Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,711 members, 7,972,622 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man By Name Otene Back To Life After 3 Days In Mortuary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man By Name Otene Back To Life After 3 Days In Mortuary (407 Views)

6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville / Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man By Name Otene Back To Life After 3 Days In Mortuary by nwite123: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
A 70 year old man might have cheated death when he came back to life after spending three days in a mortuary in Makurdi, the Benue state capital.
Doctors at a private hospital in the town had on Saturday, August 26, 2015, certified Amos Otene dead at 4. 30 am and promptly covered him up and wheeled him into the mortuary, awaiting instructions from members of the family for embarment.

When one of his sons who stays in Lafia returned home to confirm the death, according to Eche,the son at about 1.39 pm, “the morticians at the hospital wheeled out the trolley containing my father and unveiled the face for me to see.

It was in this process that the supposedly he started raising his right hand and all of us fled towards the reception area of the mortuary. From a safe distance we watched as my father lifted himself and sat on the bed and that was about seven minutes later. One of the attendants eventually summoned enough courage and approached my father who fell back on the trolley.”

Eche said that the doctors ordered that the resurrected man be readmitted in the ward where remained in the ward till Tuesday when the doctors carried out series of tests and certified Otene fit for discharge.

Otene Narrates his Encounter with death here http://www.newsjit.com/amos-otene-70yrs-back-to-life-after-3-days-in-mortuary/
Re: Man By Name Otene Back To Life After 3 Days In Mortuary by loomer: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Quack doctors

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! The Reality Of Facebook,instagram,twitter And Other Social Medias / The Most Expensive Motorcycle (bike) In The World, Built By 2 African-american / Where Can I Buy Steriod In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.