Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,172 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

See What Inspire The Igbos Whenever They Live The Eastern Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Inspire The Igbos Whenever They Live The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (703 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Why Do South-south Minorities Deny Igbos Whenever Biafra Is Mentioned / Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Inspire The Igbos Whenever They Live The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
I love this great slogan PROGRESS FOREVER... grin At Onitsha bridge. (Old Niger bridge)
No wonder they tend to succeed no matter the circumstances.

Re: See What Inspire The Igbos Whenever They Live The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
na by that
Re: See What Inspire The Igbos Whenever They Live The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Reminds me of the movie "Focus(2015". Nigerians should learn how to utilized subliminal messages for the progress of the country.

Back to topic, I see why they are so successful in Drug peddling, Fake spare parts dealings, and literary every crimes known to mankind. Igbo Kwenu!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari 100 Days In Office, Scanning Through The Best, Better, Good And The Ugly / Mbu Still In Service — Police / APC Governors Shun Maiden Progressives Governors’ Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.