Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,131 members, 7,973,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. (5152 Views)

Pls Vote For Worst City / Town In Nigeria / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any Other Nigerian President – Fashola / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
I know this is not supposed to be an argument because its the obvious. I just want to remind Nigerians about this. Enugu has better roads than any southwest city.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by simpleseyi: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
You are right. That is why all Biafrans want to die in Yoruba land. You run away from your erosion ragged and cursed Biafra land and claim Lagos is your father's land and developing hypertension for another man's issue.

28 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
simpleseyi:
You are right. That is why all Biafrans want to die in Yoruba land. You run away from your erosion ragged and cursed Biafra land and claim Lagos is your father's land and developing hypertension for another man's issue.
stop derailing the thread, I didn't ask the reason why enugu has better roads than all yoruba cities.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Flyoruboy(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes o, Enugu-Biafra, land of Milk and Honey with the best Roads in Africa, and the only state in the country where there exists a village where 9 out of 10 people have appendictis (http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/community-where-nine-out-of-every-10-villagers-have-appendicitis/) cheesy. Maybe they should divert some of that money being spent on those roads to that village. cheesy grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Yes o, Enugu-Biafra, land of Milk and Honey with the best Roads in Africa, and the only state in the country where there exists a village where 9 out of 10 people have appendictis (http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/community-where-nine-out-of-every-10-villagers-have-appendicitis/) cheesy. Maybe they should divert some of that money being spent on those roads to that village. cheesy grin grin grin
stop derailing the thread, FYI, appendicitis is not a microbial infection.
Does enugu have better roads than all yoruba land or not?

7 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Flyoruboy(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
stop derailing the thread, FYI, appendicitis is not a microbial infection.
Does enugu have better roads than all yoruba land or not?

Guy, I have already agreed with you na. Infact, Enugu has the best roads in Africa sef! cheesy But seriously, you people and your government should come to the aid of those poor people in that community coz it's embarrassing to Nigeria as a whole. sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Guy, I have already agreed with you na. Infact, Enugu has the best roads in Africa sef! cheesy But seriously, you people and your government should come to aid of those poor people in that community coz it's embarrassing to Nigeria as a whole. sad cry
thank God you agreed, any other thing you are saying is inconsequential to the aim of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by IbrahimJafr: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Wait oooo..... Wetin do yorubas nd igbos dis days
Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Flyoruboy(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
thank God you agreed, any other thing you are saying is inconsequential to the aim of the thread.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by zenith4biz(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I know this isbnot supposed to be an aargumen because its the obvious. I just want to remind Nigerians about this. Enugu has better roads than any southwest city.

Little boy work on your grammar

6 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by PenSniper: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I know this isbnot supposed to be an aargumen because its the obvious. I just want to remind Nigerians about this. Enugu has better roads than any southwest city.

Yet, nyanmirins would rather die in yorubaland than go to Enugu ?
You suffer from twisted logic and a warped sense of reasoning that are common in ibos.

Ask yourself, why are nigerians trooping to Europe and America rather than the other way round ?

Fact is, yorubaland is ibos' Europe and America in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Enugu town or villages?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
PenSniper:

You suffer from twisted logic and a warped sense of reasoning that are common in ibos.

Ask yourself, why are nigerians trooping to Europe and America rather than the other way round ?

LOL. Easy on the guy. cheesy He doesn't realize/know that having fine roads doesn't put food on an average igboman's table, at the end of the day. cheesy
If not, Calabar as e fine reach for be the number one city in Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Captainswag225(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
say no to tribalism!!! Shame on u o.p

3 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by lacasera14(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
This hype about enugu is getting incessant and annoying, op you forgot Lagos is in the south west. For Pete's sake enugu is small town (land mass) with a handful population. Two local govts in oyo state I bet would be bigger than the entire enugu state. You make small roads That's not up to 15km and you brag

8 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by shizzy7(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
If you don't know, ,,
The North has the best roads in Nigeria

Just go to their States...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
PenSniper:

according to you, it doesn't change the fact that enugu has better roads.
Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by shizzy7(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
stop derailing the thread, I didn't ask the reason why enugu has better roads than all yoruba cities.
YOU AND YOUR THREAD ARE ALREADY DERAILED...

3 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Movic1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:

#FHWW detected. Comparing a state to a whole region? Mehn u re daf-t! The same SW that is your London? These flat head people sef!

6 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
If you don't know, ,,
The North has the best roads in Nigeria

Just go to their States...
I don't want to include the north, its just between enugu and yoruba land.
Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Movic1:

#FHWW detected. Comparing a state to a whole region? Mehn u re daf-t! The same SW that is your London? These flat head people sef!
then bring your best bet in yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by shizzy7(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
So are you talking about
ONLY Enugu vs 6 SW states..

4 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Captainswag225(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
while u live in lagos! Who are u fooling?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
So are you talking about
ONLY Enugu vs 6 SW states..
maybe enugu vs ibadan or Abeokuta.
Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
while u live in lagos! Who are u fooling?
I don't live in lagos and lagos is no man's land. Lagos is not yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Captainswag225(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I don't leave in lagos and lagos is no man's land. Lagos is not yoruba land.
lol,,, u know who owns lagos... Btw does enugu have an international airport?

1 Like

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by shizzy7(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
maybe enugu vs ibadan or Abeokuta.
bye,, I just came to correct your

ENUGU VS YORUBALAND
period
and I have done that
Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I don't leave in lagos and lagos is no man's land. Lagos is not yoruba land.

LMAO! It seems you have a serious problem with spelling. It's "live", not "leave". Smh. I imagine how painful it is to you and your fellow jokers that Lagos is too far from you all to lay claim to it as you perpetually try to do to PH. But too bad coz Lagos farrrrrrrrrr to and from Igboland cheesy (before Yeebos enter Lagos, they have to cross Delta state, Edo state, Ondo state, and Ogun state). But you guys are always welcome to trade in our "small London". cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Movic1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I don't leave in lagos
Mehn upgrade your brain.

1 Like

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by EasternLion: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Make I book space, to support my Biafran brothers.
Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by shizzy7(f): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
But I like your Secretariat

@menabadoo Maybe you should open a thread showing pictures of each state Secretariat...comparing roads is a no go area

1 Share

Re: Enugu City has better Roads Than Any City/town In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol,,, u know who owns lagos... Btw does enugu have an international airport?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison / Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) / Breaking News: Tension, Tears In Owerri Over Market Demolition (pictures&videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.