Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (31047 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by underGodscare: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
owobokiri:

It is obvious that Buhari and gang are doing everything they can to force a conflict on eastrrn Nigeria. . These are not acts that happenbas a result of coincidence, these are intentional acts designed to stimulate a conflict so as to have enough excuse to unleash maximum violence if the locals react. .

Seconded.

1. Boko Haram prisoners were taken to a non-maximum-security prison in Ekwulobia, Anambra State.

2. No deliberate South-East slot. Ekweremadu got there by PDP.

3. 7 pro-Biafra protesters shot dead in Onitsha,30 others wounded.

Fulani herdsmen have been troubling us in the South, damaging crops and killing people, for ages.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by efilefun(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
You need to add this also, where was the eediot when same DSS was scattering APC data center, claiming they were printing voters card and the goats couldn't come out with a single card
IdisuleOurOwn:
Fayoshit should go sit his @ss down.
Where was he when military were harassing voters in Osun State?

Where was he when Ameachi was been harass by both the military and police?

Fayoshit, you will soon meet your water loo.

Oloriburuku owobokiri.

Answer the question above.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Yinkame123(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
To the wailing waiters that that always love to politicise every act of this government my question to you all is that Are there any where in this country as far as our constitution is concern that have immunity against search by the security agencies? Will the DSS just wake up and decided to search Akwa Ibom state government lodge without any intelligence? Can you please tell us who were the occupant of that lodge as at when it was invaded by the DSS?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by omogin(f): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
tucky200:
This guy(fayose) is desperate into making sure he tanish d image of these government but,in due time he would realise he's actually tanishing his own image
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Akon419(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Somebody should remind this dullard that this is not military regim
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ishiamu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
This happened?

Question
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Politics in Nigeria
need anything from Jumia? Contact me!
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by talktimi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Detailing?

Meaning what?

BTW, answer the question I asked.
scratch detailing and put derailing instead. Your question is useless to this topic
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by favourelisha(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
You be complete void as nothing.
tucky200:
This guy(fayose) is desperate into making sure he tanish d image of these government but,in due time he would realise he's actually tanishing his own image
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by gannod(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

Maybe that's what the DSS are searching for in Akwa Ibom.
Since Buhari didn't know that West and East German reunited in 1989, how could he know that Akwa Ibom is now a State of its own.

grin grin grin
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ishiamu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Realisticman:

...And one thing I know about the Hausa/Fulani folks is that they will surely get at him no matter how long it takes considering the extent he has shown hatred on Buhari they revered so much. Just watch and see!

See this one is saying crap, they should come the will meet a force stronger than them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Northocracy1: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ideykwum: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
So because of that we should keep quiet while impunity reigns? Also note, Akwa Ibom is in the East!

Obiagelli:

Go and cool down, Akwa ibom is in the SS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ideykwum: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
You're quite dense!

Obiagelli:

Lol, SS and SE clearly demarcated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
ideykwum:
So because of that we should keep quiet while impunity reigns? Also note, Akwa Ibom is in the East!

Have I said anything to that effect?
Akwa ibom is in the SS
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ideykwum: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Don't mind that imposter!

IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Your political persuasion couldn't allow you pass that comment bye.

It is simply called Eastern Nigeria same way majority of Nigerians refer to Nigeria's three former protectorates that amalgamated to Nigeria.

I know you wouldn't mind when people address some parts of Nigeria as North or West rather you go all in flames hearing Eastern Nigeria.

This is why I blasted you for opening a thread you captioned "I am no longer Igbo nor a Christian but a Nigerian", when in essence you are neither Igbo nor a Christian.

Please give these chase a break, Chukwudi was right, Akwaibom State is Eastern Nigeria, it's not North nor is it West.
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by drss(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
With deep sense of regret and wailing, I announce to u my people that the Buari government is officially a dictatorship government. We have entered the era where impunity, violations of rule of law and corruption is the order of the day.
Zoogeria will soon be balkanized.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ndcide(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
We thank God for giving us Fayose at this time. May God bless him. Who else is willing to tell buhari the truth if not Fayose.

Those attacking Fayose have no conscience. They think they love buhari. No!!!!! In fact Fayose loves buhari the most. You think the sychophants around buhari will tell him the truth when his wrong?

Rather than condemn impunity and high handedness they are insulting Fayose.

They think Nigeria will make progress I'd everyone becomes APC zombie?

I repeat, God bless Fayose.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Dakad: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Can this Fayose just keep quiet. The same guy that used army to terrorized opposition during his election in Ekiti. I'm never in support of any bias by security agents but someone like Fayose, Wike, PEJ should never complain if such even happen. Law of KARMA
shaddoww:

http://thenationonlineng.net/dss-invasion-of-akwa-ibom-govts-house-unacceptable-fayose/

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by blackpriest0911: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Foolish SaTANoids...who has bewitched u
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by collyno1985: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Realisticman:

...And one thing I know about the Hausa/Fulani folks is that they will surely get at him no matter how long it takes considering the extent he has shown hatred on Buhari they revered so much. Just watch and see!

Double FoolLls

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by ideykwum: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wake up and smell the coffee! I don't have to teach you basic geography!!

Because of politically jaundiced views, you adorned an Igbo moniker to harass the opposition? I don't need to tell you what that says about your character!

Obiagelli:

Have I said anything to that effect?
Akwa ibom is in the SS

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by permsec: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
So ur this username is just a few hours old. Badt guy!

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by jaytee01(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Haemaphroditic impostor akwa ibom is in eastern Nigeria go and commit suicide
Which eastern Nigeria? Una expansionist plan will SURELY fail!

Stick to your Biafra stunt alone!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Una surprise?
I'm not.
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by awa(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
funkybully:
Same ppl that accused merylin orga and d dss in d past dispensation will still come here and hail Daura for this harrasment in a Democratic setting.

The above is d definition of SMELLING HYPOCRISY OF APC MEMBERS AND SOME YOLOBAS!

You are on point. The same thing people condemned GEJ of doing are now being celebrated because it is coming from the incorruptible Buhari. Nigeria cannot grow if we fail to institutionalised the anti-corruption battle.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Appareil(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
subterfuge:
Sorry for DSS and Mr DAURA.
YOY CAN NEVER NEVER CATCH AKPABIO.
THE MAN WISE PASS DSS AND CIA PLUS KGB.
AKPABIO CLEANS HIS TRACKS AS HE IS MOVING.
AKPABIO TRAINED JONATHAN, BUT JONATHAN BEING TOO DULL COULD NOT LEARN FAST
GOD WILL FIGHT FOR AKPABIO.
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
ideykwum:
Wake up and smell the coffee! I don't have to teach you basic geography!!

Because of politically jaundiced views, you adorned an Igbo moniker to harass the opposition? I don't need to tell you what that says about your character!

Dude why argue like a market woman, what has my moniker or person got to do with debate, it's is defeatist you know.

Officially Akwa ibom is SS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by focus7: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Unfortunately the same Fayose was in Nigeria during Jonathan when the same DSS invaded the APC office in Lagos, when the same DSS ambushed hounded the opposition party leaders during the Ekiti and Osun governorship election, when the same DSS invaded news media houses and impounded newspapers all during Jonathan government and he never cry authoritarian nor despotic then. If the activities of the DSS was acceptable during Jonathan government then Fayose and PDP should learn how to tolerate their activities now.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Malawian(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
the annoying thing about yoruba people is that they are here now castigating ayo fayose, but when the time comes to appraise this despotic regime, you will see them talking trash about how "a yoruba man led the fight against despotism during the buhari years".

ofcourse, they were "also in the forefront to rescue bros joe from turai".

these annoying guys !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Anything them do, they must talk. Anything them talk, them must talk. Wh ona too dey lament for everyy move of Mr President?

Do u guys even know what warrented the search?if Soldiers searrch, ona go talk, if police search ona go talk. Are our politicians no longer criminals again?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This is why I blasted you for opening a thread you captioned "I am no longer Igbo nor a Christian but a Nigerian", when in essence you are neither Igbo nor a Christian.

Please give these chase a break, Chukwudi was right, Akwaibom State is Eastern Nigeria, it's not North nor is it West.
Silly me, I actually didn't read your post fully, What makes you more Igbo and Christian?
That you support nnamdi kanu?
That you support Jonathan and the pdp ?
That you support Israel?

Yes I will have a problem with someone calling kwara or Benin the west and benue the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.