Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,612 members, 7,941,350 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Portharcourt International Airport Crying For Upgrade - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portharcourt International Airport Crying For Upgrade (936 Views)

Federal Government To Shutdown Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt International Airport Crying For Upgrade by Okey005: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
The Portharcourt international Airport Omagwa is begging for attention to be upgraded and it is obvious only an Airport manager NOT of Ibo tribe would oversee the Airports upgrade. The present and previous Airport Managers of the Airport have left it in its squalid state while they all built private mansions at their individual localities. The Airport is situated within a thick forest with dangerous animals and reptiles lurking the staff quarters yet hardly is electricity supplied to the quarters. The Airport management deliberately cuts off power to the staff quarters between 0600hrs and 2300hrs for no justifiable reasons making pupils of the Airport staff primary school live life of remote hamlet dwellers. There are no public toilets, no taxi parks, a very hostile environment. Take a look at the pics and see for yourself, and you will hardly believe this is an international Airport

Re: Portharcourt International Airport Crying For Upgrade by yanabasee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt International Airport Crying For Upgrade by fejikudz(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2015
wat d hell is dis

(1) (Reply)

‘nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK’ / Top 3 Hotel Deals For Easter In Lagos / Accident Involving A Trailer Under Ijora Bridge - 3 People Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.