Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single (3738 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Woman Not Happy With Her Butt, Worked Out For Everyday For 2 Years Nd See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Shebarh(f): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let her just go and adopt a child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by delishpot: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
ify84:
I heard of a 52 years old woman who married a man whose wife had died... There is hope

One happened in Owerri sef.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by mecussey(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Durent:
I Dont knw how i cn help my aunt(my dad sister) to get married quick, she is da same age wit my mother who iz already with 5kids. My aunt is decent nd pretty, with good sense of fashion, extroverted, happy, tall, chocolate nd good mannered but she had about 4 suitors in da past, some later called off da marriage,others jst left forever. I Jst saw her today nd she looks tired, unhappy with sum white hair nd wrinkles, i almost wept. I cant see why she is still single, could she be doing sumtin wrong? what can i advice her to do, HELP me NLanders, i could die if my aunt remains single, am even wonderin if she can still gv birth, is menopause not at 45 yrs?, pls sumone shud help me!!!

Its good to be caring....but most times we are responsible for our problems. I see karma hurting her badly, she should just confess her sins and meet a good man of God preferably T.B J. God grace is abundant and forgiveness is nothing to him. If you can, meet her with some tears alone one day and tell her how you feel, then tell her to do the following with your "softess" voice. If it works, send me one bottle of beer.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by crazygod(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
What's the big deal in getting married sef? Nigerian mentality taking marriage to be like its the ultimate. Mtchew

Thank you

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by dahmie2013: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
I pray God will liberate us oneday, so we don't always think or believe everyone must get married. Marriage is not equal 2 happiness.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Zico5(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
meanwhile MTN gon' be like..

Is ur aunt above 45 and still single?

text "AUNT" to 5880 to rope in a suitor for her
I think seun should do something about u small boys on nairaland. Nairaland has gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Zico5:

I think seun should do something about u small boys on nairaland. Nairaland has gone to the dogs
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by IamLEGEND1: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Zico5:

as i check ur DP

i just prostrate for ground sharp sharp.......

u na ancient person....

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by nikkypearl(f): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
meanwhile MTN gon' be like..

Is ur aunt above 45 and still single?

text "AUNT" to 5880 to rope in a suitor for her

Lolll!now diz is funny! grin
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

as i check ur DP
i just prostrate for ground sharp sharp.......
u na ancient person....
Ur jokes are nt more funny. da fact remains; u ar immatured, grow up!

3 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by hardbody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
delishpot:
Maybe she was too good to be true to the guys she met in the past. Many men run from such ladies I dont know why. Even here on NL a guy was asking for help in dumping his super nice babe who he said gives her all to their relationship. In his own words he said he kniws he is throwing away a gem but he just cant love her. That is how it plays out for many good girls and guys.
If sh3 was a bit earthly or should I say vain she would have married 10 times over and still have a long line of men desiring to be her next Mr (maybe)Right.
Anyway, its not too late for her to get married but she may not be able to find a man younger than 45 to love her and marry her cos of her age.
She should not rush now o. Many people may take advantage of her if she does.
She should mingle go to places where people meet. Eg fellowships, clubs(Not night club o stuff like tennis club, salsa dance club, rotary club etc) and all other places like that. Sh3 should not be too eager to please. She should play mature and be open to date.

Why not just save her the trouble and date her or if you are female, get your brother to date her and cut this melancholic story short.

Meanwhile, you are right about the possibility of people taking advantage of her if she pursues this marriage venture so aggressively.

I wish the lady well. I also buy the suggestion of Strawberry. OP can even o[en a thread for her like, '45 cuties single and searching' and her contemporaries may join her.

I will be praying for her. But is marriage the ultimate? She can still live a very happy life.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
hardbody:

Why not just save her the trouble and date her or if you are female, get your brother to date her and cut this melancholic story short.

Meanwhile, you are right about the possibility of people taking advantage of her if she pursues this marriage venture so aggressively.

I wish the lady well. I also buy the suggestion of Strawberry. OP can even o[en a thread for her like, '45 cuties single and searching' and her contemporaries may join her.

I will be praying for her. But is marriage the ultimate? She can still live a very happy life.
Thanks 4 dis write-up, we need more of ur kind on NL
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by IamLEGEND1: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Durent:
Ur jokes are nt more funny. da fact remains; u ar immatured, grow up!

says the guy who followed me around calling me gay

#SMHviolently

#OH&sendMeYourAuntzNumerals

#iThinkiCanHelp

#IloveThemCougars
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by hardbody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Durent:
Thanks 4 dis write-up, we need more of ur kind on NL

Thank you Sir. I am humbled.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by chocolateme(f): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Durent:
Why wud u conclude dat she isn't sick or dieing, i cnt leave her alone even though its not me, it pains me,.. i mst find a way to help!
read my post again.. didn't say she is sick.
God can do more than expected in her life with consecration and prayers. Most people here will ridicle this thread out of ignorance.
Its well with her OK?

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Pidggin(f): 1:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Durent:
I Dont knw how i cn help my aunt(my dad sister) to get married quick, she is da same age wit my mother who iz already with 5kids. My aunt is decent nd pretty, with good sense of fashion, extroverted, happy, tall, chocolate nd good mannered but she had about 4 suitors in da past, some later called off da marriage,others jst left forever. I Jst saer today nd she looks tired, unhappy with sum white hair nd wrinkles, i almost wept. I cant see why she is still single, could she be doing sumtin wrong? what can i advice her to do, HELP me NLanders, i could die if my aunt remains single, am even wonderin if she can still gv birth, is menopause not at 45 yrs?, pls sumone shud help me!!!

So she looks tired, unhappy, with some white hair and wrinkles and to you the cure for this is marriage? Why didn't you ask her when last she went for medical check up? She may be sick or stressed.

Being single @ any age is not a curse, a person will not be denied access to heaven because he or she is single at whatever age. If your aunt is lonely as you think, you can help her out a bit by spending some quality time with her. Is she preoccupied with searching for a husband? I don't advice this as it can lead to frustration, rather she should dedicate her life to helping others e.g. adopt a child or two.

Stop comparing her to your mother with five children, all fingers are not equal. Your mother's destiny and her own are different. I have an aunt that married @25, today she is about fifty something and still no child. Our paths are different.

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2015
chocolateme:
read my post again.. didn't say she is sick.
God can do more than expected in her life with consecration and prayers. Most people here will ridicle this thread out of ignorance.
Its well with her OK?
Amen
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

So she looks tired, unhappy, with some white hair and wrinkles and to you the cure for this is marriage? Why didn't you ask her when last she went for medical check up? She may be sick or stressed.

Being single @ any age is not a curse, a person will not be denied access to heaven because he or she is single at whatever age. If your aunt is lonely as you think, you can help her out a bit by spending some quality time with her. Is she preoccupied with searching for a husband? I don't advice this as it can lead to frustration, rather she should dedicate her life to helping others e.g. adopt a child or two.

Stop comparing her to your mother with five children, all fingers are not equal. Your mother's destiny and her own are different. I have an aunt that married @25, today she is about fifty something and still no child. Our paths are different.

Well said
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by mikolo80: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Lattop:
She needs deliverance
from what exactly

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by goryorhal(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
@ OP no mind some people wey dey talk of deliverance ... Some people wey dey even go church self never marry / born yet na dem go dey talk of deliverance .
Deliverance from what ?
Lack of suitors
Lack of huband materials , etc ..
If I were you I would advise her to take things easy with herself ...
Probably repackage herself ... Make she find time to dey go nice places and who knows she may/might be fortunate to meet the right person ..
Make she no too desperate/ depressed about the whole thing though time wait for nobody .. She should see it as one of the challenges in life .. If she dey desperate she go regret am and wish she never marry..
No b every thing person go run go church ... Make she calm down and listen to her heart ..and mind you @ OP warn her not to listen to anybody regarding this issue cuz na then people go dey quote scriptures from bible for her . Eg Sarah waited for many years before she born pikin ..etc
I wish her all the best and no forget to send me a text when she won do naming ceremony .

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Mznaett: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Lemme tell you something my friend... I can imagine the sad feelings you're having now. To others marriage is their major priority and to some other things could be.
My mum's friend who's in her late 40s and a nurse is still single whenever am around her I make sure I do things a child is supposed to do for her mum. She loves me so much cuz she knows with me around never 'd it be a dull moment.. She cries whenever I leave..it hurts believe me

So my dear,if you can offer her ur time believe me she'd be grateful to you 4ever even if the husband is not forthcomingsad

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by goodgate: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

If you are very close to her, den I think u should sit her down n talk some sense into her, she's just 45! how old is Kate Henshaw ? is Kate not above 50 and still looking hot n sexy? ur aunt gotta toughen up n look good, as they always say, looking good is good business, u never can tell, she might just attract the right person with her good appearance.
Haba Kate Henshaw is 44 oo.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
goodgate:
Haba Kate Henshaw is 44 oo.

Apart from the media/internet age that she's claiming, were u there when she was born?
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by Vyolet(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
45 year old has hope joor.
My head at work who has never been married is 60 and she just got married in May,2015.
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Vyolet:
45 year old has hope joor.
My head at work who has never been married is 60 and she just got married in May,2015.
60 what ?
Re: She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single by goodgate: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Apart from the media/internet age that she's claiming, were u there when she was born?
Haba! She's still young now, i've seen her severally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / When Woman Gives U Tough Time Before Agreeing To Marriage / 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.