Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria (1125 Views)

Whatsapp App Dating For Single Ladies Between 35 And 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by myGodsaves(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm hbv+ looking for another matured lady.
Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by solodox(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
wait what|!?
Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
solodox:
wait what|!?

lol.. you seem shocked. He deserves love too nau
Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by solodox(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
KittenPaws:

lol.. you seem shocked. He deserves love too nau

no dear am not exactly shocked, its just the confidence it took to come out in the open that baffled me some!
Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
solodox:

no dear am not exactly shocked, its just the confidence it took to come out in the open that baffled me some!

yeah i understand what you mean but society can be biased and not many women will consider him a catch due to his medical history. I commend him for being bold enough to do this.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by solodox(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
KittenPaws:

yeah i understand what you mean but society can be biased and not many women will consider him a catch due to his medical history. I commend him for being bold enough to do this.

Exactly why i went drop jawed! The average joe would first get the girl, then find the least embarasing way to tell her about his condition!

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
solodox:

Exactly why i went drop jawed! The average joe would first get the girl, then find the least embarasing way to tell her about his condition!

YUP! That's true.. but he risks losing the girl since most people would not want to put themselves at risk. I commend OP for his bravery. I hope he finds love and happiness soon

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by solodox(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
KittenPaws:

YUP! That's true.. but he risks losing the girl since most people would not want to put themselves at risk. I commend OP for his bravery. I hope he finds love and happiness soon

Same here, godspeed op may the desires of your heart bear fruit ijn!

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by myGodsaves(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
...amen! and God bless you people!

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2015
austinosita:
U don't have to put this up bro! You are ok.....nothing do you!

What about those with HIV/AIDS?

Bros, go out there and chyke any babe u like!

Not everyone is an asshole like you are. Unlike you, he cares about the safety of others. it's idiots like you that ruin society. Pls, do not breed
Re: Hepatitis B Dating For Singles In Nigeria by dublinboy: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Maraton Sex And Sucking / Serious Relationship Needed / Responsible, Caring & Not Too Flashy Lady Is Need Urgently Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.