Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Share Your Online Money Making Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Online Money Making Experience (1277 Views)

Online Money Making / 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Online Money Making Experience by ireti35: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Share ways you make money online here for others to benefit from, especially undergraduates, and I have my reasons for this.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
You first? I think we've had a similar thread before. Get ready to see sellers flowing in to advertise their BS, if anyone turns up gan!

Anyways, i have just contributed my quota... At least the thread won't go down now.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by ireti35: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
You first? I think we've had a similar thread before. Get ready to see sellers flowing in to advertise their BS, if anyone turns up gan!

Anyways, i have just contributed my quota... At least the thread won't go down now.

OK. I wish could have learnt these and put into practice while in school, but still good for me now. I'm into affiliate marketing, online biz training and freelancing.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015
ireti35:

OK. I wish could have learnt these and put into practice while in school, but still good for me now. I'm into affiliate marketing, online biz training and freelancing.
Well, i am an undergraduate, i have been learning about affiliate marketing from great and experienced marketers but never been able to take action. It's almost impossible to do anything on IM using an android tablet. But, you can always believe me, i have read, seen and even experienced purchasing crappy ebooks before and i have vowed never to fall a victim (at least not anymore). I wouldn't settle for a marketer who preaches how easy it is to earn $$$ a day online whilst he himself only earns online with the said guide/ebook... Wasted some little bucks in the past anyway (like 300naira grin). It was a group purchase, my first and probably my last MMO ebook purchase.

BTW,
Do you also write on freelancer? I always wonder if my tab could in anyway help in earning money online.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by jammeyboy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Well, i am an undergraduate, i have been learning about affiliate marketing from great and experienced marketers but never been able to take action. It's almost impossible to do anything on IM using an android tablet. But, you can always believe me, i have read, seen and even experienced purchasing crappy ebooks before and i have vowed never to fall a victim (at least not anymore). I wouldn't settle for a marketer who preaches how easy it is to earn $$$ a day online whilst he himself only earns online with the said guide/ebook... Wasted some little bucks in the past anyway (like 300naira grin). It was a group purchase, my first and probably my last MMO ebook purchase.

BTW,
Do you also write on freelancer? I always wonder if my tab could in anyway help in earning money online.

Many NL would definitely tell u their woes Cos we all have one story or d other to tell.
As for presently I make $19 daily with is around #4000 naira. And I have been telling people to venture into it too. For the only guy who has started using my referral link he can tell of the positive impart d site is making in his life. I have given the link to several people for free but they fail to take part in it. So right now I'm on my own. I'm not going to beg anyone to join but if u have to join thru me its not gonna be free.
PS it cost #30000 to start so its not a child's play.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
jammeyboy:

Many NL would definitely tell u their woes Cos we all have one story or d other to tell.
As for presently I make $19 daily with is around #4000 naira. And I have been telling people to venture into it too. For the only guy who has started using my referral link he can tell of the positive impart d site is making in his life. I have given the link to several people for free but they fail to take part in it. So right now I'm on my own. I'm not going to beg anyone to join but if u have to join thru me its not gonna be free.
PS it cost #30000 to start so its not a child's play.
What's your business all about? Explain it here p!

Cc ireti35

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by jammeyboy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
What's your business all about? Explain it here p!

Viewing ads
But u need #30k to start 5k is my service charge and 25k is ur capital
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by Cocolatti(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2015
jammeyboy:

Viewing ads
But u need #30k to start 5k is my service charge and 25k is ur capital
Am interested please Whatsapp me 07030422384.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by siamia(f): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
We sell and stock the most affordable throw pillow and beanbags for individual purchase as well as for suppliers or resellers. We stock them in different colours, ranging from red, yellow, black, sunflower yellow, tan, patterned and polka dots. Order beautiful beanchairs, throw pillows and beanbags in any colour for your living room, bedroom or office. Well filled, double bagged, machine washable. Order now and get your throw pillows and beanbag within the day if you book early. whatsapp 08180632132.
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by amor001: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by godoluwa(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2015
BEWARE OF READING MAILS & GET PAID ONLINE BIZ BECAUSE IT IS SCAM!!!
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by jammeyboy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
godoluwa:
BEWARE OF READING MAILS & GET PAID ONLINE BIZ BECAUSE IT IS SCAM!!!

Have u heard of adclicks. have u seen my blog if u have then u will see dt its real cos I have uploaded my withdrawal proofs and I do that anytime I withdraw check my signature for d blog
Re: Share Your Online Money Making Experience by iykepromotions: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
There're many online scams and lies all over the internet now so one have to be extreme careful before investing a dime. I make money with EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES. ie buying expired domains for as low as $9, park it for monetisation and then later resell it. it's one of the easiest way to make genuine money online if you know how to. For more details here's a thread where i teach people on how to get involved; www.Nairaland.Com/2540836/what-make-money-online

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? / What Business To Start With 2.5 Million / How To Fill Western Union Receive Teller [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.