Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

+18 So Facebook Actually Allows People To Post This Kind Of Dirty Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / +18 So Facebook Actually Allows People To Post This Kind Of Dirty Picture? (1457 Views)

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / +18...So Facebook Actually Allows People To Post This Kind Of Dirty Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18 So Facebook Actually Allows People To Post This Kind Of Dirty Picture? by gistparrot: 1:39am On Sep 06, 2015
I was shocked when I stumbled upon this ladies Facebook wall. Oh yes! My jaw dropped and to make matters worse, she tagged people to the post. The lady above, whom I will not give the pleasure of getting attention to her wall.

Thats why I bleeped out her name. Boldly posted her complete ynash front and back ooh!

SEE PHOTOS-->>> http://www.mokgist.com/so-facebook-actually-allows-people-to-post-this-kind-of-dirty-picture-see-18-photos/

1 Share

Re: +18 So Facebook Actually Allows People To Post This Kind Of Dirty Picture? by nedupel(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Dey there dey do online marketing
Gus go dey pay for imagination. Kia

(1) (Reply)

HEADIES 2015! Who Do You Think Will Winthe Next Rated Artiste? / Rihanna Steps Out Bra-less For Dinner In A Golden Brown Slip Dress / I’m Not Dating Falz, Funke Akindele Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.