Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tiv Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiv Women (1251 Views)

Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / Reason Why People Insinuate That Tiv People Offer Thier Wives To Visitors / My sad Experience with weird lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiv Women by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 05, 2015
What are they like? Are they soft spoken or feisty. Are they endowed physically? Do they have high sexx drives? Do they have a solid amount of lightskinned females? Please I want to know.
Re: Tiv Women by spadar4u(m): 3:37am On Sep 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tiv Women by PapaNnamdi: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2015
aim5:
What are they like? Are they soft spoken or feisty. Are they endowed physically? Do they have high sexx drives? Do they have a solid amount of lightskinned females? Please I want to know.

i served there, why all this stupeed questions.? FYI they have the highest cases of HIV,
so habour whatever fantancy you have inside ur head and buy vaseline. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Women by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 05, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

i served there, why all this stupeed questions.? FYI they have the highest cases of HIV,
so habour whatever fantancy you have inside ur head and buy vaseline. angry

Oh shut up you flat headed baboon grin
Re: Tiv Women by gamaliel121(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2015
HIV
Re: Tiv Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Op, keep all dose ur praises, research shows dt dey hv d highest HIV in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Declares: Best Age To Get Married Is 28 - 32 - See Reasons / How To Easily Get A Woman Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.