Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. (1116 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by Ignatio(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
My girlfriend confessed to me that she used to date a married man because of money. She cut off the relationship when she met me. The man is richer than I am. If it's just a casual fling I won't be bothered but, our relationship is very serious and is pointing towards marriage.

My worry is if her act will come back to haunt us knowing how grave adultery is.
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by chocolateme(f): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2015
You should go for counselling because with your mindset on these issues, you will create a big mess of your marriage in future should any little problem occur in it both in your business or delay in conceiving. You will blame it all on her.
You need a serious work on your psych and mindset before deciding to move on with her. You also may have been sleeping with small small married girls oblivious that they are married.
Sometimes NOT KNOWING is less harmful but honesty is the best.
Good luck.
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by munchfani: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
hey bruv, its nothin new in nigeria. 95% of the girls are into married men.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by IVORY2009(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Tell dat ur girlfriend, "wat goes around, comes around" she will sow wat she has reap, in time to come, dat is to say, wen she fully settle down, dats how other "small girls" will be dating her own husband, it is a law of karma, frm time in memoria.
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by lekjons(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2015
ladies be ruining their own relationship since 0001BC, dude she loves u that's why she told u, she didn't know it'll take a turn against her like this..
she might have changed..

#justsaying!
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by fbtowner(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
My friend don't waste ur time
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by ladyF(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2015
You shouldn't judge her tho, at least she opened up to you. Shows that she's willing to let go of her past rendezvous. If she has stopped, pls forgive her. Some girls have done worse and would just hide it from you.
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by IamLEGEND1: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
u are doomed.....
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by Ignatio(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2015
@ chocolateme , Inasmuch as I try to wave it off my mind it finds it's way back. I hope counseling will counter the effect. One thing is I admire her honesty and courage to let it out and never ceased to love her more.
BTW I've never laid any small small married girls smiley.
Thanks for the advice.

@ IVORY2009 , I bet she knows.

@ lekjons yea, she does.

@ ladyF, I've forgiven her and also begged God to forgive her too. The irony here is I despise women that hook up with married men not knowing that mine was one.
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by SURElee(f): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
You should be happy she told you. Every1 got a past. Even though I don't support dating married men. Dump her at your own risk, and watch if the new bae tells you truthfully. Na the person wey tell you, u know o! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by Ignatio(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
@ SURElee , you're correct. Na person wey tell you you know. Bless you too sister.
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by daresimon(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
The problem now is not about she leaving the man, its now about the mindset.

My candid advice is that you cut the relationship if you are not sure of yourself.

Cos if u go into the relationship deeper and it ends up in marriage, you may still be looking at her in that direction.

Better a broken relationship that a broken or unstable marriage.
Decide
Re: She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. by falconey(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
its hard to find a normal girl with no issue

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Not To Say To A Teen Mom / 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence / My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.