Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,375 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:29 PM

Buhari The Thief! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Thief! (1058 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The Thief! by Enahi(f): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
I read about Buhari's asset declaration and was amazed. I thought Buhari once said He was worth a million naira.

If truly he is worth 30m like he claims why did he borrow money to purchase his nomination form?
I sincerely don't understand this man,he appears to be sneaky and cunny undecided undecided

I think Osinbanjo is sincere, Buhari is such a huge disappointment.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari The Thief! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Big time thief
Big time terrorist
Big time scam
The worst animal the zoo has ever produced angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari The Thief! by makingsense(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Their normal talk is that ...... We never said anything like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari The Thief! by Daughterzion(f): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hm vice presido come rich pass presido himself. But i think 'Buhari' is lying

4 Likes

Re: Buhari The Thief! by osamaBUSH(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
May i.......
Re: Buhari The Thief! by phemmyutd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
this OP is so senseless. so if you have 30M you will use 25m to buy form and use 5m to campaign right. are you sure you will win? you are the dullard here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari The Thief! by worthytalk: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is a poo. He stinks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Thief! by mychelyte(m): 1:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Thief! by likila: 1:32am On Oct 16, 2015
buhari is a thief and a liar.
he colleagues in the army remeber how he swore to President Shagari that he was not planning a coup.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Thief! by rhymaster: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2015
The only thing common among the above posters is that they are all ibos.

Hahaha....losers! No one even gives a hoot about your miserable existence! In another 4 years time, I will be waiting for you to cry even louder!!! Dum.b Ipob youth!
Re: Buhari The Thief! by egift(m): 4:09am On Oct 16, 2015
This is what the WailingClowns of the PDP has degenerated to. No insults or attacks will stop Buhari from remaining you President and C-in-C.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Should Have Just Appeared, Even If Just For The Sake Of It! / Important Photos Before And During Independence 1960 / Nigerians Residing In London.The Never Told Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.