Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (329071 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by BlaqqDahCritic: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
help ooo....I no jux understand this ma fone oo Facebook, bbm, twitter no gree work
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Finally bought this phone on Saturday, and i'm getting another one this morning for Valexxy.

Thanks guy for pushing me in the direction of this cheap yet wonderful device.

The first 2 pages of this thread: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? in particular convinced me Gionee M3 mini was the way to go.

And so far, so good; No regrets!

P/S: If a Root solution for this phone eventually comes out please let a brother know. wink
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2015
3doursdown:
Finally bought this phone on Saturday, and i'm getting another one this morning for Valexxy.

The first 2 pages of this thread: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? in particular convinced me Gionee M3 mini was the way to go.

P/S: If a Root solution for this phone eventually comes out please let a brother know. wink

Welcome to Team m3min, drop your no if you want to join the whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by BlaqqDahCritic: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2015
omo d open VPN work wella....@ boss augster I hail!!!! ,......08104946554 plz add my number to the WhatsApp group
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by augster(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2015
BlaqqDahCritic:
omo d open VPN work wella....@ boss augster I hail!!!! ,......08104946554 plz add my number to the WhatsApp group
enjoy jawe baba
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by quivah(f): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
3doursdown:

hi,, how much did u buy it n whr?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Misterlaby: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2015
quivah:

Last time I checked it now goes for 16k in computer village ikeja @ booster comm in otigba (though the prevalent color in the market now is the new red color)

Best of luck
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2015
3doursdown:

Welcome bro.... Hovate..k promised twrp, so let's wait
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by erramun: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2015
seunlayi:

pls add me to d grp.... 08162384797
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2015
quivah:
Emeka Offor Plaza at Onitsha, 17k
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls my phone is constantly heating up what should I do
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
And pls add me to the whatsapp group 07032090615
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by valexxy: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
3doursdown:

yes oo valexxy is patiently waiting to see d fone. Afta months of begging a supplier to get it for me
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
augster:

2. Download the config file i uploaded and move to the root of your sd card.
Pls link to the sever you uploaded
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
valexxy:
yes oo valexxy is patiently waiting to see d fone. Afta months of begging a supplier to get it for me

Lolz, you've seen every reasons to get the phone right?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
iahmed:
Pls my phone is constantly heating up what should I do
What do you do with it?

I assume you use the m3 mini ryt?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by augster(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Preboy:
Pls link to the sever you uploaded
it‘s there...check my initial post
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by valexxy: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
olayinkajnr:

i always saw d nid bro but circustances crippled all my plans. Im highly grateful to u for bein d first person to hav given me a first hand review of dis fone. All posts and questns afta i recieve it wil be dedicated to ur asistance. Tnx even as u knew me not u dedicated ur time like a tru frnd
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Preboy:

What do you do with it?

I assume you use the m3 mini ryt?
yes,I didn't do anything, its just about four days old now may be I got some settings wrong
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by BlaqqDahCritic: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
pls add me to the WhatsApp grp....08104946554
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
olayinkajnr:

pls add me to the whats app group
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
valexxy:
i always saw d nid bro but circustances crippled all my plans. Im highly grateful to u for bein d first person to hav given me a first hand review of dis fone. All posts and questns afta i recieve it wil be dedicated to ur asistance. Tnx even as u knew me not u dedicated ur time like a tru frnd

U always welcomed bro
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
By
omotayos01:
Anybody interested in a group where cheat and freebies is share should drop his or her telegram number. let me add him
add me pls 07032090615
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by OBUKOMENA: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi good people!
I bought my Gionee M3 Mini on wed 25th Nov and I have been enjoying every inch of the phone until last night when I mistakenly deleted the pre-intalled UC Browser.What happened is that: I noticed two UC Browser icons; I decided to delete one of it in order to have more space for storage and to my greatest surprise,both went off.I downloaded another UC Browser from Playstore but unfortunately, it hasn't been able to read files from web pages; unlike when I newly bought it.What do I do now?Do I need to return to the default/factory settings?
cc : seunlayi
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
augster:
it‘s there...check my initial post
my data connection keeps fluctuating when I connect to psiphon
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
iahmed:
yes,I didn't do anything, its just about four days old now may be I got some settings wrong
If the phone gets hot while browsing, gaming or watching a movie... Thats understandable, in fact normal

But whilst doing anything else, then something is wrong

My phone hardly gets hot, it only gets hot when I do marathon downloads (4hrs+), gaming and movies doesn't doesn't make it hot.... That's why I asked "what exactly were you doing when it gets hot"... You can try freezing (with system manger then applications) the new apps you installed and see if the hottness persist.... Data usage manager app used to make my phone heat up, so some crappy app might just be at fault
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by augster(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
madjnr:
my data connection keeps fluctuating when I connect to psiphon
i don‘t use psiphon
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by valexxy: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
olayinkajnr:

U always welcomed bro
Waow tnx to 3doursdown for buying this fone for me and took d risk of personaly sending it to me at no xtra charge. Tnx to olayinkajnr for all his advices concerning me buying an afordabl fone. Im yet to charge it but I wudnt b able to sleep if I dont apreciate dis gentlemen and odas in d house. Mine is M3 mini GOLD, plz add me to d group 07061114753
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Yes you can. But YOU Can't use Autoproxy on it except proxydroid as an alternative coz Autoproxy is not yet optimised for android 5.1 but with root which is not available yet, it can be fixed by flashing pie. Above all, you can rock simpler server like madt.
pls I want to know more about this simple server of a thing can you help?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by iahmed(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Preboy:

If the phone gets hot while browsing, gaming or watching a movie... Thats understandable, in fact normal

But whilst doing anything else, then something is wrong

My phone hardly gets hot, it only gets hot when I do marathon downloads (4hrs+), gaming and movies doesn't doesn't make it hot.... That's why I asked "what exactly were you doing when it gets hot"... You can try freezing (with system manger then applications) the new apps you installed and see if the hottness persist.... Data usage manager app used to make my phone heat up, so some crappy app might just be at fault
OK thanks I will do just that
Hey thank you very much for I listened to u and now my phone is d best in the world, apparently to many apps consuming battery at the same time hence the heating up.once again I say big thank you!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by daxon001(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
seunlayi:

08137518508 Pls add me.And again what's the version of the follow come UC browser?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Benjoh(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2015
seunlayi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.