Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours (2461 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
I find it quite shocking what some girls do nowadays. they meet a guy on social media without knowing what he really looks like (except for a deceptive DP) and what he really does for a living (whether he is an armed robbery or a ritualist). After a while, guy invites them over, they will just pack their bags and hop on the next available bus to the guy's house. Some girls will even travel interstate.
Later, they will starting screaming rape, attempted murder and telling stories that touch the heart. am done

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by chocolateme(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Its true, seconded.
But I must say that that it came sarcastically from you as an " insulting advice" did any of such ladies visit you and ended up stealing your rolex and iPhone 8?
grin
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by donholy28(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Not all girls
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na today?
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by rawpadgin(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Word!
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by rawpadgin(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Na today?
u self dey do am
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
u self dey do am
what I mean is its been happening for long, so op should stop wailing like PDP
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by rawpadgin(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
that it has been happening for ages doesn't mean someone shouldn't talk bout it na
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by honeygirl17: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg make I hear something else
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by emperorchedda(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nothing wrong in that

You lots are the type that makes ladies scared of visiting guys

Have you ever thought of the fact that she might meet her soul mate through that means?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
does that makes it right? starting to suspect u. guilty conscience @ work.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
that it has been happening for ages doesn't mean someone shouldn't talk bout it na

ok no vex
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
Nothing wrong in that

Have you ever thought of the fact that she might meet her soul mate through that means?
tell them.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by jamex93(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even if u talk till tomorow

Dem no go hear
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
We were all strangers before we become friends or whatnot.

Jeez rape and attempted murder
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by rawpadgin(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
ok no vex
please don't mind me, thats me being playful

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

meaning u wouldn't have any qualms about visiting me @ home. get a grip
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

Hey baby, I'm back, but this time as a gentle dude. I'm marketing a product, please read my signature, if you interested pm me.
If there is anything I love about your body, its your lips, that's your selling point(strong point). The Creator took time to create that part well for you. Judging by the lips, I don't want to predict the "arse"nal, I might over-hype the thing.
#muah my love.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

meaning u wouldn't have any qualms about visiting me @ home. get a grip

Lol obviously not I don't know you
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well, I fink U got to know someone someway . The lateSt 'sup' in town is this so, whayasay ? Do u know even taking a stroll out is risky? You could get kidnapped grin

BTW, who told you she doesn't know him well enof be4 deciding to check him out?
And who told you she doesn't have her plans to maneuver, just in case?
What do you say about call girls?
Seriously not too many girls are so dumb!

Hehehehe! I know i will get likes from girls who are guilty of this accusations for being them advocate , yeye! You beta be more than careful girls , Men are very deceptive animals! They deceive and sugar coat them mouth for u to open legs and screw you or use you for purposes ulterior . For those they screw , they probably dump you if care is not taken. When they now abandon you its your heart that now cries from being wrecked and the pusee stays cool calm and collected!- Another proof life's not fair grin. To cut the long story short, abeg stop thinking wd your pusee. Hun? , Use your head! -THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE NORMAL GIRL NOT A CALL GIRL oooh! grin
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Sylvarresta(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
d
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Well, I fink U got to know someone someway . The lateSt 'sup' in town is this so, whayasay ? Do u know even taking a stroll out is risky? You could get kidnapped grin

BTW, who told you she doesn't know him well enof be4 deciding to check him out?
And who told you she doesn't have her plans to maneuver, just in case?
What do you say about call girls?
Seriously not too many girls are so dumb!

Hehehehe! I know i will get likes from girls who are guilty of this accusations for being them advocate , yeye! You beta be more than careful girls , Men are very deceptive animals! They deceive and sugar coat them mouth for u to open legs and screw you or use you for purposes ulterior . For those they screw , they probably dump you if care is not taken. When they now abandon you its your heart that now cries from being wrecked and the pusee stays cool calm and collected!- Another proof life's not fair grin. To cut the long story short, abeg stop thinking wd your pusee. Hun? , Use your head! -THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE NORMAL GIRL NOT A CALL GIRL oooh! grin
Chop knuckle
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Hey baby, I'm back, but this time as a gentle dude. I'm marketing a product, please read my signature, if you interested pm me.
If there is anything I love about your body, its your lips, that's your selling point(strong point). The Creator took time to create that part well for you. Judging by the lips, I don't want to predict the "arse"nal, I might over-hype the thing.
#muah my love.

Lol okay ?
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
Nothing wrong in that

Why don't the guy visit the girl? As least in the days of the gentlemen, when a guy woos a lady, he is the one visits and takes her out for dates.

Would u honestly advice your sister to visit a stranger she just met online, in the name of meeting a soulmate? Especially with the high rate of crime at these times?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Chop knuckle

Ok, but I'm a vampire ooh.. Why am i telling you sef, oya bring your knuckle kiakia ... grin
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ok, but I'm a vampire ooh.. Why am i telling you sef, oya bring your knuckle kiakia ... grin
**takes off shoes** ** reverses a little** **cruising @ 500km/h**
vampire wat!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by JewelRegi(f): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's for girls that doesn't look for the good qualities in a guy but his facial look. Girls wey der life no dey sweet dem.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
**takes off shoes** ** reverses a little** **cruising @ 500km/h** vampire wat!!!!!!!!!!
Rotfl and lmao at the same time ,hihihihihihihi.... Ase oo tie Le ! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Rotfl and lmao at the same time ,hihihihihihihi.... Ase oo tie Le ! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...
bros no vex oooooooooooooo. na small pikin dey do me.
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by mytime24(f): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:
Cutehector
I'v seen his posts, he must be a scam artist...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Lesbians Caught Having Fun Again (see Photo) / 15 Signs That You Have A Great Girlfriend / What Is This Lady Up Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.