Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. (2079 Views)

Am 31 Yet No Girlfriend, Is This Normal? / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic) / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yes it is wrong but not a crime.

If u are 21 & she is 25, it is understandable. Time will permit u guys to give birth plus child spacing.
Re: Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. by Captainswag225(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
hmmmm
trust me,,, age is nutin if u truly loves someone!!! at 35, the lady isnt that old, she can still give birth..... And why will she look old when there are cosmetologists around?
Re: Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. by saintaustine(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is not adviceable for a man to marry a lady older than him.
It is uncultured.
There might be love in the begining, but that love will fade out with time, as the lady, been the eldest, will start questioning your authority in the house.
Don't be blinded by love.
One need to be a man, that he is, in every relationship.
Re: Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. by Macgreat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think by now you have all the answers, either go ahead or halt .

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid / See what this little Child was caught doing on camera! / Mr Nairaland Tournament Is Not For Mods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.