Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,350 members, 7,978,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

16yearold Blogger Threatens To Kill Freshl Of DRB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16yearold Blogger Threatens To Kill Freshl Of DRB (579 Views)

"My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16yearold Blogger Threatens To Kill Freshl Of DRB by kentxclusive(m): 1:30am On Sep 06, 2015
KentBruce (ajisola_ayomide) on instagram lived up to his last name 'Grim Reaper' when he allegedly pulled out a gun on Instagram and threatened to shoot FreshL of DRB whenever they meet. Reports were made to Nigeria NPF that this two
Entertainers have been having beef for some months now. See Kentbruce tweets below.

Re: 16yearold Blogger Threatens To Kill Freshl Of DRB by donholy28(m): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Op so ur one of d armed robbers police is looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Company Hires Robot Manager For It's Warehouse Workers! / North West Is A Denim Diva At New York Fashion Week Event / Lilian Esoro Reveals All The Qualities That Attracted Her To Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.