Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (36498 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? By Chinedu George Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Sanfranka(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Only a Brain dead Tribalistic _Flathead would hate and despise Buhari because of his clueless Jonathan. I have my doubts about Buhari yet I have to say I think he can and WILL do a better job than the otuoke Drunk and his pig of a wife let's not even get started on that their Fat Goat they call a son lipsrsealed
see you.. Na poverty go kill you... I no blame you, na nairaland i go blame *mtcheeew*
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Lumiere91: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Ride on pmb
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by favoremma: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Change is nt dat easy to get buh d président sud speeden up his polícies bcuz alot of pple masses are hungry n dying .
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by TheNonce: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Captainswag225:
8 achievements of buhari in the first 100 days.

1. Lies

2. Tribalism

3. Appointment of northerners only

4. Issuing permit for nigeria to import petrol

5.failure to bring the chibok girls

6. Failure to retrieve stolen monies

7. Failure to declare assets properly!

8. absence of cabinet

Cc:Lezz!
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by amir02(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I expected it to sound weird because am so sure you need serious deliverance from the spirit of broom before you can face reality
oh rilly!
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by refreshrate: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
VISTIN:
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!

Buhari brought constant electricity with body language?

No, it's Jonathan's promise made and fufilled.

APC used propoganda to keep Nigerians in darkness until they got what they wanted.

Anybody who says Buhari brought constant power is thinking from the ANUS. Simple

Wait na never follow dem argue.
Oya I don't have light since. Is it Olamide or lil kesh abi na p square that need to be summoned to Aso rock so Daura Du!!ard can learn more steps to make his body language bring back the electricity?

When they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable are they lying? When someone clearly without any form of anything is given credit for electricity improvement in the country it baffles me beyond reason.

Every Muslim supports this du!!ard because his one of their kind. it's the Christians that baffle me.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by refreshrate: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
favoremma:
Change is nt dat easy to get buh d président sud speeden up his polícies bcuz alot of pple masses are hungry n dying .

una never start Sebi na broom dem dey use cook ewedu? and when leaf stays long with soap it soon becomes soap. Oya na make una chop broom and no longer be hungry
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by lezz(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
8 achievements of buhari in the first 100 days.

1. Lies

2. Tribalism

3. Appointment of northerners only

4. Issuing permit for nigeria to import petrol

5.failure to bring the chibok girls

6. Failure to retrieve stolen monies

7. Failure to declare assets properly!

8. absence of cabinet

And how does this concern you, a filthy ghanaian? Your country still owes Nigeria $120 million dollars in gas supply and you're here meddling in Nigeria's affair. ......

On a second note, I am sorry for lashing out at you...... I forgot that the president of Nigeria is by extension the president of West Africa.

Carry on....but do not lose your sense of hierarchy as debate with Africa's most important citizens. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.