Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest (1316 Views)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Biafra Tension: Inspector General Issues Stern Warning To IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest by phyllosilicate(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2015
The Attorney General has issued a warrant for his arrest in connection with the corruption scandal that’s engulfed his administration. That was followed by Pérez Molina submitting his resignation late Wednesday. (CNN) Otto Pérez Molina is Guatemala’s President no more. The Central American country’s Congress voted 118-0 on Thursday to accept Pérez Molina’s resignation, meaning the 64-year-old former military commander won’t serve until January 2016 as elected. A short time later, Alejandro Maldonado — who had been vice president — was sworn in as successor. Still, just because he’s out of office doesn’t mean Pérez Molina’s troubles are over. The Attorney General has issued a warrant for his arrest in connection with the corruption scandal that’s engulfed his administration. That was followed by Pérez Molina submitting his resignation late Wednesday. His action prevents impeachment proceedings and paves the way for his possible prosecution as part of a corruption investigation that has shaken the government and sparked protests calling for his resignation. Attorney General Thelma Aldana told CNN en Español that the former President is prohibited from leaving the country
Re: Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest by olafum1(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Think say na Nigeria sef, with that ur headline.. Waka cool
Re: Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest by yanabasee(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai grin
Re: Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest by respect80(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Wtf is this

Mtcheeeew

(1) (Reply)

Saraki's Case Adjurned Till Monday / Blogger Arrested Over Facebook Post On Gov. Amosun Wife Remanded In Prison / Pictures From The Bombing Of Syria By France (very Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.