Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,970 members, 7,946,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Wow! Little Boy Made A Car (the Size Of A Car) With Cartons Of Paper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow! Little Boy Made A Car (the Size Of A Car) With Cartons Of Paper (542 Views)

Little Boy That Barged Into Family Photo Rewarded. / Little Boy Gone Missing; Seen Roaming The Street In Anambra (photo) / It Will Help You To Improve The Size Ang Girth Of Your Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Little Boy Made A Car (the Size Of A Car) With Cartons Of Paper by tosmoniyi7: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
The name of the boy is unknown, also his location. He is the boy with his left hand on the carton car ::: No doubt, this little boy is intelligent, he thinks big, for him to have been able to make this, he is capable of making a real car if he gets good education. A talented Nigerian putting little knowledge to work to make his creations, from the picture, he also made other items with cartons, talent hunters should go after him, he is a genius.

To read on and view picture, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/wow-little-boy-made-car-size-of-car.html
Re: Wow! Little Boy Made A Car (the Size Of A Car) With Cartons Of Paper by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
I ain't clicking any link, post the pics here let me see! If true, more grease to his elbow
Re: Wow! Little Boy Made A Car (the Size Of A Car) With Cartons Of Paper by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tpain666:
I ain't clicking any link, post the pics here let me see!
If true, more grease to his elbow
...they wan advertise their blog! I won't open d site too!

(1) (Reply)

A Free Body In An Enslaved Mind!!! Must Read For All Nigerian / Have You Ever Rubbed Your Success In Anyone’s face? / Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.