Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,985 members, 7,903,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

As King Of The North, Gen. Buhari Was Warmly Recieved In His State, Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As King Of The North, Gen. Buhari Was Warmly Recieved In His State, Katsina (626 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As King Of The North, Gen. Buhari Was Warmly Recieved In His State, Katsina by morereb10: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari, who arrived in the evening, was welcomed by the governor of the state, Aminu Bello Masari and a large entourage. Just like he was welcomed in Kaduna State two days ago. Many people and not excluding him think that this welcome gestures is tantamount to success. Think again.

I think he is only welcomed in the Northern parts of the country which would at least give him reasons to acknowledge the facts that he is actually the king of the North. Or maybe he already know or just maybe thats the plan.

I don't know but if he wants to know if he feels accepted in Nigeria, I think he should should visit places like Abia State, Anambra State or Port harcourt. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/as-king-of-north-gen-buhari-was-warmly.html#sthash.EZIQuQy4.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: As King Of The North, Gen. Buhari Was Warmly Recieved In His State, Katsina by morereb10: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: As King Of The North, Gen. Buhari Was Warmly Recieved In His State, Katsina by prettytasha(f): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2015
smiley
Re: As King Of The North, Gen. Buhari Was Warmly Recieved In His State, Katsina by ayatt(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2015
haters can go to hell!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Disobey Traffic Lights, They Were Not Working – Sen Akpabio / The Country Of Western Nigeria Now Have 7 Teams In The NPL / see what africans are doing in europe(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.