Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

He Yanked My Pants - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Yanked My Pants (629 Views)

Evolution Of Pants (1812-2012) / Parrody On Jizz In My Pants :) / Jizz In My Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Yanked My Pants by carlinks: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2009
there was this lady that got a new apartment and she asked the driver of the truck she rented
to come help her move some things, the driver was already angry that the lady had wasted
his time and violently yanked her PANTS off the rope as he was going inside the house, the lady saw this
and asked him to go and wait in the truck, while he was waiting there,her dog named ASS
came to the truck driver and he slapped it away, she saw this and got even angrier
and asked him to go and wait in the house, while he was waiting there, her cat named PUSSY came to
the driver and he pulled all the hair on the PUSSY, the lady saw this,got exasperated and called the police,

here is how the call went

911, can we help you

lady, yes, there is a man sitting in my house, he violently yanked off my pants,slapped my ASS
and pulled off all the hair on my PUSSY

(1) (Reply)

Dani1luv: Please delete this. Thanks! / Something that pass God / Three Envelopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.