Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,907 members, 7,902,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Teenager Fakes Triplet Pregnancy For Good 10 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenager Fakes Triplet Pregnancy For Good 10 Months (728 Views)

Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Fakes Triplet Pregnancy For Good 10 Months by vizboy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
A 16-year-old girl from Wyandotte, Michigan, is now in triple trouble after faking a pregnancy for ten months. The girl announced to her shocked friends and family that she was pregnant, but there was no one more shocked than Jordan Wyrabkiewicz, her boyfriend. “I was excited, don’t get me wrong, but I was scared,” he revealed to reporters. “I started looking for jobs the best I could. I was ready to donate all my time.“

The girl got thousand of dollars in gifts and donations coming from her local church and a non profit organisation, as well as a Facebook group called Moms of Triplets. Nine months after revealing she was pregnant, the girl still didn’t give birth and Wyrabkiewicz’s mom started being suspicious. She confessed only a day before she was supposed to have a C-section, but not the whole truth. She said she miscarried and refused to go see a doctor. The girls’ aunt then called a hotline and reported the whole thing which led to detectives coming over to the house. “She finally cracked and told the detectives that she lost them at six weeks,” the aunt told the reporters. The girl was able to fake her pregnancy by ordering a fake belly and ultrasound photos from the website FakeABaby. No charges have been filed yet.

Source:http://victorsgist.com/2015/09/teenager-fakes-triplet-pregnancy-for-good-10-months.html

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Teenager Fakes Triplet Pregnancy For Good 10 Months by delishpot: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chei oyinboooo grin
Fakeababy
Re: Teenager Fakes Triplet Pregnancy For Good 10 Months by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Girls sha.. Guys pls be sure of dat pregnancy.. Some girls r full of deceit these days

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde Speaks Angrily At Buhari Over UNILAG Student That Was Electrocut / Natural Skin Beauty Therapy To Achieve A Flawless Skin. / When Money Talks. Rudeboy Psqaure Acquires New Crib In Atlanta US. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.