri Bergson he said and I quote

Reality could be known in two ways, the first implies moving around it while the second involve moving into it. With the first you can only get the glimpse of reality and not reality itself but the second you get to know reality in it true sense.

If you want to know about Germany go there. I have been to Germany and England. Nothing is special about it and I can never for once stay there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 4:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Tobexin:
I am still saying reality will dawn on you soon! Enter plane first. You are still in your village typing nonsense. My friend earn my friend earn is not a statistical proof. I want to hear I earn. It is indisputable that UK has the best standard of education in the world. I can not be deceived by a one sided view on education posted on a blog or so ever to deceive your likes to waste your time in studying in Germany that hardly employ good lecturers. Ask your friend he has not met with a professor since he has been studying in Germany. I would like to quote a renowned philosopher in person of henri Bergson he said and I quote

Reality could be known in two ways, the first implies moving around it while the second involve moving into it. With the first you can only get the glimpse of reality and not reality itself but the second you get to know reality in it true sense.

If you want to know about Germany go there. I have been to Germany and England. Nothing is special about it and I can never for once stay there.

You are really so sad.
You are elucidating what is described in literature as a "Sad Script"
All the narrative correlations i wrote as aforementioned is stated with clear facts and statistical details...
Hello Everyone, Don't get it twisted,I'm not discouraging anyone not to School in the UK because of this sad Man.
I love the UK so much,and i have long been a fan of the UK and it's Northern Ireland.
The UK is a Great place and one of the Best in the World in terms of Education and tourist Adventures.

But Germany tops the UK in Education and Immigration hence; you still have more chances of staying back in Germany as compared to the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 4:11am On Feb 21, 2020
Gavrelino123:

You are really so sad.
You are elucidating what is described in literature as a "Sad Script"
All the narrative correlations i wrote as aforementioned is stated with clear facts and statistical details...
Hello Everyone, Don't get it twisted,I'm not discouraging anyone not to School in the UK because of this sad Man.
I love the UK so much,and i have long been a fan of the UK and it's Northern Ireland.
The UK is a Great place and one of the Best in the World in terms of Education and tourist Adventures.

But Germany tops the UK in education at and you still have more chances of staying back in Germany as compared to the UK.

ha ha ha ha ha who Is begging you to love UK. Leave the love for us. Reality will dawn on you soon. Get to Germany first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.