Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church (4006 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by matingo(f): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2015
An evangelical pastor arrested for raping his faithful, after convincing them that his penis contained sacred milk.

An Evangelical Pastor from Brazil, Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, has been reportedly arrested for raping his faithfuls, after convincing them to suck his penis saying that it contained "Sacred milk".

The controversial pastor who persuaded his followers to practice MouthAction because it was the way he preached the word, says that his milk was sacred, his penis was blessed and that "the Lord had consecrated it with divine milk of the Holy Spirit."

"He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth. Often, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do MouthAction on him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church," a follower said.

59-year old Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He abused some elderly ones, and defends himself by saying that "he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible."

A Police delegate of the region, Denise Pinheiro, said; "Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his penis in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we acted, Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station."

The pastor is already in jail where he said when they arrested him, that he intends to continue watering his cellmates with his sacred milk.

http://www.tori.ng/news/7973/my-semen-is-a-sacred-holy-milk-pastor-makes-member.html

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Akshow: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Issorait
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2015
End Time! Jesus is coming soon be prepared!

Need anything from Jumia?.Contact me Now

1 Like

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by chocolateme(f): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Adonbelivit
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by jazinogold(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by ikbnice(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2015
"he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred Fluid throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore
Assembly, of which he is responsible."

what else do u expect?. I only felt sorry for his deluded followers.

2 Likes

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by realtestament(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2015
It will soon be HOLY SHIT

#yeye man of god

1 Like

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by yanabasee(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Reasons I hate all diz new generational churches..

2 Likes

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by slap1(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Be ye not deceived...

1 Like

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by southernbelle(f): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2015
shocked shocked sacred what??

2 Likes

Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Wonders Shall Never End... Lol.. Mouth Gig in the Church??
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by MsRemarkable(f): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2015
I don't know if I should laugh or smh!

Religion is killing us! sad
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
I thought this gullibility is only synonymous with africans churches...na wah oo....

Wait this women, are they all having mental problem ni?
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by mycrr04(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2015
They shud let the pastor go and arrest the congregration for being comprehensively stupid
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by bugzbunny: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
MsRemarkable:
I don't know if I should laugh or smh!

Religion is killing us! sad
I have the same gift with dat pastor
U want to give it a try kiss wink
D milk of life... Miss it at your own peril
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
This pastor na better guy man of God, see as him dey collect BJ for dash grin
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by MsRemarkable(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
bugzbunny:

I have the same gift with dat pastor
U want to give it a try kiss wink
D milk of life... Miss it at your own peril

Hahaha! So funny! undecided
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by bonechamberlain(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
so gullible people are in Brazil. na wa o.
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
I thought only Nigerians were this gullible.
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Laugh no go kill me grin....
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Pidggin(f): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
So a pastor brings out his joystick in church(nobody suspect anything)

He says it brings out holy milk(nobody suspect anything)

He said women should give him head(nobody suspect anything ba?)

Issoke.
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by Exponental(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Na only women dey suck?
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by josephobaro(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2015
end time...
Re: My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church by holyokoto(m): 5:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Fools

(1) (Reply)

Instantcoins / How A Woman Was Killed And Her Body Parts Sold For Rituals (photos) / Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.