Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bringing Pasuma To Church For A Concert....what's The Fuss About? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bringing Pasuma To Church For A Concert....what's The Fuss About? (513 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Pasuma To Church For A Concert....what's The Fuss About? by emmanueloluwa(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2015
"It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. The latter do so in
love,........the former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely.......But what oes it matter? The
important thing is that in every way, whether from true motives or false motives, Christ is preached. And
because of this i rejoice"
Phil 1:15-18
Dearie, b4 u start castigating others, trying to remove the peck of dust in their eyes, why not let's focus on
the log of wood in ur own eyes! You are so quick to rant ur mouth and spill out your unasked for opinion
about preachers, pastors and other believers like yourself. You shout out loud and fault their method of
bringing people to hear about Christ, you say some are prosperity preachers, others are worldly preachers,
you claim others are dis and dat! but the irony of the whole issue is this...."You Mr Perfect" that knows the
right way to preach, that is holier than even the Holy Spirit and knows the Scriptures more than Jesus
himself have never for once open your mouth to tell someone about Christ. Lets do a reality check now,
"when was the last time you preached?" "when was the last time your lifestyle preached and brought a
sinner to tears?" .....but if i now ask, when was the last time u participated in a debate on the eligibility of
someone as a preacher or their preaching method! I blive u can remeber that well.....One that easily comes
to mid was the "Redeem pastor bringing Pasuma" for a concert in church. Yeah, u can go ahead and rant as
u like, you can go ahead and castigate and play God the perfect Judge if u wish.....but the truth is, so many
"agberos" louts and hooligans, area boys and the street girls will definately be in church that day to see
Pasuma! and then hear God's word, might even get saved......I'm not saying i approve or disapprove of
what is being done, I just want to take the resolution of bro.Paul, whatever their motive is, so far as Christ
is preached, i am glad.
If i may ask, when did u preach to an indian hemp spoking area biy last? Lol....i guess u never had, now
someone saw a light in bringing that person to church, and you stand as judge! like seriously, are you for
real?.......Let God do his job while you do yours....which is in Mark 16:15.......preach to all creation.
Hope you have a change of attitude, same was said of Jesus strategy by the Pharisees because he was
moving to closely to those they have classed as worst sinners.....please dont be a 21st century Pharisee.
Shallom!
29 mins · Edited ·
Re: Bringing Pasuma To Church For A Concert....what's The Fuss About? by divineappo(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
i throw my hat in d ring. u are right. great post. most partial atheist and pagans on nairaland who are very quick to castigate and criticize pastors, i realised dat, its their passion. they take delight in it alot. they enjoy reading negative news about pastors, when u check most of these bloggers on nairaland, some of dem lack morals, they live and swim in sin alot, yet they want to criticize others. It is a level of foolishness for a canal man to judge spiritual things. Constructive criticism is good but most times, some(not all) pastor are innocent of the rumour people spread.
Re: Bringing Pasuma To Church For A Concert....what's The Fuss About? by emmanueloluwa(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
divineappo:
i throw my hat in d ring. u are right. great post. most partial atheist and pagans on nairaland who are very quick to castigate and criticize pastors, i realised dat, its their passion. they take delight in it alot. they enjoy reading negative news about pastors, when u check most of these bloggers on nairaland, some of dem lack morals, they live and swim in sin alot, yet they want to criticize others. It is a level of foolishness for a canal man to judge spiritual things. Constructive criticism is good but most times, some(not all) pastor are innocent of the rumour people spread.

yeah____constructive criticism is nice; but today we get too many bishops dat we dnt really knw who is who anymore_____when u consider the story ot Aron, Marian, and Moses___what God did to Marian when she spoke against Moses, then we will realise that "if not for the grace of God"__////many would ve heard wehn!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/15 / Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? / Speaking In Tongues-Journal For The Scientific Study Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.