Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,987 members, 7,915,882 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy (17868 Views)

Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by freesinzu(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
wink
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by DankemzI(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Iyammi
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by 4peace(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Vado(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
I've never liked that country Turkey. Even their president acts like a closet fundamentalist.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by poseidon12: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
The Syrian envoy is right. It's well known that Turkey has been aiding ISIS in their bid to help remove Assad from power.
This will eventually boomerang on them when the terrorist group turns on Turkey.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by truefact: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
I once heard about turkey airline couriered guns and ammunition to kano...it is all adding up...islamisation and jihad. ..Buhari the terrorist aka bb, the dd
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2015
sdindan:
What will make someone to apply for a Syrian visa
shocked

No....what many would be ISIS pigeons do is get a visa to Turkey......which thousands do every day.....including lots of Nigerians (Turkey is a tourist, business, and education destination)....and then cross the uncontrolled border to Syria. (

It should be added that not all foreigners Muslim or otherwise who cross the border do so to join ISIS. Some join forces opposing ISIS (many Europeans have joined a rebel group that fights ISIS), and some go as relief workers (a lot of Muslims do that). And a few journalists have gone in to report about life under ISIS (a 70 year old German journalist spent two weeks in ISIS territory to report on life there).
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by loomer: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Una get experience to fight insurgents yet them don collect majority of una border with turkey
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by waice6571: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Not too suprised about the news. Turkey is the the Administrative Headquarters of satan in this world and satan is behind any/every form of terrorism in the world using Islam as a cover-up to propagate his wickedness against hummanity.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
poseidon12:
The Syrian envoy is right. It's well known that Turkey has been aiding ISIS in their bid to help remove Assad from power.
This will eventually boomerang on them when the terrorist group turns on Turkey.

While the Turks are not Assad pals....they are not ISIS pals either.

Turkey backs the secular Free Syrian Army.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Zuris: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Can you imagine? And when genuine business people seek for Turkish visas, they are rejected on flimsy excuses.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Ghost01(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2015
He's got some points there. Many of the foreign terrorists who join ISIS do so by entering Syria though Turkey. And seeing as the Turkish government wants the government in Damascus ousted, one can't rule out their being complicit in the whole issue. Same goes for the Saudi authorities.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by xtervaganza(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by nike4love: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2015
I will pinish bokoharam in thwo week! ! instead of this old man to go and manage his cattles now isis is on their way to nigeria. mchwwwww
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by kingslly(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Pavore9:
How Syria and Iraq has become a preferred destination got some misguided minds still baffles me.
dats what Islam does to you........#brainwashing
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2015
If I happen to be ruler , I would flush out anything islam from Nigeria, islam isn't supposed to exist in Nigeria, or the world as a whole. Why are they making problems all the time
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by kogirodent: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Why are these terrorists always targeting operating in Nigeria. There are lots of other African and European countries to experiment their devilish course.
I wonder how else to term a religion that is so violent and so allergic to peaceful existence of humanity.

Can someone remind me the capital of Pakistan...

God save us[/size]
terrorists are not targeting Nigeria. Nigeria produces terrorists herself. I spent a few weeks in Tudun-Wada Dankadai LGA of Kano state a few months ago and was shocked by what i discovered. There was absolutely no single church in the local government because all the christians were chased away after a crises in which only christians were killed (17 or 19 dead). The atmosphere was stiffling. Almajiris everywhere and destroyed houses that reminded the few christians remaining that there are to behave or face de same fate. We may shout Boko Haram are not Nigerians from now till eternity but these people are almost no different from them.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2015
kogirodent:
terrorists are not targeting Nigeria. Nigeria produces terrorists herself. I spent a few weeks in Tudun-Wada Dankadai LGA of Kano state a few months ago and was shocked by what i discovered. There was absolutely no single church in the local government because all the christians were chased away after a crises in which only christians were killed (17 or 19 dead). The atmosphere was stiffling. Almajiris everywhere and destroyed houses that reminded the few christians remaining that there are to behave or face de same fate. We may shout Boko Haram are not Nigerians from now till eternity but these people are almost no different from them.

Lol Hausas and babu Jesus.
They hate Christians and envy them like plague. Even hate the fellow yoruba muslims too.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
gimakon:
If I happen to be ruler , I would flush out anything islam from Nigeria, islam isn't supposed to exist in Nigeria, or the world as a whole. Why are they making problems all the time
datz y u have If at the beginning of your sentence I don't know why you Christians forming saints like there aren't extremist groups aligned with christianity
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Kyri:
datz y u have If at the beginning of your sentence I don't know why you Christians forming saints like there aren't extremist groups aligned with christianity

Pls name them. At least name one you have seen, the problems spreading far and wide in the world today are those caused by those who chant "Allah Hu akbar " the question I want to ask is, does Allah, support this rubbish they do? Speaking of extremist, bible wrote it somewhere, love your neighbours as your self, with this kind of radicalism, I wonder if people would even want to associate themselves with islam. Killing people to praise your God is unruly and totally unjust.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
gimakon:

Pls name them. At least name one you have seen, the problems spreading far and wide in the world today are those caused by those who chant "Allah Hu akbar " the question I want to ask is, does Allah, support this rubbish they do? Speaking of extremist, bible wrote it somewhere, love your neighbours as your self, with this kind of radicalism, I wonder if people would even want to associate themselves with islam. Killing people to praise your God is unruly and totally unjust.
1.The Lord's Resistance Army
2.Ku Klux Klan
3.Aryan Nations
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Luckylife(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Hope he is not the other sheriff they are talking about?
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Kyri:
2.Ku Klux Klan
3.Aryan Nations

The Lord's Resistance Army. The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a rebel group led by Joseph Kony, originated in Northern Uganda as a movement to fight for the interests of the Acholi people.
Others have died out, so what are you saying, did they take lives of anyone? Like you the Islamic people good you gave a list now let's give mine

1. Al shabab
2. ISIS / ISIL
3. Hamas
4 . Al Queda
5. Boko haram
At least the ones I have heard. Let's Google Islamic terrorist organisations in the world and their respective names for your viewing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

And another http://nationalinterest.org/feature/washington-watching-the-5-deadliest-terrorist-groups-the-11687

And another

http://topyaps.com/top-10-terrorist-groups-in-the-world

All muslims. Did they tell you negotiations can't be done with dialogue? Plus The ones bugging our israeli brothers too in the mid east and Africa. If the christians decide to carry guns like you muslims do you think they would be be peace in the world? The earlier you stop kicking against harming people the better for you people.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
gimakon:

The Lord's Resistance Army. The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a rebel group led by Joseph Kony, originated in Northern Uganda as a movement to fight for the interests of the Acholi people.
Others have died out, so what are you saying, did they take lives of anyone? Like you the Islamic people good you gave a list now let's give mine

1. Al shabab
2. ISIS / ISIL
3. Hamas
4 . Al Queda
5. Boko haram
At least the ones I have heard. Let's Google Islamic terrorist organisations in the world and their respective names for your viewing

And another http://nationalinterest.org/feature/washington-watching-the-5-deadliest-terrorist-groups-the-11687

All muslims. Did they tell you negotiations can't be done with dialogue? Plus The ones bugging our israeli brothers too in the mid east and Africa. If the christians decide to carry guns like you muslims do you think they would be be peace in the world? The earlier you stop kicking against harming people the better for you people.

Do not waste your time arguing with Muslims. They all think the same (that's if they are capable of reasoning.)

Imagine claiming that christians are also terrorists. How many Christians go around killng muslims in the name of Jesus, in Nigeria?
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
gimakon:

1. Al shabab
2. ISIS / ISIL
3. Hamas
4 . Al Queda
5. Boko haram

And another

http://topyaps.com/top-10-terrorist-groups-in-the-world

The Lord's Resistance Army insurgency is an ongoing guerrilla campaign waged by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) rebel group since 1987.[19] Currently there is small scale LRA activity in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the Central African Republic. The movement, led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the "spokesperson" of God and a spirit medium, aims to overthrow Yoweri Museveni's Ugandan government and to establish a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and Acholi tradition, according to its leaders.[20][21]
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Do not waste your time arguing with Muslims. They all think the same (that's if they are capable of reasoning.)

Imagine claiming that christians are also terrorists. How many Christians go around killng muslims in the name of Jesus, in Nigeria?

They even have the guts to say boko haram are christians, isn't that madness?
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by holland002(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
truefact:
I once heard about turkey airline couriered guns and ammunition to kano...it is all adding up...islamisation and jihad. ..Buhari the terrorist aka bb, the dd
oponu ayirada....
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kyri:
2.Ku Klux Klan
3.Aryan Nations

KKK and Aryan Nations are more of white supremacist than religious....even though they use a lot of religious language....they are actually more racist.

Aryan nations is based on the race theories that influenced the Nazis.....who were secular....though many prominent Nazis were into ancient germanic religion.(a rather fake version....since the Germanic and Norse gods have nothing to say about race per se.).

LRA is a cult.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura

India is not only a country of Hindus and Sikhs, but also, of Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics and Protestants. Most of India’s Christians are peaceful, but a major exception is the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Active in the state of Tripura in Northeastern India since 1989, NLFT is a paramilitary Christianist movement that hopes to secede from India and establish a Christian fundamentalist government in Tripura. NLFT has zero tolerance for any religion other than Christianity, and the group has repeatedly shown a willingness to kill, kidnap or torture Hindus who refuse to be converted to its extreme brand of Protestant fundamentalism.
Re: ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kyri:
The Lord's Resistance Army insurgency is an ongoing guerrilla campaign waged by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) rebel group since 1987.[19] Currently there is small scale LRA activity in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the Central African Republic. The movement, led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the "spokesperson" of God and a spirit medium, aims to overthrow Yoweri Museveni's Ugandan government and to establish a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and Acholi tradition, according to its leaders.[20][21]

Abeg day go. I won't be like you talking and passing critics, when all you know is kill people. Islam can not and will not be the religion of all time. Forcing people against thier will has never worked. Hitler tried it, it didn't work, so forget it. The world would never embrace islam for one religion. Christianity has paid that price already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.