Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

How'd He Manage To Do Dis? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How'd He Manage To Do Dis? (934 Views)

How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / Why Did Some Christians Do Dis / THE NIGERIAN IRONY: How High Levels Of Religion And Corruption Manage To Thrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
I don't understand y nobody sees d fact JESUS talked to 5000 people widout microphone but we always notice d food part....how d hell did he do dat??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by Gombs(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
bytemeister:
I don't understand y nobody sees d fact JESUS talked to 5000 people widout microphone but we always notice d food part....how d hell did he do dat??

It was a mountain side... He was sitting in the flow of the wind, at the base of the mountain. The wind made him audible with less effort.

Jesus was way smarter than we thought o.
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by johnydon22(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

It was a mountain side... He was sitting in the flow of the wind, at the base of the mountain. The wind made him audible with less effort.

Nice one bro!!! Quite a plausible explanation!!! But i think seating on the hill side (on top of it) not the base should be the case.

But the wind direction should propagate the sound much better to the direction it is going
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

hmmmm audible enuf for 5000 people to hear him Adonbilivit
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
bytemeister:

Neither do I. Considering how meek Jesus was, he most likely didn't possess a loud and commanding voice.

In my secondary school days, we were about 4,000+ students, our principal could never be heard properly by all the students without the aid of a microphone.

It's obvious the story teller exaggerated or it never even happened.

By the way, what exactly did he preach about? It seems the only thing he did was feed people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by solodox(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
hahn:

Neither do I. Considering how meek Jesus was, he most likely didn't possess a loud and commanding voice.

In my secondary school days, we were about 4,000+ students, our principal could never be heard properly by all the students without the aid of a microphone.

By the way, what exactly did he preach about? It seems the only thing he did was feed people.

Guy you dey harsh gaan o! Na jesus you dey talk about so!
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by Gombs(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Nice one bro!!! Quite a plausible explanation!!! But i think seating on the hill side (on top of it) not the base should be the case.

But the wind direction should propagate the sound much better to the direction it is going

Gbam... He was not on top of it... But at the base, as the mountain slopes to the ground level.

Happy Sunday bro
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by Gombs(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
bytemeister:

I didn't beg you to believe me.

You can go on asking. Cheers.
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
hahn:

it most likely neva happened cos if it did it'd be "Jesus addresd 5000 people widout d aid of microphone" instead of "Jesus fed 5000 people wif just 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish" in his book of "MIRACLES"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

bro no be fyt nw,ur ideology is difrnt from mine.....u speak by d book and I by reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by Gombs(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
hahn:

Wrong assumption. I've read about Him well enough...

He yelled at em traders... I hope you can imagine his fury as He threw them stuffs away. Picture a typical market, and imagine the voice and strength of one who could throw things around, and chase em traders.

Oh.. He gave a loud shout at Lazarus' tomb... Meeehn... Go read about that.

He had a firm loud voice against em Pharisees...should I go on? undecided

That's because there was no wind to convey the message further and clearer.

Welcome to atheism 101 grin

Atheism 105 - Ordinary Differential reasoning. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

bro no be fyt nw,ur ideology is difrnt from mine.....u speak by d book and I by reality or wat u call common sense
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

Wrong assumption. I've read about Him well enough...

He yelled at em traders... I hope you can imagine his fury as He threw them stuffs away. Picture a typical market, and imagine the voice and strength of one who could throw things around, and chase em traders.

Oh.. He gave a loud shout at Lazarus' tomb... Meeehn... Go read about that.

He had a firm loud voice against em Pharisees...should I go on? undecided

I actually never thought about it that way sha. The last time I read the bible, I got a headache

That's because there was no wind to convey the message further and clearer.

What's your proof there was any wind on the mountain?

Welcome to atheism 101 grin

Atheism 105 - Ordinary Differential reasoning. cool
Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by Niflheim(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2017
@bytemeister,

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION: Because in "fictional stories" with "fictional characters", anything can happen!!! Breaking the laws of physics is "super-easy" in the cartoon world!!! This is why Superman can fly faster than a speeding bullet and yet we do not here a single sonic boom as he finishes flying past!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How'd He Manage To Do Dis? by bytemeister(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Niflheim:
@bytemeister,

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION: Because in "fictional stories" with "fictional characters", anything can happen!!! Breaking the laws of physics is "super-easy" in the cartoon world!!! This is why Superman can fly faster than a speeding bullet and yet we do not here a single sonic boom as he finishes flying past!!!

Lol this is what i call hitting the nail on the goddamned head, this about says it all hehehehe

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio / The Plot Against Christanity In Kaduna State. / If God Is Omnipresent, Why Do We Go To Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.