Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,880 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student (69130 Views)

21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Nasa's Rover Spots Crucifix, Ruined Church On Mars / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by bonechamberlain(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
story.

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Fash20: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wen will diz ìdiots stop blaming there itchy dìcks on mami water?

if u want to bcome a sharp shooter,at least have the balls to accept that it will probably all blow in ur face one day.

i hit and run all the time,and if i was to die of AIDs today,i aint gonna blame no one....

no be you wea I know. You go shapaly blame that old woman for your village
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonapart:
una don finally turn the simple topic into a love Island.... well don kids
Hapum biko grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fash20:
no be you wea I know. You go shapaly blame that old woman for your village

badt guys dont do that shi....we smash dat shìt and be on our way.....

#Pronto
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:
Well, as we all know, not all that glitters is Gold, here is a Testimony of a unilag student named David, surname withheld at an MFM church.

David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front.

While reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water.

After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady began to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen.

Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you.

Op you only tryna prevent dudes from dating beautiful/pretty gurlz,in fact; Na mammy water boiz dey find to date sef.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by whiskystan: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg ur story line too dry =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) make David go find e real problem so if u smoke and drink and don't go to church so the person is now possessed ℓ☺ℓ nonsense..... Oga poster and David the narrator plus pastor no well
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
czarr:
Abeg I dey find mammy water girlfriend.

And I don't think d girl is from d marine world.
David just started enjoy the wild side of life,
Plus sex is fun...

I dey tell you,na mammy water boiz dey find sef
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Kenchukky(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chai, there is God o. So after chopping, clean mouth, turn around and called the girl mami water. Wetin Victor Owaifo tell you - if you see mami water never run away. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Ariani: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Temiel:
LOLZ!!!
no mind d op

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by neocortex: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Another fictional masterpiece from a pastorpreneur.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by neocortex: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
japhmanuel:
Even if its fiction, u guys should still be careful...jst sayin

what;s your point ?
One shouldn't approach beautiful girls again ?
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:
Well, as we all know, not all that glitters is Gold, here is a Testimony of a unilag student named David, surname withheld at an MFM church.

David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front.

While reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water.

After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady began to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen.

Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you.
First time I will be hearing about "black mummy water". I thought they are always fair.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by sulakishop(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg wetin be the title of this film and wen e go dey market?

mowah:

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Vaughan27: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
czarr:

Plus sex is fun...

U need mammy water abi go 2 lagoon front unilag by 12:00am shout " mammy water" 7* sit down there they will cum 4 u. grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Total crap. What a pile of bulshit. can't u create ur fiction without involving unilag? Everything sha..na unilag. I av read in dat lagoon front enuf times,I never encountered any mammywater. No dey form rubbish abeg.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by bobkezel(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chai! What a touching cock and bull story. Nonsense. Who be the yeye mod wey carry this thing come FP sef. These NL mod sef.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by bobkezel(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
bobkezel:
Chai! What a touching cock and bull story. Nonsense. Who be the yeye mod wey carry this thing come FP sef. These NL mod sef.

them go fly change my c.ock to rooster. Ndi ara
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by MVLOX(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
This may seem like a fiction but in reality it could be truth too. Take my case as an example.....I finally started dating my long time best friend this year...precisely by April. Since then the pressure from other babes raised from 0 to 99percent....there is 1 in particular who I must also describe as a mammi water cuz of her flawless beauty and body shape....yellow fine plum fine calabar babe.... She has gotten real close to me that she even get angry when she sees my galfriends pic on my dp.....sum weeks back while on field work with her...while we were talikng she starting making dis wrong moves on me....she was sum distants away cha....she even started undressing....I quickly got up and waked to my hotel room...sum minutes later she sent me a text that she hates me so much....this a gal dats way younger dan me but has all the experience technical know how of professional call gal... She onced told me that she would be the one to disvirgin me....(Mind u I and my babe are both virgins)....in conclusion my point is when a person starts doing something new something he has always kept away from like sex...that persons life may never remains the same again. If I had fallen for this I just talked about now or maybe the others whose names I won't mention and whoses pix I won't post here trust me and in knw its truth....my own life would have taken same turn as this David of a guy....my advice to all who still value and have their virginity intact '' stay away from sex until marriage to avoid so many problems and complications in your life''
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Richie77: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Praise ye the Lord. Hallelluyah. Oh lagoon front, where is thy sting, I dn't wanna remember that place again jawre.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Babelinda(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
David, if u see mamiwater eh never u run away...Victor uwaifo. grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
mascot87:
Why is MrsPhyno opening her teeth @ every of her comments? Na so chat with a guy dey sweet u reach?
Kingtom is my rolemodel grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
God stil loves David, i pray he wont go back to his sins.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by freesinzu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
legendboy:
Who get two pen?
U mean pens cheesy grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by somez(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yea, read this in a nursery story book.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by abdussalam(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
I'm a graduate of the University of Lagos. I'd always heard this rather fictitious story from Dr Adeyemo, a lecturer in the Education faculty (first in 2010). It's full of lessons but just a figment of some people's imagination if people could keep regurgitating the story giving it new dates.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by MrCork: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:

U HOMEBASE NIGERIA PEOPLE WILL ALL WAYS BE 50YEARS BEHIND & THIS IS NOTA CUSS......RUMOURS...STORIES...RUMOURS ..STORIES......WHY ARE ALL YOR STOIRIES ALL WAYS *HEAR SAY?*.....DID U SAY THE MAMMY WATER? .. ..IN 2015?.... HOW COMES NIGERIA IS THE ONLY PLANET WERE MAMMY WATER EXIST BUT NO PROOOF?....THEY DONT SELL CAMERA THER IN THAT NIGERIA PLACE?...YOU BUSH SECOND HAND ILITARATES HOME BASE PEOPLE!!!!! (NO OOFEINSE) angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by TheMascot(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
interesting fiction. Welldone o.p
seee you need a Nobel prize along side the world cup
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by cytellProperty: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Story Story!!!
mowah:

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Captainswag225(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheMascot:
seee you need a Nobel prize along side the world cup
lol,,,
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by dapsonlou(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Which Mami water This his how Pastors hold you all hostages, With Fairytales
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by dapsonlou(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
czarr:

Plus sex is fun...

The guy go Catch Calmidia from Slut, he's talking yamayama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.